Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Pujols- Cardinals, does anyone really think he's going to leave?
Fielder- Marlins, New ball park, new manager, all they need is a big splash in free agency.
Reyes- Red Sox, because they can.
Rollins- Phillies, everything is there for him and the team can still win.
Shields- Yankees, also because they can.
Wilson- Rangers, Ryan will pay him and he knows his value to the Rangers. (The Rangers better give us something good when John Danks demands a trade to Texas).
Man, so many problems...

Fielder won't be a Marlin, they already have Gaby Sanchez or Logan Morrison to play first. Reyes won't go to the Red Sox, their problem is pitching not hitting. Shields isn't even a free agent, so that's a bit weird...

Also, Reyes won't be an Angel either. They have Aybar/Izturis at short, and that isn't their problem either. It'll probably come down to the Giants and Mets, maybe even the Blue Jays if he's willing to go to second.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you all for the Reyes deals to other teams. Sickwithit is the only true gentleman.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
**** you all for the Reyes deals to other teams. Sickwithit is the only true gentleman.
You're probably drunk anyways.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-08-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're probably drunk anyways.
And I still know what I'm talking about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
And I still know what I'm talking about.
He'll look good with the English D on him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-08-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
He'll look good with the English D on him.
Thanks Banky.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Thanks Banky.
If that's a Chasing Amy reference, then I'll take it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-08-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
If that's a Chasing Amy reference, then I'll take it.
It was a combo Chasing Amy and Parks thing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
It was a combo Chasing Amy and Parks thing.
Since I haven't cut my hair in 6 months and my facial hair is out of control, I'll go with the Chasing Amy thing for now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Since I haven't cut my hair in 6 months and my facial hair is out of control, I'll go with the Chasing Amy thing for now.
Plus you were getting chummy so I called you by the wrong name.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fielder- Marlins, New ball park, new manager, all they need is a big splash in free agency.
Wilson- Rangers, Ryan will pay him and he knows his value to the Rangers. (The Rangers better give us something good when John Danks demands a trade to Texas).
John Danks... I remember when the Rangers traded Danks for Brandon McCarthy. :/
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
John Danks... I remember when the Rangers traded Danks for Brandon McCarthy. :/
McCarthy looked great this year in Oakland.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-08-2011, 01:41 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rollins: Braves - Dunno.. just a guess.
I'd ******* cry, and our current SS is Alex Gonzalez.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:20 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McCarthy looked great this year in Oakland.
Yeah, he looked pretty good. He had plenty of chances in Texas and never put it together. No love lost.

I hated the Danks trade from the start.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

FUN QUESTION: What's gonna happen in 2012 that will make your team better?
Old 10-08-2011, 03:27 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:28 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dodgers having an owner who can actually support the team, leading to better player, more motivated players, more motivated fans, which will lead to more wins :).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm officially endorsing the Brew Crew.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably another high end pitcher and MUCH better DH production. Although Jorge wasn't terrible the second half of the year batting left handed. I still think we were bottom 3 in the AL in DH production.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That would be my guess too. Prince lives in Florida too.

The Brewers could make a play for Reyes also, they've been known to have interest in him.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
That would be my guess too. Prince lives in Florida too.

The Brewers could make a play for Reyes also, they've been known to have interest in him.
Quote:
Fielders re-signs.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So it's the battle of the beers in NLCS.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Fielders re-signs.
It would be great if the Brewers stepped up with a great offer for him to stay. I just have a hard time believing that they would with history being against that.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Dodgers having an owner who can actually support the team, leading to better player, more motivated players, more motivated fans, which will lead to more wins :).
Hah more motivated fans. Getting there before the 7th inning is sooooo lame. Also, I will bet my soul that the Marlins don't sign Fielder.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-08-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I like this tweet! :)

@BNightengale
Bob Nightengale
Major League Baseball writer for USA TODAY

#mlb Rival teams are predicting that the #Rangers will be the winners in the Darvish derby, with every scout predicting stardom.