Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 10-13-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally want Lloyd more, but you don't trade a 2nd or even a 3rd RD pick for a 30-year old, one year wonder, system WR, who is in the last year of his contract when you'll only have him for 11 games and already have a longterm #1 WR fixture in Britt and a guy in Hands who is playing outstanding with Hass at QB.

I'd prefer a conditional 2012 4th RD pick and WR Lavelle Hawkins. Hawkins gives them a vet WR so they don't have to sign someone off the street, and the 4th can turn into a 3rd if Lloyd or the Titans achieve (nearly unreachable) goals.

But, if Lloyd would agree to an affordable contract extension as a prerequisite for the trade, then I'd give them a 2012 3rd RD'er. Lloyd, Hands, and DWill in the slot would definitely get us by this year, and then next year we'd have Britt, Lloyd, Hands, and DWill, which would be the best WR corps we've had since Mason, Bennett, and pre-injury Calico. We're probably using this pick on a WR either way.

All of his issues aside, the Titans FO didn't do VY any favors with the supporting cast they gave him. He had Justin Gage, Nate Washington, and Bo Scaife at TE for most of his career. Don't make the same mistake with Locker. Aaron Rodgers was given the keys to a porsche. Britt, Hands, DWill, Lloyd/3rd RD WR, and Cookie at TE would ensure the same for Locker, and would allow Hass to continue his renaissance much like Favre had. Lets try to recreate that formula that has turned into massive success for the Pack.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Where's Steph? We'll need a fall guy, and the po-leece always look at the crazy guy first!

Also, I think this is what I'm wanting come draft day:

1st RD: OG David DeCastro/LB Vontaze Burfict
2nd RD: OC Peter Konz/SS T.J. McDonald
3rd RD: WR Greg Childs
4th RD: DE Malik Jackson
5th RD: DT Mike Martin
6th RD: BPA
7th RD: FB Chad Diehl/H-Back Evan Rodriguez/FB Cody Johnson
I'll be the fall guy...heck I'll even kill the guy.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to get my ass on here more but I took the OC position at the University in my city so that has swamped me. Not enjoying the way we bottled it against the Steelers, it was pitiful from what I saw, CJ needs to run harder, there may be no holes but he is running like a ***** *****. However, Hass is sexy so he can stay and I really don't want Lloyd, get Jones he is nice and young. As for the draft...can we please replace Amano, maybe with a 7 y/o girl...just someone with some balls.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niiiicceeee. What kind of offense you running?
Old 10-15-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Actually that was a pretty bad description lol, 5 base formations, 10 total alignments, 60/40 run/pass, a lot of PA, sprint outs, half field hi/lo reads, based on shorter timing routed with the ability to go deep, substantial passing tree to give flexibility and a very basic play calling system that pretty much spells out to them what they need to do.

Last edited by stephenson86 : 10-15-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't know what the organisation sees in Amano. At least Harris is decent against bigger guys and Jake Scott is a good pass pro, but Amano doesn't do anything even average. He is def all-time Titans ****** starting players with Reynaldo Hill and Lamont Thompson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This bye week sucks extra hard for me since I missed last week's game. *Le sigh*
Old 10-16-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should sign Carl Nicks or Ben Grubbs this off-season. They're both like under 28 years old. Then draft Vontaze and T.Y Hilton in like the 3rd round.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys... we're leading the division.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I hope we beat the ever loving hell out of Houston next week.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If CJ were to at last go off against Houston, it'd make my year. This game is HUGE!

Also looking forward to seeing Donnie Avery more. He had one snap against the Browns and was in a few plays against the Steelers, but hasn't made a catch. So if the Bye week has helped anyone, it'll be him. Hopefully after having two more weeks to learn the playbook, he proves to be the WR the Titans have been looking for. This is by far the best position he's been in during his career, so I've got high hopes!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

This would make a beast sig!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad it was incomplete
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol well it happens

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I was wondering why the caption said "attempting to catch"....

NO ONE HAS TO KNOW! SHHHHHHH!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so excited for this game, I requested off from work over a month ago to make sure i could watch it.

I ******* hate the Texans.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a Karl Klug jersey for my birthday today. For anyone that is interested today, October 20th, is my birthday. I am turning 21 as it is my birthday. I am going to go out and drink as I am turning 21 and it is my birthday. I will also possibly do illegal substances as well because I am 21 and its my birthday. I may even meet up with a skanky hoe because I am now 21 and it is my birthday. I may steal a tiger from Mike Tyson because I always wanted to after I saw the hangover and today is my birthday. I am going to go check my mail because there maybe money in my birthday cards because today is my birthday. I may go stare at alterraun verner pictures because today is my birthday and I would do it even if it wasn't my birthday. I am going to take a shot of jack Daniels off some girls boobs, but not because its my birthday. I am going to go check my birthday thread because its my birthday.........

Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I just found out I have no birthday thread. Its cool guys, birthday threads are for people craving attention and I don't wanna be one of those desperate losers that makes his own......

*goes to make my own birthday thread.....

Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

NEVER ALONE!

Oh, and what are ya'lls thoughts on the Tits possibly signing Terrell Owens?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I guess it's either him or Lebron James at this point if they want to upgrade WR. ;)
Old 10-21-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanted to say f*ck the Texans!! The division is now ours to lose. Lets hope that in the past two weeks we have developed a pass rush, and that CJ has decided to run like a man and not a little girl

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I just found out I h[IMG][/IMG]ave no birthday thread. Its cool guys, birthday threads are for people craving attention and I don't wanna be one of those desperate losers that makes his own......

*goes to make my own birthday thread.....
Old 10-21-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

did yall hear Kevin Walter call Finnegan a prick? this may be true... but he's our prick!

I really hope we not only beat them, but beat the living **** out of them.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I was going to start Kevin Walter on my fantasy team (I somehow always end up with the dude on my team and I don't know why) but I decided not to. Now I'm thinking and hoping I'll be even more justified not starting him.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
did yall hear Kevin Walter call Finnegan a prick? this may be true... but he's our prick!

I really hope we not only beat them, but beat the living **** out of them.
Did you hear where Finnegan called Kevin Walter a great receiver?

It was nice of him to lie like that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.