Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-02-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407Niner View Post
QB Tom Brady
HB Adrian Peterson
FB David Kirtman
WR Steve Smith
WR Anquan Boldin
TE Vernon Davis
T Orlando Pace
G Logan Mankins
C Nick Mangold
G Steve Hutchinson
T Joe Thomas
To many young players. I question Kirtman, Peterson, and Thomas. This is a pretty good team with potential though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson

LT: Marcus McNeil
LG: Steve Hutchinson
C: Nick Mangold
RG: Shawn Andews
RT: Mark Tauscher

TE: Antonio Gates

WR: Chad Johnson
WR: Donald Driver
WR: Roy Williams

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1.QB-Peyton Manning
Smartest football player who can almost pause the play in his head while the secondary is still shifting and pick everything up and break everything down
2.RB-Brian Westbrook
Versitale player who can do everything and everyone knows how good of a receiving back he is but when he gets the opportunity he can run that thing and burst through any open little crease as he has proved when Garcia came in and he got his first 1000 rushing season
3.FB-Steven Jackson
2 Back set with him and Westbrook but Westbrook starts at running back as this beast levels defenders in westbrooks path
4.WR-Larry Fitzgerald
Huge playmaker at WR with great size and hands. Definitly top 3 WR in my book
5. WR-Steve Smith Another huge play maker at WR but this time with his speed and athleticism. This guy makes young Randy Moss type plays.

6.LT-Walter Jones
Maybe the best LT in the game, I like him but i like Tra William Thomas better, don't want to be a homer thought.
7.LG-Allen Fancea
Not much explanation for any of the O line, there just the best at their position

8.C-Jeff Saturday
Great C who does a amazing job for Manning
9.RG-Shawn Andrews
Becoming best RG in the game, he is also the strongest man in the NFL topping Larry Allen. This guy is a huge beast
10.RT-Jon Runyan
He is a awesome vet who knows what he can and can't do and takes advantage of every piece of jersey he can legally get. He MAN-HANDLE Peppers in the Eagles-Panther Game
11.Antonio Gates- He's a great TE, not really any explanation needed.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brady Quinn
Adrian Peterson
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Jarret
Greg Olsen
Joe Thomas
Levi Brown
Ben Grubbs
Justin Blaylock
Ryan Kalil

Micheal Griffin
Laron Landry
Leon Hall
Chris Houstan

Gaines Adams
Jamal Anderson
Alan Branch
Amobi Okeye
Patrick Willis
Lawrence Timmons
Jon Beason
Old 04-02-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Carson Palmer: Young and poised... Plus he's a Bengal.
FB - Lorenzo Neal: He was formerly a Bengal and he is a plow out there.
RB - Ladanian Tomlinson: Obvious but he can catch out of the backfield as well as run up the gut.
WR - Chad Johnson: Deep threat.
WR - TJ Houshmandzadeh: Possession guy.
LT - Levi Jones: Was hurt last year but was amazing in '05.
LG - Steve Hutchinson: A beast.
C - Jeff Saturday: Vet who knows how to run the Oline.
RG - Shawn Andrews: See Hutchinson
RT - Willie Anderson: Vet, consistant as they get.

Yes, I picked a ton of Bengals but I've seen this offense work and I know how good our guys are. I am a homer as well.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Peyton Manning
RB Ladanian Tomlinson
WR Chad Johnson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Steve Smith
TE Antonio Gates
LT Walter Jones
LG Steve Hutchinson
C Jeff Saturday
RG Alan Faneca
RT Orlando Pace
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
CrackerJack465
Rookie

CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.

My all-underated team.. Sort of :P

QB: Marc Bulger- Its hard to have an underated QB now that Trent Green isnt starting. So ill go Bulger.
RB: Brandon Jacobs- Woot.
FB- Vonta Leach
WR- Lee Evans
WR- Donald Driver
TE- Dallas Clark
LT- Tarrik Glenn
LG- Logan Mankins
C- Jeff Faine
RG- Chris Snee
RT- Jon Jansen
Old 04-03-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this love for prospects who haven't even played a down in the NFL. I wonder how many people felt this way about Ryan Leaf, Maurice Clarett, Steve Emtman, David Klinger, and the like.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:10 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
whoz this "we" n "all" u keep talking about? there ain't no evidence that would support thos theoryz. but yeah, i'm sure therez no vendetta here, that's y u have to jump in anytime u think i might b a little bit mean to someone, especially when you ain't really got no idea what's going on.

but it's cool. i should just start posting in threads you post so i can tell you how "everyone hates you" and "we all think you're an *******" etc. would that make me cool? but yes, judging by the number of "amens" in response to this post, i'll assume "everyone" agrees with you.
youre right...you have a better rep than me. Youre kind of a big deal around here, People know you....whatever makes you feel good about yourself
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont need to create an offensive team. if find the raiders are offensive enough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:09 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
i dont need to create an offensive team. if find the raiders are offensive enough....

hahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaha. [stares] ha.

no. I tried. Not funny.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Jagonsucker
Rookie

Jagonsucker needs more cowbell.

QB- Tom Brady- leader, plays in the clutch, tons of experience.
RB- LT- best back in the league
WR- Torry Holt
WR2- Andre Johnson
WR3- Steve Smith in the slot
FB- Lorenzo Neal - good blocking FB
TE- Antonio Gates- great TE
RT- Jammal Brown - Young and very talented
LT- Dbrick Ferguson - ^^
RG- Shawn Andrews
LG- Steve Hutchinson
C- Kruetz

Last edited by Jagonsucker : 04-03-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Jagonsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Donovan McNabb - Just for the sake of being different. I think you could rank Manning, Brees, Brady, and McNabb all in the same group as the top tier of passers in the NFL.

RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - Was there ever any question?

LT - Jason Peters - A former tight end who is quickly becoming one of the best young tackles in the league.

LG - Chris Snee - Young, underrated player. Excellent in the running game. Can pull, trap, and drive block very well.

C - Olin Kreutz - Best player at his position.

RG - Shawn Andrews - Absolute mauler in the running game, and improving as a pass blocker. Becoming an elite player.

RT - Marcus McNeil - Massive, and could use his size to open up running lanes on the right side. Excellent is pass protection as well. Back problems are a concern, though.

Split-End - Andre Johnson - Prototypical size for a split-end, and also has elite speed. Too big and too strong to press at the line.

Flanker - Steve Smith - Absolute playmaker with the ball in his hands. Very versatile, and excellent at getting yards after the catch.

Tight End - Jason Witten - Balanced tight end who can block as well as he can catch.

Tight End - Antonio Gates - Excellent receiving option at tight end. Has blocking concerns, however.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WEST COAST HYBRID

QB-Donnavan McNabb(mobility is key....imagine a west coast like denver with plummer)
HB-Clinton Portis
FB-Lorenzo Neal

WR-Andre Johnson
TE-Antonio Gates
WR-Larry Fitzgerald
WR-Randy Moss

OT-Dbrick
OG-Ben Hamilton
C-Olin Kreutz
OG-Chris Samuel(he moves inside for the zone blocking scheme)
OT-Jammal Brown
Old 04-03-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB-Carson Palmer: Im a homer, what can i say
RB- Ladaiain Tomlinson: I dont think i have to explain
WR- Chad Johnson: Homer, but imo best reciver in the game
WR- Reggie Wayne: Great possesion reciver, would complement CJ nicely
WR-Steve Smith: Behind CJ as the 2nd best reciever
TE- Antonio Gates: Best TE in the game, nuff said
OT- Walter Jones: Best OT in the game
OT- Willie Anderson: See Palmer reasoning
C- Nick Mangold: I can miss out on a good second year player from OSU
OG- Steve Hutchinson- Jones and Hutchinson together again...any chance LT gets 40 TD's?
OG- Shawn Andrews- Hes a beast. A yonung beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote