Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Peyton Manning
Both a QB and an offensive co-ordinator. This man at the line picking apart opposition D's for an offense full of playmakers. He'd top his TD record for sure.

RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
Not sure why I am saying why I picked him, just quite simply, the best RB in football right now. Offers all kinds of flexibility to the offense, great catching out of the backfield and even gives an offense the option of a trick play or 2.

FB - Mike Karney
I love watching blue collar guys like him play football. He's a whole hearted player who opens up plenty of holes for that Saints running attack. May not be that much of a threat with ball in hand, but with this offense he will not be required to be.

WR1 - Steve Smith
I love watching this guy at Wide Receiver. Great football speed, great hands and attacks the ball in the air. Quite simply a great WR, combined with Peyton's accuracy, his numbers would be huge.

WR2 - Reggie Wayne
The best number 2 receiver in the league. Has the ability to be a number 1 without a shadow of a doubt but playing him as a number 2 means he will be running the sort of routes with the sort of coverage he has experienced already

WR3 - Marques Colston
A rookie sensation with the ability to have an amazing career. His hands and body control make him an amazing possession receiver. He'd more than likely be in the slot in this offense, in a manner similar to a more dynamic Dallas Clark.

LT - Marcus McNeill
There are some great LT's around at the minute but none last season impressed me as much as McNeill, who I genuinely feel should have been a pro bowler. Having the season he had, with his bad hands, wow!

LG - Logan Mankins
A guy who has been described as "The Human Fistfight" and rightly so. An absolute mauler in the trenches and a guy who will never let you down, would open some big holes for LT.

C - Jeff Saturday
A great blocker in his own right, and probably worthy for that alone. However the reason Jeff gets the nod in this offense is his chemistry with Manning, the ability to adapt and communicate the line calls Peyton makes.

RG - Shawn Andrews
It's all been said before, the best up and coming RG in the league and an anchor for the line for years to come.

RT - Willie Anderson
Consistent for a number of years, and whilst I don't really watch the RT that much, this guy has stood out for me on numerous occasions.

My offense, a combination of blue collar guys, burners and youth.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote