Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-02-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Peyton Manning
Both a QB and an offensive co-ordinator. This man at the line picking apart opposition D's for an offense full of playmakers. He'd top his TD record for sure.

RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
Not sure why I am saying why I picked him, just quite simply, the best RB in football right now. Offers all kinds of flexibility to the offense, great catching out of the backfield and even gives an offense the option of a trick play or 2.

FB - Mike Karney
I love watching blue collar guys like him play football. He's a whole hearted player who opens up plenty of holes for that Saints running attack. May not be that much of a threat with ball in hand, but with this offense he will not be required to be.

WR1 - Steve Smith
I love watching this guy at Wide Receiver. Great football speed, great hands and attacks the ball in the air. Quite simply a great WR, combined with Peyton's accuracy, his numbers would be huge.

WR2 - Reggie Wayne
The best number 2 receiver in the league. Has the ability to be a number 1 without a shadow of a doubt but playing him as a number 2 means he will be running the sort of routes with the sort of coverage he has experienced already

WR3 - Marques Colston
A rookie sensation with the ability to have an amazing career. His hands and body control make him an amazing possession receiver. He'd more than likely be in the slot in this offense, in a manner similar to a more dynamic Dallas Clark.

LT - Marcus McNeill
There are some great LT's around at the minute but none last season impressed me as much as McNeill, who I genuinely feel should have been a pro bowler. Having the season he had, with his bad hands, wow!

LG - Logan Mankins
A guy who has been described as "The Human Fistfight" and rightly so. An absolute mauler in the trenches and a guy who will never let you down, would open some big holes for LT.

C - Jeff Saturday
A great blocker in his own right, and probably worthy for that alone. However the reason Jeff gets the nod in this offense is his chemistry with Manning, the ability to adapt and communicate the line calls Peyton makes.

RG - Shawn Andrews
It's all been said before, the best up and coming RG in the league and an anchor for the line for years to come.

RT - Willie Anderson
Consistent for a number of years, and whilst I don't really watch the RT that much, this guy has stood out for me on numerous occasions.

My offense, a combination of blue collar guys, burners and youth.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty solid group there UKfan

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Stephen Jackson
FB - Lorenzo Neal
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Chad Johnson
TE - Antonio Gates
LT - Walter Jones
LG - Steve Hutchinson
C - Nick Mangold
RG - Davin Joseph (Sorry..I'm a homer)
RT - Jamaal Brown

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB- Mike Vick- Perfect QB for this offense. Will spend more time running and handing the ball off, than throwing.
RB- Ladainian Tomlinson- Best RB in the game. He is also a threat to split wide, and can even throw the ball down field when called upon to do so.
RB- Reggie Bush- Same as LT. Will split wide a lot in this offense to keep the D honest. He can also throw the ball. These are the 2 most dynamic RB's in the game.
FB- Ovie Mughelli- He is the best young FB in the league. He is a much needed blocker in the backfield, and is able to grind out tough yardage when need be.

TE- Jason Witten- Excels as a blocker, and as a receiver. Perfect guy for this offense.
LT- Marcus McNeil- Seems to be the best young LT in the game.
LG- Steve Hutchinson- Most dominant guard in the game. The grizzled vet is the leader of this unit.
C- Nick Mangold- Best young center in the game.
RG- Shawn Andrews- 340 lb steam roller. Many great years ahead of him.
RT- Jammal Brown- Not sure who the best young run blocker is at tackle. Somebody inform me.
TE- Julius Peppers- I will make the argument that this man is capable of being the best TE in the game. Known as the biggest freak of nature the game has ever seen, there's little doubt in my mind that he would be a very effective blocker, as well as a pass catcher. Also, I need him on my team to avoid having to face him. So I'm bringing him to camp to give him a look. If it doesn't work out, then I'll trade him to the Redskins for their next 12 1st rounders, and I'll bring in Urlacher to see what he can do.

This team is built for the ground assault. We will pound it down your throat with regularity. We intend to never see the down marker read "4." The goal is to keep turnovers to an absolute minimum, while still maintaining the threat for a big play at any moment. We will wear the defense down with 10 minute drives, and basically score at will. Props to the defensive coordinator who comes up with a scheme to make us punt a few times a game.

Last edited by duckseason : 04-02-2007 at 04:45 PM.
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scheme: Run heavy 2 TE offense

QB - Tom Brady

Hback - Jason Witten
LT - Marcus McNeil
LG - Steve Hutchinson
C - Olin Kreutz (however you spell it)
RG - Shaun Andrews
RT - Jamal Brown
TE - Antonio Gates

RB - LDT
WR - Torry Holt
WR - Anquan Boldin
Old 04-02-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
QB- Mike Vick- Perfect QB for this offense. Will spend more time running and handing the ball off, than throwing.
RB- Ladainian Tomlinson- Best RB in the game. He is also a threat to split wide, and can even throw the ball down field when called upon to do so.
RB- Reggie Bush- Same as LT. Will split wide a lot in this offense to keep the D honest. He can also throw the ball. These are the 2 most dynamic RB's in the game.
FB- Ovie Mughelli- He is the best young FB in the league. He is a much needed blocker in the backfield, and is able to grind out tough yardage when need be.

TE- Jason Witten- Excels as a blocker, and as a receiver. Perfect guy for this offense.
LT- Marcus McNeil- Seems to be the best young LT in the game.
LG- Steve Hutchinson- Most dominant guard in the game. The grizzled vet is the leader of this unit.
C- Nick Mangold- Best young center in the game.
RG- Shawn Andrews- 340 lb steam roller. Many great years ahead of him.
RT- Jammal Brown- Not sure who the best young run blocker is at tackle. Somebody inform me.
TE- Julius Peppers- I will make the argument that this man is capable of being the best TE in the game. Known as the biggest freak of nature the game has ever seen, there's little doubt in my mind that he would be a very effective blocker, as well as a pass catcher. Also, I need him on my team to avoid having to face him. So I'm bringing him to camp to give him a look. If it doesn't work out, then I'll trade him to the Redskins for their next 12 1st rounders, and I'll bring in Urlacher to see what he can do.

This team is built for the ground assault. We will pound it down your throat with regularity. We intend to never see the down marker read "4." The goal is to keep turnovers to an absolute minimum, while still maintaining the threat for a big play at any moment. We will wear the defense down with 10 minute drives, and basically score at will. Props to the defensive coordinator who comes up with a scheme to make us punt a few times a game.

Wow, I swear I didn't look at your post before I posted mine up, we have almost identical olines. Only difference is Mangold for Kreutz, Mangold wouldve been my #2 option at C.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB-Tom Brady
RB-LT
FB-Lorenzo Neal
WR-Larry Fitzgerald
WR-Steve Smith
TE-Antonio Gates
LT-Orlando Pace
LG-Steve Hutchinson
C-Olin Kruetz
RG-Randy Thomas
RT-Jamaal Brown
Old 04-02-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Wow, I swear I didn't look at your post before I posted mine up, we have almost identical olines. Only difference is Mangold for Kreutz, Mangold wouldve been my #2 option at C.
Lol. That's awesome. Looks like we were thinking along the same lines, bbd. I just got a little more crazy with it.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
whoz this "we" n "all" u keep talking about? there ain't no evidence that would support thos theoryz. but yeah, i'm sure therez no vendetta here, that's y u have to jump in anytime u think i might b a little bit mean to someone, especially when you ain't really got no idea what's going on.

but it's cool. i should just start posting in threads you post so i can tell you how "everyone hates you" and "we all think you're an *******" etc. would that make me cool? but yes, judging by the number of "amens" in response to this post, i'll assume "everyone" agrees with you.
Amen njx9! :D

Go tell it on the mountain brother!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB-Brett Favre-Cuz Im a homer
HB-Clinton Portis-Everyones pickn LT so I just chose my fave
FB-William Henderson-See Favre
WR-Chad Johnson-Understands the game as well as any HOF
WR-Andre Johnson-Ball hog
TE-Chris Cooley-Can be used many different ways
OT-Johnathon Ogden
OG-Larry Allen
C-Olin Kruetz
OG-Steve Hutchinson
OT-Chad Clifton
QB of the future-David Carr-Kinda reminds me of Favre, just not as good

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
whoz this "we" n "all" u keep talking about? there ain't no evidence that would support thos theoryz. but yeah, i'm sure therez no vendetta here, that's y u have to jump in anytime u think i might b a little bit mean to someone, especially when you ain't really got no idea what's going on.

but it's cool. i should just start posting in threads you post so i can tell you how "everyone hates you" and "we all think you're an *******" etc. would that make me cool? but yes, judging by the number of "amens" in response to this post, i'll assume "everyone" agrees with you.
A little conceited there, njx?

Ah, screw it, amen anyway!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Pretty solid group there UKfan

Thanks, it's not very often I write out something detailed like that for fear something will be blatantly wrong, haha.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna make two teams, one for youth, one for talent.

Talent
QB- Peyton Manning. The best in the business, my field general
RB- LT- Probably the consensus.
FB- Lorenzo Neal- Same as LT
WR- Marvin Harrison- The ultimate professional, still plays at the highest level.
WR- Steve Smith- Biggest playmaker in the NFL.
TE- Antonio Gates- Huge TD weapon, another easy pick
LT- Orlando Pace- Still the elite LT in the league IMO
LG- Alan Faneca- I wouldn't trade a first round for him but he is still the best there is.
C- Olin Kruetz- Nastist guy in the league, perfect center.
OG- Steve Hutchinson- Didn't play at the same level he did the season before, but still great player.
RT- Walter Jones- Had a down year but still a stud.

Youth
QB- Jay Cutler aka "the savior"- No explanation needed.
RB- Reggie Bush- Going to be as big of a playmaker as anyone in the league when he gets his chance.
FB- Mike Karney- The next great fullback, great lead blocker, to use his own quote "I f******* killed that guy".
WR- Larry Fitzgerald- Everything you could want in a WR other than speed, amazing hands, amazing routes, top class person.
WR- Andre Johnson- Another freak guy, brings the one thing Fitz doesn't and that is speed. Very physical receiver.
TE- Kellen Winslow Jr- When healthy is already one of the top TEs in the league. Big time playmaker.
LT- D'Brickashaw Ferguson- Struggled a bit as a rookie but has potential that is way beyond McNeill
LG- Chris Snee- Got consideration for the talent team, absolute beast.
C- Nick Mangold- Had a very good rookie year, not much comp here.
RG- Shawn Andrews- Same as Snee, great run blocker.
RT- Marcus McNeill- Close between him and Brown, but I'm a big fan of McNeill if his back holds up.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
KWill93
Rookie

KWill93 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Ladainian Tomlinson
FB - Lorenzo Neil
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Chad Johnson
TE - Antonio Gates
LT - Walter Jones
LG - Steve Hutchinson
C - Olin Kruetz
RG - Shawn Andrews
RT - Jamal Brown

Sig by Ctmagic24
KWill93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB- Tom Brady, Peyton Manning
RB- LT, Clinton Portis
FB- Lorenzo Neal, Jared Lorenzen
WR- Andre Johnson, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith
TE- Antonio Gates

LT- Water Jones
LG- Steve Hutchinson
C- Olin Kruetz
RG-
RT- Jamaal Brown
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23 View Post
RB- LT, Clinton Portis
TE- Antonio Gates

LT- Water Jones
LG- Steve Hutchinson
C- Olin Kruetz
RG-
RT- Jamaal Brown
I like the idea of putting the Hefty Lefty at fullback.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23 View Post
RB- LT, Clinton Portis
TE- Antonio Gates

LT- Water Jones
LG- Steve Hutchinson
C- Olin Kruetz
RG-
RT- Jamaal Brown
I see a hole on the right side that may hurt your offense. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

I want dem young niggas

QB: Vince Young
HB: Frank Gore
FB: Lorenzo Neal (an exception)

WR: Larry Fitz
WR: Roy Williams

TE: Kellen Winslow
LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson
LG: Steve Hutchinson
C: Nick Mangold
RG: Shawn "big ass *****" Andrews
RT: Jamaal Brown
Old 04-02-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

QB: Carson Palmer
RB: Frank Gore

LT: Jamaal Brown
LG: Chris Snee
RG: Shawn Andrews
RT: Marcus McNeil

WR: Roy Williams
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Anquan Boldin
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Peyton Manning
- Best of the bets

RB Steven Jackson
- Could have went LT but Jackson's Younger and has an amazing amount of potential.

FB Lorenzo Neal
- Bulldozer

WR Steve Smith
- Playmaker with style

WR Torry Holt
- Need a possession receiver and can make a play.

TE Antonio Gates
- Amazing TE

LT Orlando Pace
- Best LT in the NFL.

LG Steve Hutchinson
- Amazing road grader

C Olin Kruetz
- Road Grader/Bulldozer

RG Shawn Andrews
- Powerful and great blocker

RT Alex Barron
- Young with more potential, although often plays with head up ass he can block well when concentrating.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I wouldn't put Barron as a top OT, he really doesn't get the respect he deserves as one of the top young OTs in the game.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Tom Brady
FB - Lorenzo Neal
RB - Steven Jackson
TE - Tony Gonzalez
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Roy Williams

LT - Marcus McNeil
LG - Steve Hutchinson
C - Dominic Raiola
RG - Shawn Andrews
RT - Michael Roos

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson
FB: Lorenzo Neal

LT: Walter Jones
LG: Steve Hutchinson
RG: Shawn Andews
RT: Willie Anderson

TE: Antonio Gates

WR: Torry Holt
WR: Calvin Johnson
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB-P. Manning
RB-LT
FB-Lorenzo neal
WR-Marvin Harrison
WR-Chad Johnson
TE-Antonio Gates
LT-Jonathan Ogden
LG-Steve Hutchinson
C-Olin Kreutz
RT-Alan Faneca
RG-Orlando Pace
________
Suzuki gsx-r series specifications

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:34 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
407Niner
Rookie

407Niner hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB Tom Brady
HB Adrian Peterson
FB David Kirtman
WR Steve Smith
WR Anquan Boldin
TE Vernon Davis
T Orlando Pace
G Logan Mankins
C Nick Mangold
G Steve Hutchinson
T Joe Thomas