Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-23-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Underclassmen Declaring

I know its really early, but i just saw that Ronnell Lewis said he was going to/leaning towards declaring so i thought i'd start up a thread to post guys declaring and stuff...

Ronnell Lewis and Mohamad Sanu are the two players i know of right now, any others?
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alshon Jeffery is as good as gone.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
I know its really early, but i just saw that Ronnell Lewis said he was going to/leaning towards declaring so i thought i'd start up a thread to post guys declaring and stuff...

Ronnell Lewis and Mohamad Sanu are the two players i know of right now, any others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Alshon Jeffery is as good as gone.
Links please, because the thread is irrelevant this time of year with no confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Luck has stated this is his last year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Links please, because the thread is irrelevant this time of year with no confirmation.
There is going to be little to no links at this time. It's all hearsay this early in the season. And, if you're listening to the right people, it's not all irrelevant...
Old 09-25-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly all guessing, but here are the top juniors and RS sophomores that I think will come out this year for the draft. A few of the guys are almost locks based on the lack of talent at that position in the senior class.

JUNIOR/RS SOPH

Andrew Luck Stanford RS
Matt Barkley USC
Landry Jones Oklahoma

RB
Trent Richardson Alabama
Lamar Miller Miami FL RS SOPH

WR
Alshon Jeffery South Carolina
Justin Blackmon Oklahoma State RS
Cobi Hamilton Arkansas
Mohamed Sanu Rutgers

TE
Dwayne Allen Clemson RS
Tyler Eifert Notre Dame
Michael Williams Alabama
Jake Stoneburner Ohio State

OT
Matt Kalil USC RS
Riley Reiff Iowa RS
Jonathan Martin Stanford

OG
David DeCastro Stanford
Brandon Washington Miami FL

C
Peter Konz Wisconsin RS

DE
Brandon Jenkins Florida State
Devin Taylor South Carolina
Donte Paige-Moss UNC
Nick Perry USC RS

DT
Jerel Worthy Michigan State
Jacobbi McDaniel Florida State

ILB
Manti Te'o Notre Dame
Vontaze Burfict Arizona State
Devon Kennard USC

OLB
Luke Kuechly Boston College
Shayne Skov Stanford

CB
Dre Kirkpatrick Alabama
Morris Claiborne LSU
Stephon Gilmore South Carolina
Jayron Hosley Virgina Tech
Greg Reid Florida State
Cliff Harris Oregon

SS
Bacarri Rambo Georgia

FS
TJ McDonald USC
Robert Lester Alabama
Old 09-25-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doubt Shayne Skov will leave early now.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aparently i heard Bryce Brown is coming out early too...
Old 10-05-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
Aparently i heard Bryce Brown is coming out early too...
Please!!! Link me to this story,because he has not did jack **** on the field the last past 2 seasons.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Quote:
Please!!! Link me to this story,because he has not did jack **** on the field the last past 2 seasons.
Seeing as he didn't play last year, and has barely played this year for Kansas State, it's pretty difficult to do anything.

Here is a link anyways but again, you're going to get very few links this time of year, so continuously demanding something that doesn't exist the majority of the time will get quite annoying.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/10-5-20...sas-state-nfl/
Old 10-05-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Montee Ball?

If he keeps up the pace he's on he won't have anything left to prove in Madison. This is probably the best team they'll have in a while.

Doesn't have the total yardage numbers as some of the top guys due to sharing with White, but his per carry average is good and he leads the nation in rushing TDs.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can confirm Sanu. He's a little older for a JR than most others in college because he came from Africa. He said after his Fr year that he's probably going to come out after his JR year if he does well. Obviously anything can change but I'd say the odds of him staying are probably 5% at this point.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Washington is playing LT right now fwiw

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the top QB's will stay for their Senior year, and I think it will be Barkley. USC will be off probation next year and I could see Barkley staying there since he thinks he owes the team a bowl win, similarly to when Locker stayed at Washington instead of being a top 5 pick in the NFL. Still turned out well for Locker and it should for Barkley as well.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Seeing as he didn't play last year, and has barely played this year for Kansas State, it's pretty difficult to do anything.

Here is a link anyways but again, you're going to get very few links this time of year, so continuously demanding something that doesn't exist the majority of the time will get quite annoying.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/10-5-20...sas-state-nfl/
It's annoying and in the way that you bring up allegations without links. If you're going to put it out there I would like to know where your source is so I can see it for myself, reading is actually fundamental you know. BTW I appreciate the link.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-05-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
One of the top QB's will stay for their Senior year, and I think it will be Barkley. USC will be off probation next year and I could see Barkley staying there since he thinks he owes the team a bowl win, similarly to when Locker stayed at Washington instead of being a top 5 pick in the NFL. Still turned out well for Locker and it should for Barkley as well.
Nooooooooooo!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...t-kansas-state

Here's the rumor of it, again, its just a rumor. He's an idiot, couldn't see him giong very high...
Old 10-05-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I don't see as many Juniors declare for the 2012 draft as we did in the past. With this rookie pay scale, some guys won't be so eagar to leave with such a pay decrease now.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Honestly, I don't see as many Juniors declare for the 2012 draft as we did in the past. With this rookie pay scale, some guys won't be so eagar to leave with such a pay decrease now.
Doesn't the payscale pay more or less the same to all draft slots with the exception of the top half of the first round?
Old 10-05-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Does Bryce Brown think he is the "Kyrie Irving" of the 2012 Draft class?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-06-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a guy isn't going in the top two rounds and doesn't expect to after his senior season he may as well come out early. His pay won't drop and he will be one year closer to his second contract.

The big issues are making sure he will get drafted and is going to stick on a roster. If another year of school would make him more certain of sticking long enough to get a second contract and his NFL pension then he may should stay in school.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does Bryce Brown think he is the "Kyrie Irving" of the 2012 Draft class?
Do you have a link that suggests that he thinks so? Or are you just making up that idea?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Do you have a link that suggests that he thinks so? Or are you just making up that idea?
You're such a clown LOL.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're such a clown LOL.
"It's annoying and in the way that you bring up allegations without links. If you're going to put it out there I would like to know where your source is so I can see it for myself, reading is actually fundamental you know."

hahahaha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG III is not listed above. He is a 4th year Jr, and has already graduated. I dont see him coming back.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote