Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-15-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I would not be rested if I had a week in mexico with that fine blonde. That's a whole different kind of sacking than he's used to playing QB I'll tell you that.
I guess the sarcasm didn't come across in my post. I should have used a smiley face at least, but they don't seem to be working on this forum for me.
Geason Noceur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

when i open this thread i want to see at least this on the current page. and i'm half tempted to call this the kelly hall thread.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this has become the official I envy Matt Stafford thread.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read on PFT Stafford has been in touch with the FO & coaches about FA acquisitions this off season! Wow, really?

He called Burleson to lobby for his services etc ... kid does it all!

By the way, Esqurie magazine has a beautiful women bracket (like march madness) & "Matt Stafford's girlfriend" was seeded. Vote now! (ha!)
Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that as well and it makes me happy.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sex...podsednik-wife

60%-40% kelly hall is winning.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 04-23-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.

I thought this belonged in this thread. I don't know how to embed so all you get is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBWOZ...layer_embedded
Old 04-23-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geason Noceur View Post
I thought this belonged in this thread. I don't know how to embed so all you get is a link.

Haha, that was awesome!
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geason Noceur View Post

[youtube]xBWOZD__IN0[/youtub e]
delete the space between the e

jimmy is gaining in my book, he's been doing a lot of promoting for detroit lately.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 04-23-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sex...-tanith-belbin

kelly hall is losing 54-46 right now. still close and voting appears to still be open.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 04-23-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sex...-tanith-belbin

kelly hall is losing 54-46 right now. still close and voting appears to still be open.
Since you mentioned Miss Hall, I thought it would be remiss not to post another pic of her.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Kelly Hall to be my friend on Facebook. I also want this thread to live forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like the inj isnt serious and might just miss a game or two
Old 09-13-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
looks like the inj isnt serious and might just miss a game or two
grade II sprain I read. That's not too bad.

I really hope they can get him to follow a few courses on how to take a fall, because this might become a real problem down the line.

For now, he'll miss a few games... meh wasn't like we were gonna win them anyways.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Matt Stafford
Old 02-04-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss new Kelly Hall pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

You are welcome. Who's the man?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 04-14-2011, 05:36 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110...GA-spring-game

Not sure how I feel about this but Stafford throwing at UGA Spring game Saturday during a halftime fund raiser.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
http://www.detnews.com/article/20110...GA-spring-game

Not sure how I feel about this but Stafford throwing at UGA Spring game Saturday during a halftime fund raiser.
What do we really have to lose by him throwing? I mean if he somehow manages to hurt himself its pretty much a forgone conclusion hes officially a china doll, and if he doesn't hurt himself than its not a big deal.
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

as long as he doesn't lose to Eric Zeier. i want to see him break some random dude's hand with a fastball.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-26-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone still want jason smith over stafford?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
I think he will be amazing. Anyone else agree? : )

I want a minute by minute update as to what is going on with his life. I heard he is doing quite well during camp, but that is just camp. Good news is better than no news.
How awesome is he?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
anyone still want jason smith over stafford?
Most wanted Aaron Curry :p
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

If not Stafford, then I had wanted Orakpo or Raji.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-26-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a proud member of the Matt Stafford bandwaggon since Day 1.

: )