Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I don't know why, but I have always liked the Brewers for some reason, even though you gave us Bud Selig. I think the Brewers have a legit shot at taking the Central this year. Cecil's kid is going to chase 50 on his own this year, I've always liked Richie Weeks, now if he can just stay healthy. How close is that Braun kid from taking over third? Didn't he get drafted the same year as Alex Gordon?

Good luck with this year. And whenever you're ready to send Ben Sheets to Boston, just let us know. :p
Braun's bat is ready for the big leauges, but he's just got to shore up his defense, I think he'll be ready my mid season and starting from there on just like what they did with Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

I lost my virginity in a Hotel in Milwaukee after a Brewer's game last year..
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IF Weeks can lay off bad pitches and make contact, IF JJ Hardy can stay healthy, IF Prince can pick up where Carlos Lee left off, IF Geoff Jenkins can bring his batting avg. up to aruond .275, IF Turnbow and locate, and IF Suppan can be anything like he was in the playoffs last year, the BrewCrew will make the playoffs.

There is a lot of IF's, and the Brewers are a perfect example of the word P-O-T-E-N-T-I-A-L

Honestly, I think they put it all together, and squeak into the NL Wild Card.

Go Brewers!
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baseball is fairly boring to watch on tv, but I like the Brewers and hope we win a lot of games this year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben Sheets working on the full game. Would have been a perfect game had it not been for a HR. I wish I could have watched the whole thing, but at least I see the finish.

I don't like the new announce, I want Sutton back.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 down, 161 to go until the playoffs! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheets had a helluva a game.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Sheets had a helluva a game.
so did the blue jays on the Tigers :) :p
Old 04-02-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Hey I came in here being nice. Don't make me leave being mean. :)
Old 04-02-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

Mwkick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scotty D, love the sig...
Mwkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Talk about the Jays and Tigers in two months and then see who's laughing

Old 04-02-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwkick View Post
Scotty D, love the sig...
Thanks. + rep lol
Old 04-02-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I'm not in panic mode yet. But you guys have to be excitited about the Brewers this year. They look pretty good. The Cardinals should regress also.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ok i will. Mark it down somewhere lol.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

I got a $50 spot the brewers finish higher then the cubs n cards. i hope i don't regret that bet...
Old 04-02-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I got a $50 spot the brewers finish higher then the cubs n cards. i hope i don't regret that bet...
You should feel good about your chances

Old 04-02-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

Like someone said earlier....barring injuries. I just want one year with Sheets healthy. Can the baseball gods grant this wish???

I just got back from spring break in florida....but my roomie told me that it's the best brewer game he's seen in years. From what Yost said, it must have been pretty special. Let's keep it rollin...
Old 04-02-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Like someone said earlier....barring injuries. I just want one year with Sheets healthy. Can the baseball gods grant this wish???

I just got back from spring break in florida....but my roomie told me that it's the best brewer game he's seen in years. From what Yost said, it must have been pretty special. Let's keep it rollin...
Most definitely!!! :)

Old 04-02-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Ben Sheets working on the full game. Would have been a perfect game had it not been for a HR. I wish I could have watched the whole thing, but at least I see the finish.

I don't like the new announce, I want Sutton back.
I'm with you, I enjoyed sutton more than any football annouser you'll ever hear, he just had that voice when they would hit a homer or had any sort of big play, I'm gunna miss him this summer

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I'm with you, I enjoyed sutton more than any football annouser you'll ever hear, he just had that voice when they would hit a homer or had any sort of big play, I'm gunna miss him this summer
Anderson wasn't in football, he was in golf

Old 04-02-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Alright I felt like the biggest dumbass today, I consider myslef a pretty avid brewers fans, always checking up in the offseason, keeping track with hot and cold strecks, being update with roster move, yata, yata, yata, but since when did brady clack become a dodger??

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Anderson wasn't in football, he was in golf
no, I'm saying any football annouser, sutton is one of my top favs of all annousers, behiend Uecker of course

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
no, I'm saying any football annouser, sutton is one of my top favs of all annousers, behiend Uecker of course
Sutton did a great job!!!! :)

Old 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah also the difference in sound between the two in the booth. This new guy sounds rather close to Schroeder. I also noticed that they replaced Coushun(or however it's spelled) with some chick. I do like that they brought in Davey Nelson for post game.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Alright I felt like the biggest dumbass today, I consider myslef a pretty avid brewers fans, always checking up in the offseason, keeping track with hot and cold strecks, being update with roster move, yata, yata, yata, but since when did brady clack become a dodger??
We traded him to the Dodgers for Elmer Dessens. It wasn't too long ago, I belive last monday.