Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately yes. And I still need that god damn achievment! :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy we were playing with has his **** down, my other friend however is not very good at games where he has to stay alive for long periods of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a good map for the achievement if it was on normal. The normal boss waves are tough enough.

How good are your friends on the other game modes?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys need to help me some other time. I only need to do like 5 more levels and I'm happy to rush through them on casual!

Old 10-14-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tully is serviceable, hes more of a halo guy but hes best at horde mode. Arcon is one of the best gamers I know, the kid is ranked top 100 in a ton of different games, and he is always the person I go to when I want to get something done online, or figure out a system of how to beat something. Him and I played warzone almost all night before we joined up and I think we lost like three games total.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer the respawning game types, myself. How is warzone? Is it a sawed off fest?

I play tons of TDM and a little KoH and Capture the Leader with my friend that I usually play with.

The main reason I gravitate more to Death Match is because of all those Guardian matches I played in 2. The mactches just last longer than Warzone/Execution.

edit...and as for something else. Have any of you played King of the Hill on Checkout? Freaking terrible. It's sawed-off all the time, it's just a mess. The map is just too small for KoH, especially with those sawed-offs. Pretty funny, but I'd never want to play there again. I havent played a crazier match than KOH there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-14-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Tully is serviceable, hes more of a halo guy but hes best at horde mode. Arcon is one of the best gamers I know, the kid is ranked top 100 in a ton of different games, and he is always the person I go to when I want to get something done online, or figure out a system of how to beat something. Him and I played warzone almost all night before we joined up and I think we lost like three games total.
I suck so badly at Halo, but my K/D in Gears and COD is pretty much 2.0!

Old 10-14-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I prefer the respawning game types, myself. How is warzone? Is it a sawed off fest?

I play tons of TDM and a little KoH and Capture the Leader with my friend that I usually play with.

The main reason I gravitate more to Death Match is because of all those Guardian matches I played in 2. The mactches just last longer than Warzone/Execution.

edit...and as for something else. Have any of you played King of the Hill on Checkout? Freaking terrible. It's sawed-off all the time, it's just a mess. The map is just too small for KoH, especially with those sawed-offs. Pretty funny, but I'd never want to play there again.
Actually if anything there is less shot gunning because you can't just run around with the sawed off like an idiot because you only get one life. Idk I loved it, and it's certainly the game type I'll be on most.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-15-2011, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone still playing Madden? I just got it and tried out these sliders, they seem to work well:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

Here are the results of my first game:

Patriots 24, Cowboys 21

Yardage:

New England: 456 (397 pass, 59 rush)

Dallas: 299 (203 pass, 96 rush)

Passing:

Brady (NE): 37/47, 401 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT

Romo (DAL): 16/22, 203 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT

Rushing:

Green-Ellis (NE): 17 carries, 41 yards

Jones (DAL): 16 carries, 81 yards, TD (rec. TD)

Receiving:

Ochocinco (NE): 9 catches, 157 yards, 2 TD

Branch (NE): 7 catches, 66 yards

Edelman (NE): 6 catches, 57 yards

Austin (DAL): 5 catches, 77 yards

Ogletree (DAL): 4 catches, 40 yards

Witten (DAL): 3 catches, 25 yards

Defense:

Dallas: 3 sacks

Thoughts:

I wasn't able to put pressure on Tony Romo at all with New England's defense. It doesn't show up in the stat sheet but I had a fairly tough go of it with Brady, and most of the game was really close despite the huge yardage totals. One of the catches by Ochocinco was a perfectly-called bubble screen that went for a 60+ yard TD. Dallas made a comeback in the second half and tied up the game on a TD pass to Dez Bryant with about 3:30 left, but I was able to drive downfield and kick the field goal to win it. Wes Welker got crushed by DeMarcus Ware and injured, so I was without him for much of the game.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying good buy to xbox today and moving to pc for fps games.Not enough time to play 3 consoles any more.I dunno how you people play that many consoles I used to do it but just not since I've started traveling.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still playing Madden occasionally Raven. It's obviously far from perfect, but it's the most playable in years. And yes, I'm working off something similar to Playmaker's sliders.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Someone help me finish horde tonight!

Old 10-15-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I have alot of drinking to do, I'm sorry.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-15-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd be down if you could find a 3rd or maybe even fourth. FYI, I love overpass for Horde. Setting up base on that stairway is just too much fun. And great strategy since they can only come from one way.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'd be down if you could find a 3rd or maybe even fourth. FYI, I love overpass for Horde. Setting up base on that stairway is just too much fun. And great strategy since they can only come from one way.
Well Jvig is being a douche so unless Moth makes an appearance looks like I'm out of luck! I was planning on playing from like 43/44 anyway just to finish the damn thing.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

which game did you guys enjoy more: Red Dead Redemption or LA Noire?
Old 10-16-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Well Jvig is being a douche so unless Moth makes an appearance looks like I'm out of luck! I was planning on playing from like 43/44 anyway just to finish the damn thing.
Awe I'm not a douche, just an alcoholic.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
which game did you guys enjoy more: Red Dead Redemption or LA Noire?
Red Dead without question, that's easily top 3 for me maybe even number 1 where Noir is somewhere in my top 15 to 20 range.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:01 AM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ended up deciding to get the Gears of War 3 bundle instead of waiting for modern warfare 3 xbox bundle. should arrive in the mail monday/tuesday. Cant wait!
DanZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Awe I'm not a douche, just an alcoholic.
You know I kid!

Old 10-16-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
You know I kid!
Its a deep cut, Idk if I can do Horde with you any longer Caddy. I just dont want to put myself out there again. But I may be able to do some tonight or preferably tomorrow night. Once batman comes out I doubt Ill be playing much of Gears.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I'll be on tomorrow night after 10pm EST so if anyone wants to help me finish horde (only 5 rounds left) it shouldn't take too long!

Old 10-17-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone play in the EASHL on NHL12? Looking to join a team/tryout if possible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Arkham City broke street date in Australia 10 hours ago

Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well....RAGE's ending was crap and abrupt. I had no idea I was at the end. I also had no idea the 3rd disc is for multiplayer, I thought there was more campaign on that one. Wow, pretty awful ending. It didnt even feel like I was at the end of the game. The final mission takes a good 10 minutes and you dont even run into any difficult parts or bosses. It felt like any other side quest in the game. Eww. The campaign is completely unfinished.

I enjoyed the game as a whole...but that ending is right up there with Fable 2's crap ending. At least I actually knew I was at the end in Fable 2, however.

It took me 16 hours and 40ish minutes to beat.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-17-2011 at 03:37 PM.