Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-16-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vikings @ Bears gameday thread

Sunday Night Football!

I've got a feeling this could be a boring one, but Adrian could also go off tonight with the way the Bears run D has been lately.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think there is some serious upset potential tonight considering peppers isn't 100%, and how ****** their o-line has been.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Think there is some serious upset potential tonight considering peppers isn't 100%, and how ****** their o-line has been.
I really wouldn't even consider it much of an upset. Chicago has looked quite mediocre this year and we match up with them rather well.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked the vikings in my pick em, so go Queens!
Old 10-16-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great play by Abdullah moving away from the ball as it came to him..
Old 10-16-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

If Chicago is going to go max protect, then you can't let their receivers get open that quick. That is unacceptable.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Can we cut Berrian already, or just kill him, whichever is easier.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're really bad
Old 10-16-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just move this team.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
@TomPelissero
Tom Pelissero
Helluva kick by Robbie Gould into the wind. Dead middle from 51 yards. #Bears now lead 26-3 with 28 seconds left in Donovan McNabb's career.
We can only hope...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pelissero is so awesome. He calls it how it is.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
We can only hope...
Aint that the truth.. We need to start Ponder after the Bye Week. This is getting ridiculous. McNabb obviously doesn't have it anymore. Might as well let him get his ass kicked against Green Bay Next week and then start Ponder after the bye. He cant be any worse than McNabb as been. Also Berrian needs to get cut. Along with Tyrell Johnson.

Also, I feel like we should be looking at Brandon Lloyd if we can get him for a 4th round pick. Since it seems we gonna have a high pick anyways.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
@TomPelissero
Tom Pelissero
Christian Ponder now wearing his helmet on the sideline. First time I've seen that during a game. Whether it means anything, I don't know.
Maybe, just maybe...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would we give up anything for Brandon Lloyd? He's 30 years old and we're going absolutely no where this year.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Why would we give up anything for Brandon Lloyd? He's 30 years old and we're going absolutely no where this year.
Yup, on top of that he's a free agent after this year. Trading anything for him would be 1657036020675x worse than trading for Moss last year.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

So, Ponder looked rather impressive. If I have to hear one more "...have to Ponder..." I swear I'm gonna snap some bitches' necks, though.

Other than that, this game pretty much completely blew ass.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

We are ******* terrible. But Ponder surpassed my expectations in his first real action. He better start next week, it's going to be a slaughter either way.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ponder seemed to have good zip and accuracy on his passes. Must be hard to do considering he was running for his life. At this point, yeah, I'd rather see him start and see what he does.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings are soo good on Sunday Nights.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have to agree what others have said in this thread about starting McNabb vs GB than letting Ponder play out the rest of the year following the BYE.

Ponder looked pretty impressive, showed really good mobility and escapability, he also throws a really nice ball.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:57 AM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The thing that impressed me most about Ponder was his pocket presence which is extremely impressive for a rookie seeing his first action in the league he looked like a 10 year vet stepping up in the pocket to avoid pressure and when it collapses he has the ability to get out and make plays with his feet. I'm really excited to see what he can do the rest of the season

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I liked how he kept his eyes up field when he was scrambling. He did a better job of that than what I saw from him in the preseason.