Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-18-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Todd Haley

well I guess we can safely say his preseason tactic was an spic FAIL
Old 09-18-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
well I guess we can safely say his preseason tactic was an spic FAIL
Yeah...it didn't work. I don't fault him too much for it because the logic was pretty sound. It just didn't work.

I like Haley, but the offense they run just doesn't work. It's too simple and easy for defenses to prepare for and adjust to in-game.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haley won't last to the bye if we keep playing like this.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want you guys to play Stanzi. Do you think this happens at all if the Chiefs are way out of it in the second half of the season?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only if Cassel is hurt. Pioli really needs to prove that Cassel is the man. death by fire no matter what the record for him.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bummer...just a huge Stanzi fan here. I think he could be very good and loved it when the Chiefs drafted him.

I would be kind of bummed out if KC ends up getting Luck or Barkley without ever seeing if Stanzi could play at this level.

Sorry...just a rant from a non-KC fan, you guys have had a rough start to your season.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Stanzi, but I don't like him more than Luck. If we have the opportunity to take Luck we have to do it, no question.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:15 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing, Cowher will never be in KC as long as Pioli is GM. Cowher wants full control. Pioli does not want to play puppet.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
One thing, Cowher will never be in KC as long as Pioli is GM. Cowher wants full control. Pioli does not want to play puppet.
Pretty much.

Pioli came to KC to be the man and build something on his own. If he wanted to share a lot of control with the head coach, he'd still be in New England.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bummer...just a huge Stanzi fan here. I think he could be very good and loved it when the Chiefs drafted him.

I would be kind of bummed out if KC ends up getting Luck or Barkley without ever seeing if Stanzi could play at this level.

Sorry...just a rant from a non-KC fan, you guys have had a rough start to your season.
Even if the Chiefs are Lucky enough, that doesn't mean Stanzi can't play in the league. He's got enough physical talent to make a run somewhere if things don't work out in KC.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

ps it's glad to have you back around these here parts Villagewarrior!

Old 09-26-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nest year is the final year for Haley's contract. This is either his last year or he is going to get extended another 2-4 years.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I really think the team just needs stability right now. They've had sweeping changes every year for the last 3-4 years. I want Haley to get the team together, get on the same page with Pioli, and continue this regime because it's going in the right direction. They had a couple bad games. Have to put it in the past. The team wasn't ready to play coming into the season. Looks like lots of positive adjustments have been made and things are looking a lot better despite the injuries.

Last edited by nepg : 09-26-2011 at 06:57 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if this season keeps up for you guys, have fun hearing a lot about how Pioli's bff Kirk Ferentz is going to be your next head coach.

I also would like to see Stanzi get a chance this season, but vidae is right. If there's a chance to get Luck, you go for it without hesitation. Even if it means never playing a great American hero in Richard Stanzi.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote