Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe to give team Anti-WWE some more credibility, you somehow work someone like Jericho into the storyline if he's willing to come back? I agree with you though Splat. The way they're talking about currently constructing those teams, Team Anti-WWE doesn't have nearly enough to make it seem as they are a credible challenge.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really hoping WWE Network won't be some kinda of special package like NFL Sunday ticket but I'm sure it will be...

There is talk of them airing some of their PPV's live on that channel.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Anti-WWE team would get owned.
Yeah, that's just too goddamn obvious and not even a threat to them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did Jericho leave and has not come back? I forget the reason.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they can put Cena on the team just like what they did with Austin on the WCW-ECW team
Old 10-03-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Why did Jericho leave and has not come back? I forget the reason.
Time off, Dancing with the Stars/other celebrity appearances, Fozzy touring, wanting a light schedule and not getting it at this point, etc.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raw starting with a match instead of someone running their mouth for 20 mins nice.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every match has been a squash tonight.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Sheamus killed Ziggler with the Bro Kick.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who disliked the end of RAW?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No I didn't really like it either.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Triple H is the only ******* star in this company and you will like it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Triple H is the only ******* star in this company and you will like it.
I love HHH, but the end was so predictable and lame.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

HHH was like don't talk to me Beth Divas don't count.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

The only good thing about this Raw was the heel faction of Alberto, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Swagger, & Ziggler. I am not counting Otunga he still sucks.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Cody Rhodes is awesome.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually liked the ending last night. I liked the touch of having someone speak from every group that was out there, such as Chioda for the refs and Lawler basically taking the reigns and speaking for everyone. I thought it worked well and I liked the touch of keeping JR for last. I didn't like how they kept Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus, Ryan, Kelly Kelly and Eve in the back because they didn't want them to get booed. Cena gets booed every night he steps foot in an arena. Punk was getting booed during his feud with HHH. Who cares if your top guys are going to take some heat from the crowd by walking out with everyone else. You needed to have the WHOLE roster out there to make it seem as real as possible. Other than keeping them in the back, I enjoyed the final segment. And yes Splat, Cody Rhodes is the man.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I did think the camera men walking out was a nice touch.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except the fact that the camera man who actually mattered was still there.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Except the fact that the camera man who actually mattered was still there.
Well no ****. Someone had to get the last shot.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so tired of invasion/anti-[insert here] angles and factions.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cody Rhodes is awesome.

I like the psychotic voice he's doing now. But why do some of the fans actually put the bags on their own heads? They're admitting that they're ugly. [LOL] His music is still from when he was "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. They should change it to something eerie.

Speaking of Rhodes, it wasn't that long ago that he beat Mark Henry cleanly. Hard to believe now that they had Henry beat Randy Orton twice. I know Rhodes is a good performer and the Intercontinental champion, but he's even smaller than Orton. Henry sure is getting an enormous push (with a world title to boot).
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

They actually have changed Rhodes' theme music to make it more eerie. Both his dashing theme and current theme both start the same but the dashing one was in fact a little more upbeat while this one is more eerie and slower, fitting his current character perfectly in my opinion.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Just watched "Card Subject To Change" a documentary on Netflix about independent wrestlers.

It wasn't the greatest thing by any means but if you are bored it's worth a watch.

I ended up knowing alot more people than I expected to Sabu,Billy Kidman,Billy Gunn,Road Dogg,Spike Dudley,Kevin Sullivan and Lacey Von Erich to name a few.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, Cody vs Rey was the best match from Wrestlemania this year.