Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-09-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Other than Sanu I am not familiar with the WR core but Sanu will probably handle our secondary.. Charles Brown however returns this week.

He started opposite Kendric last year and wasn't available in week 1.. huge to get him back but yeah will be interesting to see how Bryn does against an actual defense.
We have a lot of big bodied NFL prototype players at the position so I hope you get to know them real well tomorrow. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a tough one to lose. The running game was nonexistent which I think cost Rutgers the game. I know the UNC defensive line is beastly, but the o-line can't keep playing like that.

Other than that TD drop, Sanu was freakish today. As was Khaseem Greene.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 09-10-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me=devastated
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Line still sucks which has me worried. Other than that we played better in some spurts than I thought. Dodd was good but his height is and will be a problem. Schiano had some questionable game calls as always and I didn't love some of the playcalling. Taking everything into account I'm about even keel right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-10-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dodd did play much better today but he gets way too many balls swatted at the line. Is his arm strength better than last year? It seems like he was putting good zip on his passes today. Better than I could remember of all of last year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-10-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Dodd did play much better today but he gets way too many balls swatted at the line. Is his arm strength better than last year? It seems like he was putting good zip on his passes today. Better than I could remember of all of last year.
They always said he had great arm strength but he's probably just a little more sure of himself this year leading to some better throws. If he were a normal size QB he'd have offers from every major college in the country. I still think Nova is the answer though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

D'Antwan Williams is leaving the program because we dropped him on the depth chart. Shame he didn't really work out considering how highly rated he was.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god dammit d'antwan :(

meh I liked him too
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

SANU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Start of Big East play tomorrow. I hope we kill Syracuse. They claimed this game the "Battle for New York." What losers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

If we lose to syracuse, i'm breaking my tv
Quote:
Old 09-30-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Start of Big East play tomorrow. I hope we kill Syracuse. They claimed this game the "Battle for New York." What losers.
Haha nobody gives 2 shits about their football team in NYC.

After losing last year to them in the final minute, revenge would be sweet.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Haha nobody gives 2 shits about their football team in NYC.

After losing last year to them in the final minute, revenge would be sweet.
Don't get me wrong I don't think Rutgers has that much of a bigger footprint in NYC but it's definitely more than Syracuse. The numbers back that up as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Don't get me wrong I don't think Rutgers has that much of a bigger footprint in NYC but it's definitely more than Syracuse. The numbers back that up as well.
When it comes to football, I don't know any Syracuse fans here unless they're alums. The Empire State buliding was lit up in red a few years ago. I never recall it being orange. Schiano and co. has done a great job getting fans in NYC. Of course Notre Dame has their following here too.

Now basketball is another story. It's all Syracuse, UCONN and St. John's (when they're good).

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
When it comes to football, I don't know any Syracuse fans here unless they're alums. The Empire State buliding was lit up in red a few years ago. I never recall it being orange. Schiano and co. has done a great job getting fans in NYC. Of course Notre Dame has their following here too.

Now basketball is another story. It's all Syracuse, UCONN and St. John's (when they're good).
Hopefully Mike Rice changes that soon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-01-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nova looked better than Dodd. QB controversy already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-01-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

I think Nova has to be the guy. I'm sure there will be growing pains but I think he gives us the best chance to win. It will pay off down the road.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-01-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I think Nova has to be the guy. I'm sure there will be growing pains but I think he gives us the best chance to win. It will pay off down the road.
I agree. I think I said before the season even started that Nova is going to be the QB long term. Dodd just doesn't do it for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-01-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yea, it looks like it's Nova time now. Which is a shame because I like Chas.
OL looked bad. bad bad. idk now we're not giving Savon much action at all. it's weird.
the D was pretty good though
Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I was never sold on Dodd. I don't know why we just handed him the keys last year when he didn't really show much. I wish Savage was still here since he got a raw deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The more I think about it we need Nova in full time. His upside is much higher and I'd rather him get the snaps because I think next year is when we can make some noise.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

WOW this defense is gooooooood.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

I didn't see the game yet (DVR'd it) but that is an impressive win against Pitt. We have a nice 2-0 start in the Big East.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I didn't see the game yet (DVR'd it) but that is an impressive win against Pitt. We have a nice 2-0 start in the Big East.
Defense is quick is ****. I'm so glad Schiano is coaching them. The yardage they have against us today was very empty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ryan and Greene are my 2 biggest growing mancrushes by the way.

sig by BoneKrusher