Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2011, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm keen for tomorrow

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing through Braid now and I have to say, this game is ridiculously awesome. I think it may even be better than Limbo.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should try out Bastion after that if you're on an indie arcade binge. That's another great one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down for a little Gears tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I'm down for a little Gears tonight
I always forget to add you guys after you post your gamertags.

What's yours dude?

Scotty D, you too. And everyone else I dont have. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played so much Gears today. Went from a 1.0 down to 0.9. :/

Add me to the list of people that really hates that sawed-off online. I also refuse to use that crap.

Also...while they have dedicated servers, there is still the occasional cheap game. Where their lancers are just crazily overpowered and your shotgun doesnt do anything, even if you face someone. :(

It's still fun, but yeah...that new shotgun is really, really lame.

edit...and oh, I'm game to play tonight for sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-22-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I beat the campaign. It was pretty good. Got a little repetitive, but it was worth playing for sure. Wasn't so hot on the ending though. The thing reviews kept harping on was closure. I don't think we really got much of that. The entire Locust/E-Day thing was unexplained for the most part and Queen Myrrah is still sort of a mystery beyond implications(which were lame and predictable) as well.

I'm up for a little online sometime soon, but I'm having some very untimely issues with my router and IP conflicts. I'm going to have to get that ironed out before I really get into it :/

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-22-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't played any multi yet :(

MOTH do you have most of the people who said they'd be around tonight on your account? I don't :\

Old 09-22-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I have cashmoneydrew's GT, but I dont think I have SABF's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-22-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I think I might have Sabf's, or someone I'm confusing with him on XBL.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't be able to play tonight. Tomorrow though I probably will be free to play some gears.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Anyone have any experience with Xbox network related issues? I can't connect to Xbox Live. We got a new router recently, but it was actually an upgrade over the old one that couldn't handle the workload. I thought it was an IP conflict, but I assigned a static IP address to it and no dice. With that, I'm getting a different error. Says I have insufficient MTU....and the router says otherwise. Just a really weird, frustrating problem.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-22-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Anyone have any experience with Xbox network related issues? I can't connect to Xbox Live. We got a new router recently, but it was actually an upgrade over the old one that couldn't handle the workload. I thought it was an IP conflict, but I assigned a static IP address to it and no dice. With that, I'm getting a different error. Says I have insufficient MTU....and the router says otherwise. Just a really weird, frustrating problem.
Did you try all the Xbox support steps and all that crap?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...setting-979104

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-22-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Yeah, I've done the on/off ritual multiple times, reset the router from the firmware, ect. Just not responding. Annoying as hell.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-23-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I always forget to add you guys after you post your gamertags.

What's yours dude?

Scotty D, you too. And everyone else I dont have. lol.
Well I guess you know now! I'll shoot you an add tomorrow if I get the chance.

But good(?, lol) playing with you tonight, I need some practice though. I was feeling good after my first game went decently, but I think the 1.2 k/d I had dropped down to 0.2. I think I killed 2 people in our last 3 games combined...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Damn, that sucked. I was really hot playing casuals then I got on with you guys and couldn't do a damn thing. I'll try to do better next time guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-23-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's all good guys. It's all in good fun. Caddy and I just played 30 levels of horde, before quitting.

And like he said, some of these teams are just really good...we were playing 5 man parties the majority of the time. Not usually a good sign.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-23-2011, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Horde mode is pretty insane at level 30. We ended up finishing that level with only 3 people so if we had more we might be able to get to the end. Who knows.

But with regular multi it won't be long before SWDC is taking over the Gears scene.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:34 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to 18 with 3 people. It gets really intense. We "continued" a bunch and finally knocked out 17, but with no cash and all our **** broken, 18 was just too much.

We basically just hid in the bathroom to get through 17.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:43 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get the worst teams in this game. For multiplayer I have 14 games played an only 4 won. Can't wait to play with a real team for once

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I plan on being on for several hours tonight so hit me up. Prymal Thirteen if you haven't added me.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Gears 3 yesterday. I just played my first versus match, I was a little rusty but not for long. Most everyone in the game was terrible. I think I'm going to try Beast mode next.

My gamertag is the nrk. I'll be on a lot this weekend.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 09-23-2011 at 11:06 AM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anybody played Dead Island? I've been waiting for that for awhile now, but haven't picked it up due to all the poor ratings.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to roll some horde with you guys last night, but my buddies insisted we play the campaign so we're trying to smash through that and then hopefully I can get back into some online matches.

Anyone else like the 'Trench' map?
Old 09-23-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I wanted to roll some horde with you guys last night, but my buddies insisted we play the campaign so we're trying to smash through that and then hopefully I can get back into some online matches.

Anyone else like the 'Trench' map?
Trench is my favorite map but I haven't played them all yet.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote