Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 09-04-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been ready!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

huh?

I didn't realize this was alive. I didn't draft or even set autodraft rankings.

Even worse than that, I have ******* Shonn Greene!

Bbbooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shame on you for leaving yourself vulnerable to Jets players!

Pats Title Run? I like the sound of it... but I'm still aiming to beat that ass though

Old 09-22-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to pull together a roster that doesn't suck after getting Peyton Manning, Jamaal Charles and Shonne Green. Three guys I wouldn't have touched . . .

BTW - the can't cut list needs to go. I had to ditch Davis in the trade I made b/c I couldn't cut him, Peyton or Green. Gaahhhbage! Honestly, the best thing that could happen to Charles was his injury so I can get him off my roster, too.

Elvis' Endzone Dance will be revived by the arm of Cam!

Old 09-22-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Cam Newton will throw 4 more picks in his next start against the Jaguarzzz

Old 09-26-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

My team is turrble.

Autodraft will not stop me from righting the ship and repeating as champ!

Old 10-05-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

How many of the 8 owners are active, anyway?

Looks like 4 are definitely involved, but the board is dead and so is this thread . . .

Old 10-05-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I am but man, my teams sucks. I have no right to talk **** lol
I like my team though so I don't know what's up... just bad matchups.
And if there are four uninvolved owners, that makes me look that much worse lol

I'm making my comeback!

Old 10-05-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still checking my team every few days and looking to improve it via FA. Just picked up Philly DST today since they're really getting after the Qb this year. I have a tough matchup this week against BBs Evil Empire, but at 3-1 I feel confident that I'll kick your ass. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

It looks like just 4 teams making moves. Not that that means only 4 are active, since the top team doesn't really need to make any changes. We'll find out with the bye weeks starting, I guess.

My team still sucks ass.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Also . . . if you can change it, please get rid of the 'can't cut list' as it's total crap. I just want to dump Shonn ******* Greene because he sucks and is a Jet.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sort of active, most of my attention is on my money league but the last couple of weeks Ive been at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Amager Titans II . . . you're win streak ends this Sunday!

Feel the force of Newton!

Old 10-22-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

My team sucks! But I will be victorious this week and then laugh at he who loses to me!

Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

so i suck... at FF this year

Old 10-27-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

21 moves on the waiver wire (compared to 5 / 6 / 7 and a bunch of zeroes) and my team still sucks. lol

I will make a run.

I will defend my title.

I will REPEAT!!

Old 12-01-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Holding the 4th place spot and a win locks it up.

I started Beast Mode and Shady.

51.8 points from the two of 'em.

Shady could still rack up some more stats with 4.24 left, too. lol

Old 12-02-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

5-7 and making my comeback now. I was just holding back at first to make it a challenge.

Old 12-28-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Back to back.

Feel free to refer to me as "Champ" in all further correspondence.

lol

Old 12-28-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ack to back champ of my other keeper league (thats worth money).

But congrats Elvis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Ha! Thanks. Yeah, the money ones are the ones that matter. But I'm particularly happy with this one since I didn't think we had enough players to have the seasonand got an autodrafted, hot pile of **** for a team that I had to build all season into a winner.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Elvis, well deserved. I'll make sure to give you a run for the title next year. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Back to back.

Feel free to refer to me as "Champ" in all further correspondence.

lol

You're so lucky the season isn't ten weeks longer! I was just hitting my stride!

Yea, congrats though, LOSAH!