Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-07-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy go get on Gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I was just about to put on lunch :(

Is anyone else on?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha well than after lunch. Idk Im not online right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having delicious prawns right now but I might be able to play after!

Old 10-07-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Skyrim screenshots - http://www.thenexusforums.com/index....w-screenshots/
Old 10-08-2011, 06:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The end song of gears of war is possibly worse than a nickelback song.
Should have just used Madworld again or Into Dust.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:43 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how is NBA 2K12 guys? I know it will be amazing as always, but how about some changes and what not? Is MY PLAYER as vastly improved as they said?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-08-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So how is NBA 2K12 guys? I know it will be amazing as always, but how about some changes and what not? Is MY PLAYER as vastly improved as they said?
I haven't played it yet but the reviews have been superb thus far. Based off just reading, it sounds like the changes to My Player weren't massive, but they made some good/solid changes to make it really enjoyable.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....here we go. Supposedly ties into the story of the game too. Co-op MIGHT be kind of neat...but I'm just hoping it doesn't detract from the single player experience.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I haven't played it yet but the reviews have been superb thus far. Based off just reading, it sounds like the changes to My Player weren't massive, but they made some good/solid changes to make it really enjoyable.
So I'm guessing since MJ is on the cover they have the same set-up with MJ mode or no? Didn't know if there were still Jordan challenges, unlocking shoes, etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So I'm guessing since MJ is on the cover they have the same set-up with MJ mode or no? Didn't know if there were still Jordan challenges, unlocking shoes, etc etc.
This year it's Jordan on the PS3 and PSP covers, Bird on the 360 cover and Magic is on a cover too, but idk which one

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
This year it's Jordan on the PS3 and PSP covers, Bird on the 360 cover and Magic is on a cover too, but idk which one
Don't tell me it's the Wii...so wrong! lol
Old 10-10-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was in target yesterday saw the Jordan and Bird ones, checked to see if it was wii or psp they don't make it for wii and psp was Jordan :/

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Took me just south of 11 hours to reach disc 2 of RAGE. Longer than I thought it would take. I did what I would imagine to be every side quest and race on disc one. You insert the second disc right before reaching the 2nd major town. The town looks pretty sweet so far.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-10-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a Jordan 360 cover. I had the choice of all 3 and I picked MJ.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Just read this preview for BF3. It's been close to unanimous the beta sucked balls, but I'm still hopeful it wasn't an accurate reflection of the game.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im like the only one here who liked the beta got like 4 hours on it in a couple weeks
Old 10-11-2011, 02:00 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
im like the only one here who liked the beta got like 4 hours on it in a couple weeks
I didnt hate it although it was obvious this time they gave a limited map as opposed to the bc2 "beta", in other words compared to the previous demo it sucked not that has changed my view on bf3... i hated maps on the previous but the demo map offered last year was always one i loved this time not so much
Old 10-11-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked BF3 beta, cause I didn't have to put rounds and rounds into guys and after 3 guys I'm all out. Thats why I liked playing hardcore mode for MW. BF3 also I thought had pretty good gun physics, everyone remember in any MW that you could pretty much snipe with the m16. Tried that with BF3, that **** didn't work to well. But it was great to switch between auto, burst, and single. I liked it, was a bit hard to get used to and seeing the player models sometimes was hard, they camo so well.

But reading the review it seems they switched up the damage so you go through all your ammo killing 2 guys.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Took me just south of 11 hours to reach disc 2 of RAGE. Longer than I thought it would take. I did what I would imagine to be every side quest and race on disc one. You insert the second disc right before reaching the 2nd major town. The town looks pretty sweet so far.
it took me 8 hours and the only thing i didnt finish was the races.. and im usually really slow at games. i hope the second half is nonstop action because there was way too much talking/driving in the first. they should have just made this a linear shooter like R3 or KZ3 because the graphics/gunplay is amazing but the driving and talking to characters to fetch something gets boring quick.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone played the new FIFA? I need to get that **** soon.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
it took me 8 hours and the only thing i didnt finish was the races.. and im usually really slow at games. i hope the second half is nonstop action because there was way too much talking/driving in the first. they should have just made this a linear shooter like R3 or KZ3 because the graphics/gunplay is amazing but the driving and talking to characters to fetch something gets boring quick.
The races take a while...I also explored the **** out of the game. With all the bandages and the defibiliator, it's like impossible to die in this game. That said, the first time I faced the Kraken, I died several times and had to keep restarting Mutant Bash TV. bleh.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum...I actually like the slower parts. I wish there was more of that personally. But alas, I'm an RPG guy. I love talking to the locals. I enjoy taking in the towns, and they're well done and crammed with detail...but so much of it is inaccessible. Locked areas everywhere.

I tend to get bored of straight shooters without a good story...so the breaks between action are nice, even though the story is pretty weak anyway.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I had a horrible day playing Gears online today. Nothing but ranked deathmatch...pretty much standard. But yeah, I was garbage. My buddy and I played for a good 3 hours. I only had like 3 good games in that whole time frame.

I heard they reduced the effectiveness of the sawed off. I've noticed a little bit. Today I was stuck in tons of Lancer battles.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Has anyone played the new FIFA? I need to get that **** soon.
Bump.

I feel you man, I love FIFA such a fun game!

Has anyone gotten it? Some people didn't like the demo so I am a little hesitant to buy it when FIFA 11 is still fun as hell.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I had a horrible day playing Gears online today. Nothing but ranked deathmatch...pretty much standard. But yeah, I was garbage. My buddy and I played for a good 3 hours. I only had like 3 good games in that whole time frame.

I heard they reduced the effectiveness of the sawed off. I've noticed a little bit. Today I was stuck in tons of Lancer battles.
I have played a hell of a lot lately and am having very little trouble racking up kills now! MVPing around 50% of the games I'm in with a killer K/D. I'll be on later if you want to play.

Also Fifa 12 is awesomer than Fifa 11.