Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any of you guys wanna add me to play LoL sometime, my account is MercWithTheMouth. I'm hooked on it right now, so I play a ton. I generally play Warwick and Vladimir, but I've been known to dabble in a bit of Gangplank, Annie or Jarvan as well. Still learning the ins and outs of the game as I'm used to DoTA, but we'll see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I got to play TOR yesterday for a bit and having been playing it pretty much all day today.

It's kind of super-duper unbelievably amazing. Like, I don't think you can have sex with a video game, but if you could, I would make sweet passionate love to TOR.

Sorry, not trying to brag, but I thought the TOR lovers here would appreciate another opinion on the game to confirm its greatness.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
So, I got to play TOR yesterday for a bit and having been playing it pretty much all day today.

It's kind of super-duper unbelievably amazing. Like, I don't think you can have sex with a video game, but if you could, I would make sweet passionate love to TOR.

Sorry, not trying to brag, but I thought the TOR lovers here would appreciate another opinion on the game to confirm its greatness.
I hate you yet love that you explained that its going to be worth the $150 im going to drop on it in a couple months!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game has even more polish with this build than it did before. It's all starting to come together.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to get into one of these damn betas. I hate you guys!

...But also love you two.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The game has even more polish with this build than it did before. It's all starting to come together.
Indeed. I didn't see it before this build but for a game that isn't releasing for another 3 months, I feel like it's pretty damn polished.

I just love the combat. I feel like such a baller constantly fighting 2-3 mobs at once. It just looks so pretty and is really engaging compared to other MMO's.

And obviously, the story and conversation choices are just amazing. It makes me actually want to level up because the story is just so much fun to be involved with.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sounds good. That's where games should be at with 3 months to go. The rest of the 3 months should be for balancing.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be interested to find out more information about end-game kind of stuff. Is there any news on that vid or forenci?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They just opened a high level server for normal beta participants (you get 4 random level 40+s) but I haven't had the opportunity to play any of them yet.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What class have you had the most fun with vidae? I usually like to roll with a ranged DPS, anything that would suit me?

Old 10-08-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

My favorite class so far is Bounty Hunter but Imperial Agent, a class I didn't think I'd be able to stand at all, is closing ground quickly. Smuggler is neat too.. Trooper is eh imo.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I'll probably be playing a smuggler since I assume our little clan will want to go good. Damn Commie and his morals. I'd definitely be a Bounty Hunter at some point though, you just can't put a price on being able to light your opponents on fire.
Quote:
Old 10-08-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Is this the clan that I joined a month or so ago? Or is there another????!!?

Old 10-08-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Smuggler has a neat storyline and I love the dual pistol thing, so there is that.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Yeah I'll definitely be rocking the dual blasters, been the main attraction for me all along. Fill us in on the other classes vidae, what have you used so far? I'd like to hear about the Sith characteristics too.
Quote:
Old 10-08-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I haven't really played Sith Warrior or Sith Inquisitor yet but I'll definitely check them out before beta closes.

I have a level 17 Jedi Sentinel (dual lightsaber DPS class) and a healer Trooper. The Trooper storyline is pretty good, but I'm not in love with how they play. It's a personal thing I guess.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
What class have you had the most fun with vidae? I usually like to roll with a ranged DPS, anything that would suit me?
Pretty sure most classes that aren't Jedi or Sith are ranged DPS. Smugglers seem to be the most traditional Ranged DPS from their description. Troopers and Bounty Hunters also have really nice descriptions for those who prefer Ranged DPS.

Pretty sure I'd roll with a Shadow/Assassin if I were to play this game.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Pretty sure most classes that aren't Jedi or Sith are ranged DPS. Smugglers seem to be the most traditional Ranged DPS from their description. Troopers and Bounty Hunters also have really nice descriptions for those who prefer Ranged DPS.

Pretty sure I'd roll with a Shadow/Assassin if I were to play this game.
Two classes here (BH, Trooper) are ranged tanks too, so you're only partly right.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Are other people here part of the guild Avalanche? Also ranged tank?

Old 10-08-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Troopers and BH can tank from ranged, so you don't have to be in melee range to do it.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Are other people here part of the guild Avalanche? Also ranged tank?
Only Wally is :-(. APS, Forenci, Vidae and Commie are too good for us i guess.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I need a new case fan gents... Looking for a 120mm. Had this one in mind - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835185058

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Old 10-09-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I need a new case fan gents... Looking for a 120mm. Had this one in mind - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835185058

Anyone have any other suggestions?
I go with Zalman for all of my cooling needs. They have a few in the same price range as that one. That said, the Scythe has a ton of positive reviews.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I miss TOR already. :(

Best game I've ever played in my life! No joke.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Stop being a fan boy Forenci! This game sucks until I specify otherwise.