Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-14-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What should I go for, this week?

Roethlisberger vs. JAC
or
Ryan vs. CAR

Also need two of the following (0.5 ppr)

Boldin vs. HOU
M. Williams vs. NO
Ingram @TB
Gresham vs. IND
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
What should I go for, this week?

Roethlisberger vs. JAC
or
Ryan vs. CAR

Also need two of the following (0.5 ppr)

Boldin vs. HOU
M. Williams vs. NO
Ingram @TB
Gresham vs. IND
Ben. Ryan has been bad and the Panthers run D is awful. It should be the Mike Turner show.

Boldin & Ingram. Until the Bucs show some signs of life, I'd stay away. Indy has been good vs. TEs, believe it or not. I don't know if that's simply b/c they've faced trash or not, as I don't really have the time atm to look over their schedule.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In one of my leagues (.5 PPR) I'm pretty weak at WR and need to find a flex fill in for Beanie Wells, so pick 3 of:

Antonio Brown vs. JAC
Kendall Hunter @ DET
Michael Crabtree @ DET
Greg Little @ OAK
Percy Harvin @ CHI
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
In one of my leagues (.5 PPR) I'm pretty weak at WR and need to find a flex fill in for Beanie Wells, so pick 3 of:

Antonio Brown vs. JAC
Kendall Hunter @ DET
Michael Crabtree @ DET
Greg Little @ OAK

Percy Harvin @ CHI
Ugly. Little & Hunter, for sure. After that it's a toss up.

Percy is banged up and McNabb is terrible. As long as Crabtree is a go he should see plenty of work when the Lions throw all over the 49ers.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Thomas vs Pittsburgh
Greg Little vs Oakland

Which one should I start in PPR?
Old 10-14-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Red face

Do I accept this trade....

I receive: AJ Green
He receives: Roddy White

- my thoughts on the trade when I first saw it, are you insane. But the more I think about it....AJ is clearly the #1 target in cinci, and hes having a great year....and I love Roddy but Tony G is going to take away some catches and when healthy Julio Jones (who had 17 targets a few weeks ago) will as well

I receive: Julio Jones
He receives: Matt Schaub

- I have Matt Stafford as my starter so Schaub is just sitting on thw bench. And my receiving depth is week with Antonio Brown and Michael Crabtree on the bench.
I've accepted this one.

Do i back out of this one....

I receive: Blount, steven Jackson, Jeremy Maclin
He receives: Chris Johnson, Dez Bryant, Ryan Grant, Mike Thomas

- Dez and Maclin are a push IMO, Steven is finally 100% and one of few backs in the league that don't split carries so he should be getting 20-25 carries a game. Same with Blount, but I just heard about his injury which scares me, dude I offered this to says he will accept it when he gets the chance.

Doing these trades would give me nice depth at receiver with Maclin, AJ, Julio, and Crabtree and at running back with Steven Jackson, Blount, Peyton Hillis and Jonathan Stewart.

I picked up Andy Dalton to be my backup. He's playing the titans when Stafford has his bye week.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Probably depends on your lineup a bit. I'd say Hunter looks like a solid 7-9 point guy right now. LDT is way too boom or bust but he's "due" so this week might be a good time to roll the dice. Smith is the biggest upside of the bunch but the most likely to be a complete no-show for you. Houston has been solid defensively but they've lost a few key players and Bmore comes off a bye.

I'd say Hunter for the sure points or Torrey if you want the big risk/reward.
It's also a return yardage league, so we get 1 point per 10 return yards.

The rest of my lineup this week is:

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Fred Jackson
RB - Jahvid Best
RB/WR - ???
WR - Roddy White
WR - Mike Wallace
TE - Jermaine Gresham
Old 10-15-2011, 05:44 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HELP PLEASE!

Pick 1:

Cam Newton @ ATL
Matt Schaub @ BAL

Pick 2: 1PPR

Matt Forte v. MIN
Arian Foster @ BAL
Ryan Torain v. PHI

Pick 2: 1PPR

Steve Smith @ ATL
Brandon Marshall @ NYJ
Victor Cruz v. BUF
David Nelson @ NYG
Darrius Heyward-Bey v. CLE

Pick 1: 1PPR

Kellen Winslow v. NO
Ed Dickson v. HOU

Pick 1 FLEX:

From the remaining players.

Thanks dudes, any help would be awesome :D
Old 10-15-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better flex option for this week delone Carter or Jonathan Stewart?

I know Addai is out but they still have Brown. So how many carries do you guys see Carter getting? 8-12?

Stewart will probably get the same amount but he's big in the receiving game.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 10-15-2011 at 07:00 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can start one. The choices are:

Mike Williams vs. New Orleans
Hines Ward vs. Jacksonville
Torrey Smith vs. Houston

Rest of the lineup is:

QB:Stafford
RB:Rice
RB/WR:Gore
WR:Jennings
WR:?
TE:Graham, Jimmy
D: Texans
K: Folk
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id go mike williams but there are probably better options on waivers like james jones

J Stewart @ ATL
or
T Hightower vs Phi

.5 PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Better flex option for this week delone Carter or Jonathan Stewart?

I know Addai is out but they still have Brown. So how many carries do you guys see Carter getting? 8-12?

Stewart will probably get the same amount but he's big in the receiving game.
Or is Reggie Bush a better option than both these two?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you bench either Forte at Min or Foster at Bal for Ryan Torain against Philly?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Would you bench either Forte at Min or Foster at Bal for Ryan Torain against Philly?
No way, Forte and Foster all the way

Also, I have to talk about how glad i am that i spaced out and missed the draft to my money league. The computer auto drafted and I ended up with the sickest team this year.

Rd 1- Ray Rice
Rd 2- Calvin Johnson
Rd 3- Matt Forte
Rd 4- Dez Bryant
Rd 5- Wes Welker
Rd 6- Owen Daniels
Rd 7- Sam Bradford
Rd 8- Detroit d/st
Rd 9- Matt Bryant
Rd 10-Matthew Stafford
Rd 11-Ryan Matthews
Rd 12-Jordy Nelson
Rd 13-Rob Gronkowski
Rd 14-Minnesota D/St

after week one I dropped Bradford and picked up Cam Newton...People are begging me to trade, but I have no incentive. I did trade Stafford for Beanie Wells because i realized Newton/Stafford have the same bye...but, I'm wrecking people every week. why would I make other teams better when I have virtually no weaknesses.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Last edited by senormysterioso : 10-15-2011 at 08:56 PM.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's honestly dirty.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick & Steve Smith for Lynch and Stafford? I have Stafford.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Vick & Steve Smith for Lynch and Stafford? I have Stafford.
... Yes x10000000000. Assuming it's Carolina Steve Smith.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, pick em

Pick 2
Ray Rice vs Houston
Mike Turner vs Carolina
Jahvid Best vs San Fran

Pick 1
Rex Grossman vs Philly
Colt McCoy vs Oakland
Marques Colston vs Tampa
Whichever RB I dont start in the first option can also be played here.

And pick 1
Aaron Hernandez vs Dallas or Pettigrew vs SF

GO GO GO QUICKLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ok, pick em

Pick 2
Ray Rice vs Houston
Mike Turner vs Carolina
Jahvid Best vs San Fran

Pick 1
Rex Grossman vs Philly
Colt McCoy vs Oakland
Marques Colston vs Tampa
Whichever RB I dont start in the first option can also be played here.

And pick 1
Aaron Hernandez vs Dallas or Pettigrew vs SF

GO GO GO QUICKLY
Without knowing your scoring I bolded the 3 I think would be best. I don't like any of the QB matchups and I was torn between the Turner/Best thing. You could go either way on that one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do i give up Freeman, AJ Green and Starks for Newton and Blount?

Non ppr, quarterbacks get a point for 15 yards, I still have:

Qb Fitzpatrick
RB Rice, Jackson
WR Austin, Colston
TE Pettigrew
Flex options Sproles, T.Smith, Keller, TB Williams
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Do i give up Freeman, AJ Green and Starks for Newton and Blount?

Non ppr, quarterbacks get a point for 15 yards, I still have:

Qb Fitzpatrick
RB Rice, Jackson
WR Austin, Colston
TE Pettigrew
Flex options Sproles, T.Smith, Keller, TB Williams
I wouldn't...I don't think it's enough of an upgrade at qb to make yourself that thin at WR. Sproles would probably still be my flex over Blount anyways.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im gonna cut roddy white, dude blows -ick
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:29 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Peyton Hillis for Jordy Nelson

Who wins?
Old 10-17-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have forte and ryan mathews in a keeper league. am i crazy to offer chris johnson and steve johnson for fitzgerald and mcgahee? chris johnsons keeper value is rd 1 so not that great. fitzgeralds keeper value is rd 2 so not great either. standard starting lineups with .5 ppr.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
im gonna cut roddy white, dude blows -ick
I traded him straight up for AJ Green