Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Seeing that we're a quarter of the way through the season, here's my team awards so far:

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
OPOY - Greg Jennings
DPOY - B.J. Raji

OROY - Randall Cobb
DROY - Jamari Lattimore (special teams)

Biggest suprise: Morgan Burnett
Biggest disapointment: James Jones
Good call on Lattimore.
Woodson, not BJ, has to be the DPOY for us.
Woodson is top-3 right now in the NFL for that award. 3 Picks, 2-Pick 6's.... sure he's allowed some plays, but he always has. He's made bigger plays. At least so far......

I guess James Jones fits in your thing, but I'd still put Mike Neal. I have more respect for Jones for doing little (although when he's gotten chances, he's made plays) than not being available like has been Neal's MO this year and last.

I can't wait for Alex Green to get his chance.... to be continued......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here some photos I took, of how Clay is typically blocked about many times a game with no flags.

These are holding if it was Tauscher on Peppers or Clifton against Jared Allen.

Why is Clay not getting the call? When they let them block him like this, it's hard to get sacks of course.

When the zebra allows the guy to get away with this, he will keep lasso-ing Clay over and over like this. It needs to be called right away. You cannot allow them to grab a guy's shoulder, neck, jersey like that.

Sidenote. Notice Hawk not winning his one-on-one with a little running back, and all kinds of space for AJ to run around the guy. Or blast him back. But he was stalemated. Maybe his job was just to prevent the FB from getting out as a receiver.

A lot of people are wondering why Matthews sack #'s are so way down.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Good call on Lattimore.
Woodson, not BJ, has to be the DPOY for us.
Woodson is top-3 right now in the NFL for that award. 3 Picks, 2-Pick 6's.... sure he's allowed some plays, but he always has. He's made bigger plays. At least so far......

I guess James Jones fits in your thing, but I'd still put Mike Neal. I have more respect for Jones for doing little (although when he's gotten chances, he's made plays) than not being available like has been Neal's MO this year and last.

I can't wait for Alex Green to get his chance.... to be continued......
Woodson is a having a good start to the season but he's given up some big plays. Raji is the anchor to the leagues top ranked run defense. JMO.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

I'd imagine that TT is going to let this season play out before talks get serious with Jermichael. I would guess that he's been in touch with his agent but that nothing has been serious yet.

I get that Jermichael wants the ball but after the 1st game vs. NO everyone was like "Where was James Jones?". Aaron realizes he has a ton of weapons and goes with the hot hand, Finley had 3 TD's last week, it's a game by game thing. Jermichael is going to get his TD's and yards.

He just needs to play the game and toe the company line, do that and TT will reward you for your play on the field and your attitude off of it.

If Finley doesnt want to stay that's his right and he can follow the money to where ever that leads him. He does need to realize that there are only so many elite QB's out there and he's getting his chance to play with one right now.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Who are the young & possible emerging great QBs and who are the great QBs?

NE has 2 good young TEs.
NO has Jimmy Graham.
Indy has Dallas Clark.
We have Finley.

That's it for the elite QBs.

Rivers has Gates, who's almost done.
Romo.... the Romocoaster, loves Witten.

Young possibly next level ones:
Stafford, they have Pettigrew and my man Scheffler.
Matt Ryan, has Gonzalez who is on his last legs. He'd go there happily.
Joe Flacco sucks, but they could use Finley there.
Big Ben, they could use him as Heath Miller is old.

Sam Bradford? They could really use J-mike.
I don't know why J-mike would wanna go there, except the big $.

He'd be excited to join Cam Newton, but they just added Shockey and Greg Olsen already.... still, J-mike is way better, and much younger.

Philly? He'd be up for joining them, or the Giants. Philly snatches everyone up, don't be shocked for them to throw a big #$ at Finley. Somehow their cap situation is fine.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see us investing big money in Jermichael and I don't see him taking any form of a discount given what he said after the game Sunday.

How much can we really invest in paying pass catchers or in one position? Jones is locked up for a bit, Nelson just got his money, Cobb was a 2nd rounder and has stud written all over him, and Jennings is going to need an extension soon as he is one of the league's best. DJ Williams, Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, and Tom Crabtree all have their niches with this team and after our success last year I think we will be fine if we use our tight ends situationally instead of having the one high priced pro-bowl caliber player. I'm not the biggest fan of Finley's character either. He seems to be a me first type of guy and that really conflicts with the makeup of this team.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I don't see us investing big money in Jermichael and I don't see him taking any form of a discount given what he said after the game Sunday.

How much can we really invest in paying pass catchers or in one position? Jones is locked up for a bit, Nelson just got his money, Cobb was a 2nd rounder and has stud written all over him, and Jennings is going to need an extension soon as he is one of the league's best. DJ Williams, Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, and Tom Crabtree all have their niches with this team and after our success last year I think we will be fine if we use our tight ends situationally instead of having the one high priced pro-bowl caliber player. I'm not the biggest fan of Finley's character either. He seems to be a me first type of guy and that really conflicts with the makeup of this team.
I couldn't agree more... like Finley as a talent, but not really as a person.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:53 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Nobody here loves the guy more than I do, but I'm afraid you're right PrinceFielder.
This is gonna be one of those situations like Cullen Jenkins, where the fan in us wanted us to keep the guy. Where the fan in us felt it was obvious that the player was so good, we should keep the guy.

But for business reasons, it just didn't happen.

J-Mike is the same guy he was coming out of Austin: Talented as hell, but there were reasons he wasn't a 1st round pick like a Shockey, Greg Olsen, Pettigrew. Isn't that funny? Think about those 3 guys. They all have their warts too, yet were 1st rounders.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Nobody here loves the guy more than I do, but I'm afraid you're right PrinceFielder.
This is gonna be one of those situations like Cullen Jenkins, where the fan in us wanted us to keep the guy. Where the fan in us felt it was obvious that the player was so good, we should keep the guy.

But for business reasons, it just didn't happen.

J-Mike is the same guy he was coming out of Austin: Talented as hell, but there were reasons he wasn't a 1st round pick like a Shockey, Greg Olsen, Pettigrew. Isn't that funny? Think about those 3 guys. They all have their warts too, yet were 1st rounders.
I think the difference with Cullen and Finley is that Finley is a monster and can be that difference maker. Cullen is a very solid player but is more replaceable then a Finley. DJ Williams is still a question mark simply since he hasn't been on the field hardly at all but is not the player physically Finley is right now.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07 View Post
I think the difference with Cullen and Finley is that Finley is a monster and can be that difference maker. Cullen is a very solid player but is more replaceable then a Finley. DJ Williams is still a question mark simply since he hasn't been on the field hardly at all but is not the player physically Finley is right now.
Well that, and about 5 years more of youth for J-Mike. Isn't he only 25?
Old 10-05-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Same old Farve

Favre throws another interception
Old 10-05-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

Quote:
Well that, and about 5 years more of youth for J-Mike. Isn't he only 25?
Age doesn't have anything to do with it. TT could save money by not signing a Jenkins and replace him with a 2nd round pick who was poised to take over the position. Yes Jenkins is 30 but still has some good solid years left hence the contract with the Eagles. Being 25 has no effect whether JM gets a contract or not.

As far as Farve, good god can he really not help himself. The great thing about Aaron is he only needs a couple comments for him to use that as ammo for getting better.

Aaron likes the underdog role and the fact that the media is worried about the Eagles and the Cowboys is only fuel to him. The Packers again are in the shadows despite being 4-0 and defending SB champs.

I respect Aaron because he's never forgotten the people that have doubted him and being motivated to use that as fuel to become the best ever is awesome. Maybe he doesn't really care about Brett but I'd bet that he wants to go down as better then Brett and will work his ass off for that.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron is well on his way to go down better than Brett. And he knows it.

But, that doesn't lead him to say anything that makes an ESPN headline, or come off as a 'douchebag'. I like the smirks he usually has before answering a Favre question. The quiet confidence yet classy.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PF28 you also said the Packers wouldnt keep James Jones. Finely is dumb but the Packers would be even dumber to let him go. I just dont see him in any colors besides green and gold next year. He gives us an advantage in so many ways.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 10-05-2011 at 08:18 PM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
PF28 you also said the Packers wouldnt keep James Jones. Finely is dumb but the Packers would be even dumber to let him go. I just dont see him in any colors besides green and gold next year. He gives us an advantage in so many ways.
It was obvious that management's intentions were to let James walk...he had zero suitors, was available for cheap, and had the support of the locker room. We all know that Finley's market will be huge.

If I had to guess a destination for Finley, I would say Miami. The Phins look like they have as good a chance as any to land the 1st pick and Mr. Luck and pairing Finley with Marshall would be wise for them.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It was obvious that management's intentions were to let James walk...he had zero suitors, was available for cheap, and had the support of the locker room. We all know that Finley's market will be huge.

If I had to guess a destination for Finley, I would say Miami. The Phins look like they have as good a chance as any to land the 1st pick and Mr. Luck and pairing Finley with Marshall would be wise for them.
I see the Giants if he were to leave. Losing Boss has clearly effected that offense. A contender, bigger market, the money should be thrown his way. He could be real dangerous there.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:59 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I see the Giants if he were to leave. Losing Boss has clearly effected that offense. A contender, bigger market, the money should be thrown his way. He could be real dangerous there.
That's a reason why we need to keep him: because he WILL improve one of our competitors as well as take away our weapon or weapon-decoy.

Rodgers passer rating is 125 thru 4 games. That's unheard of. He has figured out how to use Finley as a weapon no matter what the defense does.

With him, Jennings, Jordy, and now Cobb, those are 4 dangerous playmakers. Jones and Driver are decent, and we've seen them each make big plays too. But the other 4 are simply tough matchups. But it's revolving around J-Mike.

I wanna keep him for sure. So does Aaron.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Same here. Alot of panic over nothing IMO. We know his value and have the money to sign him to a short term deal, which is what we've done with Jennings and Nelson. Personally I think the Packers are just waiting because they want to make sure they aren't investing in an injury prone player. Worst case there's the franchise tag.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It bothers me when he says things that indicate that he believes this offense revolves around him instead of just being one of the weapons. Calling himself the "playmaker" of this offense. Are Jennings, Jordy, Cobb, Jones, not also playmakers in this offense?

That being said I saw an article this morning that said Finley and McCarthy had a talk and he feels better now. (Sorry can't find the link now but it was on Jsonline or packersnews)

Finley seems to speak before thinking sometimes and lets the emotions of the moment dictate his comments. I'm sure he was frustrated after being double teamed all day. Hopefully that is all this was.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
It bothers me when he says things that indicate that he believes this offense revolves around him instead of just being one of the weapons. Calling himself the "playmaker" of this offense. Are Jennings, Jordy, Cobb, Jones, not also playmakers in this offense?

That being said I saw an article this morning that said Finley and McCarthy had a talk and he feels better now. (Sorry can't find the link now but it was on Jsonline or packersnews)

Finley seems to speak before thinking sometimes and lets the emotions of the moment dictate his comments. I'm sure he was frustrated after being double teamed all day. Hopefully that is all this was.
Sounds like the young Charles Woodson.
Hopefully our old Charles has a one-on-one talk and straightens the youngster out.

Nick Collins. I love the guy so this makes me sad.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 10-06-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers, when throwing down field more than 15 yards, has a Total QBR (ESPN's stat) of 99.8 (out of 100).
Old 10-07-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Aaron Rodgers, when throwing down field more than 15 yards, has a Total QBR (ESPN's stat) of 99.8 (out of 100).
Phenomenal.... I saw that. Matty Ryan's is terrible.
But that s***t can change, fast if Julio and Roddy stop dropping the ball.
Hopefully, Ryan doesn't have time to throw deep Sunday night!

Clay, SICK THE ICE PRINCESS!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds like the young Charles Woodson.
Hopefully our old Charles has a one-on-one talk and straightens the youngster out.

Nick Collins. I love the guy so this makes me sad.
Nice to hear from Nick. He's gotta wear that cast for about another month
Old 10-07-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Finley was a RS Sophmore with very little film & experience, and he ran a slow 40 time. Those were the only reasons he wasn't a 1st rder. Those guys you listed got to be the man for their schools, most time a few years before coming out. Nobody had really seen much of Finley to throw a 1st out there. That, and people just assumed he was going to run a 4.4 or a low 4.5 so he let some people down in that aspect.

That said, why would not being a 1st rd pick matter? Look at Jimmy Graham. Unfinished product like Finley was coming out, but if both of those guys stayed and put up big seasons like all those others did they would have been 1st rounders also.

You guys have so many weapons though you have the luxury of going about it as you choose, but it seems unlikely you let him walk for nothing. A bunch of teams would trade something for him under the franchise tag. I don't think he's totally got the team concept thing down yet and is more concerned with being a star.

He may have to move on if he feels that way, but he's young and still stupid, and when he doesn't have Rodgers throwing him the ball right where it needs to be he'll know he messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanna keep him for sure. So does Aaron.
This is why i think/hope he will stay. Jones was probably gone if it wasnt for ar lobbying for him. If aaron wants him, which he does, i think he will stay.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote