Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Office: Season 8

Starts tonight.

Quote:
New Dunder Mifflin CEO Robert California leaves a piece of paper with a line down the middle that has names of the Scranton staff on either side of it, leading everyone to try and figure out what it means.
Discuss.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't mother effin' wait!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets hope its better than the last few seasons... I love the office but it has had a downward trend since season 3.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh, I agree some seasons could have been better but I don't think it's been a linear regression since season 3 though

Old 09-22-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Each season has has some great episodes but I think that season 3 was by far the funniest in its entirety.

Last season had some really good episodes but in all was pretty underwhelming.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the first 5 season are great and the last two just decent.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant wait!/ Bart Scott voice

Predictions on who will be the new manger. My money's on Darryl.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Cant wait!/ Bart Scott voice

Predictions on who will be the new manger. My money's on Darryl.
Agreed. I think he is the best man for the job.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Deep down I want it to be Jim Carry just to see how he would put his stamp on the show.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Jim Carey is who I'd love... I think it's Daryl though

Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Jim Carey is who I'd love... I think it's Daryl though
I think if Daryl gets the manager position the show will take a major turn for the worse. I like Daryl as a character but I think what he is now is as far as his character will be. You need somebody that is eccentric to play manager...someone who makes no sense at all in being the manager or at least seems to be that way.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jim gets the job.

Can't wait for tonight!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm wondering if it might be someone that know one is talking about like Pam.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim deserves the job but I just have a strange feeling it will be Andy. Andy is not qualified for the job either so if it is in fact Andy, it should bring some laughs.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Jim Carey, I have a theory about his character. Remember when Toby stated that he thought the man convicted of being the Scranton Strangler was actually innocent? Well I think he is the real Scranont Strangler. In his brief screen time, he stated "people disappear in the Finger Lakes." I think that might mean he killed people there. Just my theory.

As for the new manager, there are really only two options. The first is Daryl. Saber obviously likes to promote minorities, as evidenced by their "Print in all Colors" program. But his interview was terrible. The other is Jim. In the real world, he would be the guy. He is a great salesman. He has been the number two there since season three. And he even was co-manager for a while. I hope he gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it will be Andy for the irony that he's the shittiest salesman of the group and well, because Ed Helms is one of the bigger names right now.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Speaking of Jim Carey, I have a theory about his character. Remember when Toby stated that he thought the man convicted of being the Scranton Strangler was actually innocent? Well I think he is the real Scranont Strangler. In his brief screen time, he stated "people disappear in the Finger Lakes." I think that might mean he killed people there. Just my theory.

As for the new manager, there are really only two options. The first is Daryl. Saber obviously likes to promote minorities, as evidenced by their "Print in all Colors" program. But his interview was terrible. The other is Jim. In the real world, he would be the guy. He is a great salesman. He has been the number two there since season three. And he even was co-manager for a while. I hope he gets it.
I've heard that theory like 100 times.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would've liked to have seen Creed interact with Jim Carrey's character. If Creed had been creeped out by that dude, then yeah, he's probably the real Scranton Strangler.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My money is on Andy. Ed Helms is getting too big to NOT be a focal point of the show.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't want it to be Jim or Dwight. I think you lose some of what makes them great together if either is in charge.

It would be kinda of funny if it was Toby just because of Michael Scott's hate for him and then being replaced by him...
Old 09-22-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm wondering if it might be someone that know one is talking about like Pam.
Well, she IS the office administrator afterall... Kind of in a better position to move to management than anyone else...

Hmmmm....
Old 09-22-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Well, she IS the office administrator afterall... Kind of in a better position to move to management than anyone else...

Hmmmm....
no. the more social and/or profession success pam has, the lease likeable her character is. she should be co-receptionist with Erin.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
My money is on Andy. Ed Helms is getting too big to NOT be a focal point of the show.

John krasinski is a bigger Hollywood star.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I haven't kept up with the office at all, the last season I saw was like a year and a half ago.

Can someone fill me in with what happened with Michael Scott? How did he leave? Did he get back with Holly?
Old 09-22-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
So I haven't kept up with the office at all, the last season I saw was like a year and a half ago.

Can someone fill me in with what happened with Michael Scott? How did he leave? Did he get back with Holly?
Holly came back and they got engaged. Then Holly needed to move to Colorado to be closer to her parents and Michael went with her.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 09-22-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote