Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Are you playing? I've got it as well. Enjoying the hell out of it so far, but I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I've died soooo many times so far. Seems even harder than Demon's Souls up to the point I'm on.
I just got the notice that it's arrived at my apartment. I'm looking forward to it but also somewhat nauseous. It's not okay that Chrono trigger is on the PSN network at the same time now too.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a very different game than Demon's Souls, but it doesn't seem like it at first. Be careful with what feels familiar, because often times it isn't.

Oh, and shoot the Dragon's tail when you see it hanging. Shoot it a lot. Remember that. Trust me, pays off.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like Nalej, I really don't have time to play many video games anymore. Now that I have a job and money, I have an urge to buy every game that looks fun. But I know I will only get to play one every month or so because of how little time I have to play. It sucks so much. Don't ever grow up and join the real world, kids.
This would be my life lesson to everyone. Having money does not trump having time. Time does not = money, money = no time. It's a vicious circle.

Quote:
Hah, I graduated in June and still can't find a job with an Electrical Engineering degree. I haven't had this much time to play video games in years.
Come to Australia Bro... you could have a toilet engineering degree and get paid 150k as your graduate pay, I dare say Electrical will be more like 200k but really it's the engineering part that matters.

Yes I'm aware this conflicts directly with my life advice above...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what games r yall playing now? I'm still going strong with NCAA and Madden '12
Old 10-12-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing ncaa and madden 12 as well.Gonna hop on gt5 today.But I bump around between my games all year so I don't get bored with it unless it is a new shooter or long story game ( ex metal gear)
Old 10-12-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RAGE campaign and Gears 3 online for me. Both on the 360, though.

Not too sure what I'll get into when I beat RAGE. I'll have a little downtime before Uncharted 3 comes out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still playing Dark Souls. I sold my 360 copy to a friend who I had been playing it with since he wanted a copy to take home that night. Ended up getting it on the PS3 because Target was giving a $10 gift card for it and I liked the way the game controlled better with a PS3 controller. Back to where I was before and having a lot easier of a time now.

I've got an extensive backlog building up with RAGE and Shadow of the Colossus as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 10-12-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any one up for a game of madden 12?I'm bored add me Stovy50 on on psn.I'll be on all day.

SO I've got done playing my first online game for Madden I know so late lol.The lag has been improved since last I plaid but in the kicking is a bitchig!!!It is a big 10 sec lag to make you miss just about every kick u suck madden

Also the guy I plaid left with under a 1 min come on people, finsih your dam games!!!

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 10-12-2011 at 06:09 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Not too sure what I'll get into when I beat RAGE. I'll have a little downtime before Uncharted 3 comes out.
Batman AC!!!

im finishing Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions right now... mediocre, repetitive game but i love the graphics on the Amazing/Ultimate levels.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Batman AC!!!

im finishing Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions right now... mediocre, repetitive game but i love the graphics on the Amazing/Ultimate levels.
I'll get it eventually, dont really have the money now. I've been spending money on games like crazy. I still have several unopened ones yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the game is single player only, I wait till its $20-25 most of the time.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Finally beat the boss I was stuck on in Dark Souls. Still enjoying the hell out of the game, but between work, football on the weekends, and the baseball playoffs I'm really not getting a ton of time to sink into it :/ But I really can't recommend a game more highly. Easily one of the best games I've ever played already. Everything in it just works so well. Running around and trying to find your way through the world actually adds a whole lot to the foundation Demon's Souls set down even...although it did take some getting used to at first. The only thing I've run into so far that is less than stellar is some of the framerate issues. There's significant slowdown at one point in the game that makes progressing through it more than a little annoying.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-14-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone that wants to play Fifa online, hit me up.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Is any one playing Resistance 3 online right now?
Old 10-17-2011, 02:31 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

OK How about MLB the show 11.Any one still playing there RTTS guy.If so stats, year any awards etc in your career?
Old 10-17-2011, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
OK How about MLB the show 11.Any one still playing there RTTS guy.If so stats, year any awards etc in your career?
I hit 83 HRs my rookie year with a SS, then it got boring.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-17-2011, 07:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm seriously considering getting Battlefield 3. I haven't gotten one or two, so I don't have my own personal experience with the series, but I've heard good things. I am resigned to the fact I'll be buying the new Modern Warfare, so would it be worth it for me to get Battlefield 3 as well?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:53 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd try the demo or beta if you still can. I hated the feel of the game.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Personally I'll wait for the new Modern Warfare. You only have 3 weeks till that game comes out, I don't see the reason in buying Battlefield.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-17-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

FYI betta is over and has been for BF3 since last Monday.It was a fair game but I'm gonna wait for MW3 just much more fluid of a game IMO.I may get BF3 later on down the field but with MGS HD collection coming same days as MW3 I want to get that instead. Plus Batman AC is out trmw 3 good sets oto keep y'all busy until the holidays if not all year.

Quote:
I hit 83 HRs my rookie year with a SS, then it got boring
I think your full of crap unless you spent 50 bucks on them points.No way you hit that much HR in a rookie.I hit 30 but never close to 70.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the answers guys, I'm still going to think about it some yet, but its nice to get some input other than "I liked it, you should get it" type of answers.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm going to go in the complete opposite direction.

The Battlefield 3 beta wasn't quite polished and a lot of people are sort of not getting the hype of it, but it's a damn good game and has a heck of a lot more depth to it to the kind of basic(not that there's anything wrong with that word) gameplay Call of Duty offers. I might be in the minority, but I like the way the guns handle and how things like bullet drop and recoil actually matter. Nowhere near as much autoaim on it either. The class system brings another element to things to, with each player taking on a specific role that can really make an impact on the way things go in a battle without any shooting. Playing a medic is particularly fun to play if you can do it right. Timely revives and heals can make all the difference between having an attack on a point pushed back or winning the position. Didn't get to play with any of the vehicles in the demo, but tanks are always fun and the jets look like an absolute blast.

So it really comes down to what you're looking for. Call of Duty does some things really well, but doesn't do anywhere near as much as Battlefield does. But the basic division between them is Battlefield's emphasis on larger maps and a more thought out pace to gameplay.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 10-17-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will probably just get both

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post

I think your full of crap unless you spent 50 bucks on them points.No way you hit that much HR in a rookie.I hit 30 but never close to 70.
haha I honestly did not spend and of my money on those points. I really did hit that many HR's my rookie year.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-17-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just have to be patient. I have troubles with that. ******* pitchers will never throw anything in the zone :(. Joel Piniero and Darren Oliver are my nemeses.