Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody ever picks Trenches on TDM.

Mercy, Thrashball,and Gridlock are insanely popular.

I really like Mercy at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone up for gears tonight? :)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going on in a few minutes, if anyone wants to play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-23-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GamerTag Bloody Knuklz

My swag on Gears 3 is unbearable
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry fellas i was gettin raped and draggin the team down hahaha ill holler back when i up that 5 rank x)
Old 09-24-2011, 03:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's just fun to play as a group, we all have our good games and bad games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2011, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
This is the truth. We had some great games and some horrible games tonight but it's all in good fun.

Old 09-24-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
This is the truth. We had some great games and some horrible games tonight but it's all in good fun.
Yeah I definitely had my share of bad games. Then we'd turn around and get hate mail haha.

When we first joined that game I immediately recognized L3G3NDARY GOD and L3G3NDARY DEVIL. I played against them in Gears of War 2. They sent me hate mail then also.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I realized after we ended our session earlier that my mic was muted there at the end. I was saying I'll be on later tonight.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I realized after we ended our session just now that my mic was muted there at the end. I was saying I'll be on later tonight. Hopefully next time we can play ranked and not get tons of bots.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, unless I'm really tired after that SCAR/Vandy game...I should be on later also. Hopefully the ranked matches will actually work later on.

edit...an oh, that dude we were playing with is my best friend that I usually play with online. Just an FYI. lol. He can get a little rowdy, he likes to pick fights with the other team and act all crazy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Also the more the merrier guys. lol. We're all terribly average it seems anyway. One game you're doing work with a 10-3 ; the next you're feeling useless with like a 3-10. I certainly haven't been able to maintain any kind of consistency.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I'll be around for a few hours shortly if anyone is keen.

Old 09-24-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'll probably be around...but i dont know for how long. Epic sayed the servers have been down all day. Quick matches still work, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2011, 02:43 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

had connection issues nrk wouldnt connect
Old 09-25-2011, 03:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Just finished the campaign and this game might have been my favourite. I just couldn't stop playing from Acts 4-5.

Old 09-25-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
had connection issues nrk wouldnt connect
That's weird. I was playing with some friends and that wasn't the first time someone couldn't join their party.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm back to using the gnasher. Strung together some big games with it yesterday. Any time someone would approach me with that damn sawed-off, I'd just roll backwards. The range of that thing is still a little too far, given how powerful it is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....so Rage is going to require 3 discs on the 360. Screw that noise. It's also a 22GB install.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 09-25-2011 at 07:35 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Got to level 39 with 2 players on Horde. Gets pretty tough.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SkilletBEP add me for some team up on gears ...MY k/d is a 1.7

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
....so Rage is going to require 3 discs on the 360. Screw that noise. It's also a 22GB install.
I could care less. Knew about it months ago. I really dont have a problem changing discs.

I still have no idea how they managed to stick Skyrim on one 360 disc.

Mass Effect 3 is bound to be on 2-3 discs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
SkilletBEP add me for some team up on gears ...MY k/d is a 1.7
Much better than any of us. lol. I'll add you when I go on. I'll probably play some time tonight. Not too interested in Steelers/Colts.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I could care less. Knew about it months ago. I really dont have a problem changing discs.

I still have no idea how they managed to stick Skyrim on one 360 disc.

Mass Effect 3 is bound to be on 2-3 discs.
I don't have a problem with it when there's a transition period built in, like Mass Effect...but taking two steps into an open world game and getting "INSERT DISC 2" bothers me a ton. Just completely breaks immersion.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I don't have a problem with it when there's a transition period built in, like Mass Effect...but taking two steps into an open world game and getting "INSERT DISC 2" bothers me a ton. Just completely breaks immersion.
Is RAGE open world? Could have sworn it was a linear FPS.