Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-07-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Where does that put Mark Trumbo?
If the Angels go after Fielder, I highly doubt a player like Trumbo would alter their decision making much.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pujols: St. Louis
Reyes: Tigers (I'm ballsy)
Fielder: Blue Jays/Nationals/Orioles (pick one, I'll go with the Blue Jays)
Rollins: Giants (they love old people)
CJ Wilson: Yankees

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pujols: Stays in St Louis

Prince: Dodgers :)

Reyes: Mets- I think they will just offer him too much money to say no too.

CJ Wilson: I could see the Yankees grabbin him. Hope he stays in texas though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to have a heart attack....

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't breathe. 1 out.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-07-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillies and Yankees both out in the divisional series. Guess money doesn't go as far as it used to.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Happy Chris Carpenter Day!!!

Seriously, go buy a lottery ticket.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome. Congrats Yoda.

All the teams I hate have been eliminated. Go Rangers!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YESSSSSS! **** the Phillies. Also, hopefully Howard is okay.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES, YES, YES, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUDDY! Holy ****, can't believe that run held up. I love u Carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Philly, **** New York, **** Tampa Bay.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

In my MLB The Show RTTS, Prince went to Texas.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milwaukee-St. Louis is gonna be epic! They split 16 meetings. There is a lot of bad blood, mainly centering around Nyjer Morgan, T-Plush, or one of his other 27 alter egos. Like him telling St. Louis to enjoy themselves watching the Brewers in the playoffs. So yeah, its gonna be good. There might be some fireworks.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats yoda. Glad to see you celebrating after the first month or so here.

Anyway.

What a disappointing end to the year. I kind of figured this would happen, the Phillies just didn't look sharp offensively towards the end of the season.

But you know what sucks?

I'm in college and in the midst of my junior year. I'll be 25 when Ryan Howard's contract ends. Think about that, that's 10 years on NFLDC/SWDC for me. The UFL probably won't be around by then and the Packers will probably be fully healthy at that point. Halladay, Lee, Utley will all be way-past declining at that point and I'm going to have to hope they blow their load on some big free-agent players to fill a roster. Can you imagine Freddy Galvis playing SS with Trevor May as its ace?

It's disgusting to see how the season ended. I've seen more offensive fight from Drake than the Phils tonight. This game was so poorly managed that the USFL braintrust is laughing right now. Placido Polanco making an All-Star team is a-similar to Nickelback making the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. Chase Utley was hurt half the year and only really had a solid mid-summer. The Phillies are almost as well-prepared as the Colts if a major injury were to strike. I think the NJ Teacher's Union has more power right now than the Philadelphia Phillies.

But I can't wait till February.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****** Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Go Cardinals!!!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Congrats yoda. Glad to see you celebrating after the first month or so here.

Anyway.

What a disappointing end to the year. I kind of figured this would happen, the Phillies just didn't look sharp offensively towards the end of the season.

But you know what sucks?

I'm in college and in the midst of my junior year. I'll be 25 when Ryan Howard's contract ends. Think about that, that's 10 years on NFLDC/SWDC for me. The UFL probably won't be around by then and the Packers will probably be fully healthy at that point. Halladay, Lee, Utley will all be way-past declining at that point and I'm going to have to hope they blow their load on some big free-agent players to fill a roster. Can you imagine Freddy Galvis playing SS with Trevor May as its ace?

It's disgusting to see how the season ended. I've seen more offensive fight from Drake than the Phils tonight. This game was so poorly managed that the USFL braintrust is laughing right now. Placido Polanco making an All-Star team is a-similar to Nickelback making the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. Chase Utley was hurt half the year and only really had a solid mid-summer. The Phillies are almost as well-prepared as the Colts if a major injury were to strike. I think the NJ Teacher's Union has more power right now than the Philadelphia Phillies.

But I can't wait till February.
So by the time Ryan Howard's contract ends, we'll have an apartment together?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-07-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Seriously, go buy a lottery ticket.
Wooohooo! 3 in a row!

Congrats to the Cards!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So by the time Ryan Howard's contract ends, we'll have an apartment together?
Depends on the city. Wherever Jerry Glanville coaches, I want the city.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Depends on the city. Wherever Jerry Glanville coaches, I want the city.
I'm fine with that. I should have an accounting degree, so I could handle the bulk of the finances.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-07-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
In my MLB The Show RTTS, Prince went to Texas.
That would be sooooo ***, they dont need anymore power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm fine with that. I should have an accounting degree, so I could handle the bulk of the finances.
I'll be earning my sport management degree so I'll be fine with recycling.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Pujols: Cardinals - Albert will realize no one else will offer him more.

Fielder: Nationals - Up and coming team in need of offense.

Reyes: Angels - Perfect player in Mike Sioscia's system.

Wilson: Rangers - His relationship with Nolan Ryan is special and the Rangers will pony up.

Rollins: Braves - Dunno.. just a guess.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
That would be sooooo ***, they dont need anymore power!
If the Rangers have $$$ it will go to Wilson over Prince. (I think)
Old 10-07-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pujols- Cardinals, does anyone really think he's going to leave?
Fielder- Marlins, New ball park, new manager, all they need is a big splash in free agency.
Reyes- Red Sox, because they can.
Rollins- Phillies, everything is there for him and the team can still win.
Shields- Yankees, also because they can.
Wilson- Rangers, Ryan will pay him and he knows his value to the Rangers. (The Rangers better give us something good when John Danks demands a trade to Texas).