Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

COlangelo should be a lock for executive for the year
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha Cleveland lost to the Celtics, are you kidding me? I bet 51 is shatting is pants right now...:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Colangelo is a lock. I think Sloan will win Coach of the year even though Mitchell should.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i miss colangelo, i know at some time him leaving is gonna come back to haunt the suns

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the first half Noah is only confirming how awful of a draft prospect he is.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
That he is!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Noah will be a top 10 pick...mark it down...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
No......no he will not.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
You are on crack.

Btw, Brewer is now a lottery pick in my book. Dude's studly.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You are on crack.

Btw, Brewer is now a lottery pick in my book. Dude's studly.
He's always been a lottery pick for me. He's a really outstanding all-around player.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
He's always been a lottery pick for me. He's a really outstanding all-around player.
Ok he's solified it then, haha.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say solidify Thorton, Nick Young, and Byars will give him a run IMO I like Byars much more than him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I wouldn't say solidify Thorton, Nick Young, and Byars will give him a run IMO I like Byars much more than him.
Agree to disagree. Brewer has shown me the total package in this tournament. Great outside shooter, great penetrator, great defender, and a good creator.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ick...glad to see someone agrees with me. I remember D-Unit hating on me a ton last year when I said that I wouldn't touch him and I still stand by that. IMO he's a rich man's Mark Madsen.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Ick...glad to see someone agrees with me. I remember D-Unit hating on me a ton last year when I said that I wouldn't touch him and I still stand by that. IMO he's a rich man's Mark Madsen.
I wouldn't exactly say Noah's dancing was better than Madsen's.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I wouldn't exactly say Noah's dancing was better than Madsen's.
Well who's is? I can't wait until Madsen retires almost solely because I want to see him on Dancing with the Stars.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you could choose one player from 8 East teams (to create a rotation with) and then the west.

East: Concept: Built around power and inside strength. Defense is also a positive.

PG: Kirk Hinrich
SG: Mike Dunleavy
SF: Josh Smith
PF: Dwight Howard
C: Chris Bosh

Backups:
PF/C: Emeka Okafor
PG: Marcus Williams
F: David Lee

Its a young team that has major star power. I wish i couldve gotten more blue collar guys in there but i did the best I could. Bosh and Howard will do an incredible job getting PiP, Kirk can hit the 3 and him and Dunleavy are pretty solid defensive guys.

West:

PG: Deron Williams
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Josh Howard
PF: Tim Duncan
C:Yao Ming

Bench:
G: Brandon Roy
PF/C: Tyson Chandler
SF: Ron Artest

The West is so much more talented, I really struggled picking for them. The East was much easier.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
if you could choose one player from 8 East teams (to create a rotation with) and then the west.

East: Concept: Built around power and inside strength. Defense is also a positive.

PG: Kirk Hinrich
SG: Mike Dunleavy
SF: Josh Smith
PF: Dwight Howard
C: Chris Bosh

Backups:
PF/C: Emeka Okafor
PG: Marcus Williams
F: David Lee

Its a young team that has major star power. I wish i couldve gotten more blue collar guys in there but i did the best I could. Bosh and Howard will do an incredible job getting PiP, Kirk can hit the 3 and him and Dunleavy are pretty solid defensive guys.
Wheres Dwade or Lebron, maybe i misunderstood something, but that is an awful East team. Plus HOward should be C
Old 04-02-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

After this game Noahs projected 7th overall just went to 15th IMO

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

East:

PG - Jason Kidd
SG - Michael Redd
SF - Lebron James
PF - Dwight Howard
C - Shaq

Bench:
PG - Chauncey Billups
SF - Paul Pierce
F/C - Chris Bosh

West:

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Tracy McGrady
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Tim Duncan

Bench:
G - Allen Iverson
SG - Ray Allen
F - Dirk Nowitzki

Those would probably be the teams.

Last edited by thetedginnshow : 04-02-2007 at 11:53 PM.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quick rant:

I was just thinking to myself, wouldn't KG and Kobe form a great duo. I think having those two, along with maybe some FA acquisitions, the Lakers could be set for multiple championship runs. If KG gets traded, I'd really actually like to see it be LA, as I think he'd have a great shot at winning some championships. KG and Kobe's game compliment each other almost better than any two players that I can think of...ever. Imagine what that team would look like with Farmar, Bryant, Grant Hill, KG and either Kwame or some other C (given the fact that Odom and Bynum get traded to MN). Rant over.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Brewer's finally getting some credit. I was one of the few really high on him last year. I think some people are overrating Green a little though, but since he isn't getting that must publicity I guess it's alright. Glad to see this game expose Noah a little, because at least he'll probably now slip past the Sonics.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I'm glad Brewer's finally getting some credit. I was one of the few really high on him last year. I think some people are overrating Green a little though, but since he isn't getting that must publicity I guess it's alright. Glad to see this game expose Noah a little, because at least he'll probably now slip past the Sonics.
Yeah, I think the Sonics have drafted enough frontcourt players.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Quick rant:

I was just thinking to myself, wouldn't KG and Kobe form a great duo. I think having those two, along with maybe some FA acquisitions, the Lakers could be set for multiple championship runs. If KG gets traded, I'd really actually like to see it be LA, as I think he'd have a great shot at winning some championships. KG and Kobe's game compliment each other almost better than any two players that I can think of...ever. Imagine what that team would look like with Farmar, Bryant, Grant Hill, KG and either Kwame or some other C (given the fact that Odom and Bynum get traded to MN). Rant over.
At this other place this guy did a bunch of simulations with different teams and the best place for him was the Suns. Really, if they could manage to trade say... the early first rounder and one of the other ones, as well as Bell and/or Diaw, they could have a terrific team. Put Barbosa at the 2 and draft a PG. I really think that team would be unstoppable.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
East:

PG - Jason Kidd
SG - Michael Redd
SF - Lebron James
PF - Dwight Howard
C - Shaq

Bench:
PG - Chauncey Billups
SF - Paul Pierce
F/C - Chris Bosh

West:

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Tracy McGrady
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Tim Duncan

Bench:
G - Allen Iverson
SG - Ray Allen
F - Dirk Nowitzki

Those would probably be the teams.
No Wade, r u serious, plus Bosh should be starting over Howard.