Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-24-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The TOR release date has been announced! 12-20-2011! YAAAY!
15 days after my birthday and it also comes out when I have winter break! YESSSS.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The TOR release date has been announced! 12-20-2011! YAAAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
15 days after my birthday and it also comes out when I have winter break! YESSSS.
Woooooooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
and a nation mehhhhhed :)
And screw you too.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Yes! Good timing I think.. a lot of people will be off school/work so plenty of time to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Woooooooooo!!!
Wooo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
and a nation mehhhhhed :)
We used to be friends.. a long time ago.. we used to be friiiiiends

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'm the only one not stoked about the release date. I'd have much rather it been pushed back a month.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm mostly stoked that there is a release date period, but why are you unhappy with the timing? I guess some people are going to be away on vacation, but I'm fine with the date.

Old 09-24-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just because it's right around Christmas. I usually go home and/or work so I'm not sure how much time I'll have for it (assuming it gets released in Aus). It's just a personal problem really. I'm excited for the people who are excited! For the record if I can get it, I will be playing as much as possible at the release date :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question: When you buy something on steam is it available to be downloaded on any computer you have steam on?

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
Question: When you buy something on steam is it available to be downloaded on any computer you have steam on?
Yes, you only have to buy it once. It binds to your account.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:26 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Steam so much...

I'd love for a console to work with Valve to integrate Steam on the system. It'd be so great for users, developers, and publishers...
Old 09-26-2011, 05:52 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I love Steam so much...

I'd love for a console to work with Valve to integrate Steam on the system. It'd be so great for users, developers, and publishers...
Agreed, Steam is the bomb-diggity.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having a read key board typing issue.If any one can help it would be great because this is really annoying me.

My issue is that when I start typing my words will sometimes either get high lighted,my pointer will be up a sentence or back a few words.It will also sometimes go off of my typing area too.
My laptop is an acer series
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I'm having a read key board typing issue.If any one can help it would be great because this is really annoying me.

My issue is that when I start typing my words will sometimes either get high lighted,my pointer will be up a sentence or back a few words.It will also sometimes go off of my typing area too.
You're probably accidentally doing it with your touchpad. I did that all the time when I wrote code on my laptop until I finally disabled it.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 09-26-2011 at 07:13 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nrk is right.. there should be a key combo using FN and something else that would help disable it. I would attempt that first and if it continues to do it see if you need a driver update.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
You're probably accidentally doing it with your touchpad. I did that all the time when I wrote code on my laptop until I finally disabled it.
NO I don't think so.Most of the times I am not touching my pad while I type.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post

That def sounds like your hitting the touchpad.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Downloading the TOR beta as we speak (finally)!

Old 09-26-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
be sure to give us tons of information buwahahha!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I hate love you
Old 09-26-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
be sure to give us tons of information buwahahha!
For sure!

This patcher is going to take forevvvvverrrr.. the game might be out before I'm done patching. :(

Old 09-27-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So I started with a Jedi Knight and they're pretty cool. The camera and movement controls are just like WoW, if you've played that.

The story and VO are just amazing too.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I'm jealous... Very jealous
Old 09-27-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, so, after playing the BF3 beta for a good hour I can say it's by far the best FPS I've ever played, haha.

It's SO damn immersive. Can't wait until I can play on levels with jets and tanks.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
That def sounds like your hitting the touchpad.
I sware that I am not.IT does it everytime I type gr so annoying. But oh well.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So I'm messing around as a Trooper (on TOR) for fun and I notice a familiar voice for one of the early Trooper story characters.. it's Lassiter from Psych! :D

Old 09-28-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

So instead of teasing us... A full 3 page rundown of your experience would be amazing!