Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also do they delay the start of the second game if the first goes late? I forget.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnny Damon wooooooooo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baseball's stupid and dumb

/BoSoxFan

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yankees in 3
Rays in 4

Stupid ******* Phillies in 4
D'Backs in 5

Yankees in 6
Stupid ******* Phillies in 5

Yankees in 5
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Also do they delay the start of the second game if the first goes late? I forget.
I think they usually put it on TNT until the first one is over if I recall correctly.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I think they usually put it on TNT until the first one is over if I recall correctly.
Damn. I'm stuck at work for a while. I was hoping it could start closer to 9.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Tito as Red Sox manager. You can do better than this group Tito.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kelly Shoppach is alive again.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-30-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man Matt Moore looks filthy from what I've seen so far
Old 09-30-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
RIP Tito as Red Sox manager. You can do better than this group Tito.
He's going to land pretty much anywhere he wants. Guessing one of the Chicago teams or Minnesota. The guy has two rings in one of the toughest markets in sports. He shouldn't have been fired, and some team is going to be very happy with this turn of events. I can't see this move going well for the Red Sox in any way...
Old 09-30-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I said in the other thread, I'm praying we don't hire some Buck Showalter wannabe who is going to try to fix Theo's mess with rah rah ********. That just doesn't work in baseball and will work even worse with this group.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-30-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He's going to land pretty much anywhere he wants. Guessing one of the Chicago teams or Minnesota. The guy has two rings in one of the toughest markets in sports. He shouldn't have been fired, and some team is going to be very happy with this turn of events. I can't see this move going well for the Red Sox in any way...
Minnesota? Gardenhire on his way out and I'm not aware?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-30-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
As I said in the other thread, I'm praying we don't hire some Buck Showalter wannabe who is going to try to fix Theo's mess with rah rah ********. That just doesn't work in baseball and will work even worse with this group.
This group? Won't a lot of the problem guys be gone?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
I hope so....but some of them will be awfully hard to move. Either way, that type of guy wouldn't do well in this market anyway, especially we if blow it up and struggle for a few years. Whoever it is will have a hard time replacing a guy who was about as respected as a manager can be in this town.

Also, god damn Matt Moore. This is obscene.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-30-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Lackey will be impossible to trade now that Reagins is gone, and depends on what they can get for Youk. From what I understand, those were the two biggest issues.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston ****** up getting rid of Francona. But, I guess someone had to be blamed. Was Boston calling for Francona to be fired? The collapse is solely on the players. If Francona could pitch, I bet he would have called his own number those last couple of games instead of the sorry sacks of **** he jogged out there.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Beckett and Lester were apparently in the team picture as far as problems go as well, unfortunately. I would be open to moving Beckett. Could well be an attractive piece for a National League team that feels they're close. Lester we've got to hold on to obviously, but yeah, I would love to try to move Youk for prospects/an actual third basemen who can play defense. Lowrie can hit adequately enough at the position and even be an above average bat for stretches, but between the injuries and his defensive ineptitude he's just not a full time guy there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-30-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Boston ****** up getting rid of Francona. But, I guess someone had to be blamed. Was Boston calling for Francona to be fired? The collapse is solely on the players. If Francona could pitch, I bet he would have called his own number those last couple of games instead of the sorry sacks of **** he jogged out there.
No, the fans here wanted nothing to be with firing Francona. 82% of ESPN Boston said they wanted to keep him. Everyone sees straight through this.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-30-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did Lester do?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mat Moore is amazing by the way. That Rangers lineup was as hot as they come and to hold them to 2 hits over 7 is insane. Ohh wait it's only his 2nd start ever, I'm even more jealous.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
What did Lester do?
He beat cancer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-30-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He beat cancer.
Overrated.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hahaha Delmon Young.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Delmon Young bitches.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-30-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey look its good Delmon.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote