Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they sent out those emails to everyone on accident. I know I had a few friends freaking out trying to check their emails and stuff.

On a side note, I might stream some TOR one of these nights for a buddy of mine and you guys are more than welcome to watch too. I'm not sure what kind of performance hit I'm going to take, but let me know if you're interested.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I ever decide to watch another person play video games over the internet, please tell me to **** off.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:50 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If I ever decide to watch another person play video games over the internet, please tell me to **** off.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos

**** is addictive.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I use www.justin.tv for watching others play games(live) when I'm bored.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lagtv anyone?

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watch bluexephos because they're hilarious.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just decided to pick back up on LOTRO (free). Haven't played since I went for the free trial a year and a half ago (around there). Anyone else play?

Are there any activity stats on the game?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played when it first came out for a few months and got to 40ish on a Minstrel. It is a fun game, but I didn't love it.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

More Beta Testing Weekend invites going out today/tomorrow so check your inbox!

Old 10-04-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
More Beta Testing Weekend invites going out today/tomorrow so check your inbox!
I wish... :-( I wanna beta test..

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got into the beta weekend test. :o
Old 10-04-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I got into the beta weekend test. :o
Arrrghhh.... Congrats.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bioware is racist to Australians.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bioware is racist to Australians.
Probably don't want our third world(being generous here) ISPs eating all the bandwidth and making it lag like ****.

I know I wouldn't be inviting us, would need to double the servers just to deal with it and you don't want bad publicity in a Beta test.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
iirc, no one wants to deal with your rating system, either.
Yeah but I'd doubt that is a major issue for a game like TOR which I can't see offering the kinds of things that our archaic system has issues with.

For those wondering what njx is talking about, we don't have an R18+ rating for Video Games in Australia, so essentially any game that should be 18+ gets banned and has to be reworked to be sold in Australia. It is quite simply a ridiculous system and just plain stupid that it still hasn't been fixed. Games like Fallout 3 and GTA are notable games that have fallen in this category.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-05-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone play League of Legends? A few friends of mine convinced me to play, and man I forgot how addicting these games are. I swore no DOTA2, but this is just as good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Anyone play League of Legends? A few friends of mine convinced me to play, and man I forgot how addicting these games are. I swore no DOTA2, but this is just as good.
I do. I love it. Playing only free right now, but they just took Miss Fortune off the free champions list. I was tearing it up with Miss Fortune and I suck with everyone else.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My brother started playing the League of Legends game and he won't get off the damn game lol

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I haven't played LoL but I used to play DoTA/HoN a lot.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I've gone a through phases with LoL trying to relive the old Dota days but I just get bored after like five or so games. I'll probably check out Dota 2 though when it comes out.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I play. It's really fun when everyone on the team goes a troll build and you end up dominating.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i feel like it may impact betas differently? i can't honestly remember what has to be reviewed... if it's only important for actual sales, or if any of this content would need to be 'approved'. *shrug* it sucks, and i'm shocked your government hasn't addressed that yet, it seems highly ridiculous.
Essentially there is one idiotic politician whose vote collapses it every time it comes up, the guy is probably the most hated person amongst gamers in Australia but yeah, it is just plain ridiculous, the problem is that politicians are all 50+ and don't understand the size of the gaming industry.

Not sure the impact it has on a Beta, I just know that before anything can be made available it has to be rated and I dare say there is a survey and if you have any particular elements then they have to get investigated(ie sex, violence, drugs or similar).

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Australia is on the verge of a change to this system so I'd expect the introduction of R18+ within a few years. It was extremely close to happening several months ago but I think one state absolved or something came up.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Australia is on the verge of a change to this system so I'd expect the introduction of R18+ within a few years. It was extremely close to happening several months ago but I think one state absolved or something came up.
It will be SA as that is where the problem comes from and it has been going on for about 8 years that I know of with the general opinion being the same as yours. I don't hold out a lot of hope in our government actually doing anything about it. Though if someone told them it would be a good way to steal a few votes they would probably do it...

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
It will be SA as that is where the problem comes from and it has been going on for about 8 years that I know of with the general opinion being the same as yours. I don't hold out a lot of hope in our government actually doing anything about it. Though if someone told them it would be a good way to steal a few votes they would probably do it...
I know a few guys who work in the video game industry in Aus and they are fairly confident it is going to happen soon. Hopefully it does! I'm kind of tired of the odd game or two getting banned/edited.