Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-09-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cardinals vs Vikings Gameday Thread

We suck. This team makes me so mad, I'm going to verbally assault a war veteran with no legs.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Winfield today :( and also no Berrian :). This is a game we should win, at home versus a bad team, but I'm really not expecting anything.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jared Allen is going rape Levi Brown.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Jared Allen is going rape Levi Brown.
Like he's done in every game all year. But once again it won't matter and I'll be forced to get shithouse drunk by 1:30 to handle the embarrassment.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an unbelievable day of sports today. You can't get drunk that early. This might be one of the best days I can remember. 2 MLB playoff games, Winnipeg Jets return on NHL Network @ 5, NFL all day, and a great SNF game with Packers/Falcons. Oh, and the Vikings play at some point.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Packers are going to roll over Atlanta though, seriously, how did that team go 13-3 last year? They look so average with basically the exact same team plus Edwards (who I'm pretty sure has been invisible) and Julio Jones.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Aromashodu takes advantage of the playing time he gets today. So we can just leave Beatrice on the bench.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think the Packers are going to roll over Atlanta though, seriously, how did that team go 13-3 last year? They look so average with basically the exact same team plus Edwards (who I'm pretty sure has been invisible) and Julio Jones.
Edwards has done nothing for Atlanta. Robinson and Griffin have done a solid job filling the spot.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man, I love Tom Pelissero(if any of you have a twitter account, you should definitely be following him):

Quote:
Tom Pelissero
Nothing fires up a crowd like introducing Asher Allen.
EDIT: Also something is up with Cedric Griffin:

Tom Pelissero
Also ... where is Cedric Griffin? No starter change announced, but he wasn't introduced and I haven't seen him

Now I see Cedric on the sideline. He has his jersey rolled up. Not sure exactly what the deal is there. We'll see ...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 10-09-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Edwards has done nothing for Atlanta. Robinson and Griffin have done a solid job filling the spot.

Has Griffen even played much? The only time he's really been noticeable is when he got the 15 yard facemask penalty last week and celebrated it for 15 seconds afterwards.

I definitely love what Robison has done so far though.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Asher Allen is starting for Cedric Griffin and Cook for Winfield? Kolb will throw for 800 yards.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Has Griffen even played much? The only time he's really been noticeable is when he got the 15 yard facemask penalty last week and celebrated it for 15 seconds afterwards.

I definitely love what Robison has done so far though.
They've been using him at LB the past couple weeks in the nickel, with them going with a 3-3-5 and him standing up kind of roaming around often blitzing out of it. I noticed they ran that a lot last week with EJ's knee acting up.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
So Asher Allen is starting for Cedric Griffin and Cook for Winfield? Kolb will throw for 800 yards.

I assume Cook will get Fitz, and I think he did a really good job on CJ a few weeks ago, his stats were a lot the result of us leaving him on an island against him for whatever reason. He made a couple really good plays. But yeah Asher is a lost cause.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
I assume Cook will get Fitz, and I think he did a really good job on CJ a few weeks ago, his stats were a lot the result of us leaving him on an island against him for whatever reason. He made a couple really good plays. But yeah Asher is a lost cause.
Looks like they're doing what they've always done, just playing sides with Cook getting the LCB.

How did that ball land right between four Vikings with no one even getting a finger on it?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Is there another team in the history of the NFL who wouldn't intercept that ball? Holy ****.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Did Tim Ryan just say that Phil Loadholt is our best OL?!? God damnit that's sad that anyone could even think that Loadholt is our best OL, he's ******* terrible.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Did Tim Ryan just say that Phil Loadholt is our best OL?!? God damnit that's sad that anyone could even think that Loadholt is our best OL, he's ******* terrible.

For some reason something good has been said about him in pretty much every game so far. I don't get it.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Holy **** McNabb sucks, glad they're booing his ass.

Perfect punt by Kluwe.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Tom Pelissero
Cedric Griffin in for the second defensive series. That means it was disciplinary.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

That was an absolutely awful punt and worse coverage, but man I'm loving Sherels this year.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'm still not sold on Green Bay's defense, especially the secondary. A team with two great receivers like Atlanta could give them huge problems. Julio Jones looks like an absolute monster.

That said, there's that Packer offense, and stopping that juggernaut looks like another story. Rodgers looks as good as any QB I've ever seen. I'm absolutely terrified of that team.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I agree that Green Bay's defense isn't very good, but Clay hasn't really gotten going yet and I don't know if Matt Ryan is good enough to put them on his back.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Oh man, I love Tom Pelissero(if any of you have a twitter account, you should definitely be following him):

EDIT: Also something is up with Cedric Griffin:

Tom Pelissero
Also ... where is Cedric Griffin? No starter change announced, but he wasn't introduced and I haven't seen him

Now I see Cedric on the sideline. He has his jersey rolled up. Not sure exactly what the deal is there. We'll see ...
Been following Pelissero for awhile now. He's a very good writer, definitely puts in the work. Like his film study articles.

Also, I'm on twitter @djp4516, so if any of you jokers are on there, send a follow this way and I will return the favor
Old 10-09-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Wait, Asher Allen did something positive, what?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

Brian Robison has been pretty damn good this year.