Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 10-16-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.

If we could manage to get a win against Detroit next week
and get everything ironed out on the Bye week I could see us ending up being
11-5 or 10-6 call me crazy if you want.
TheFalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think 10-6 is unreasonable at all. I mean, we're obviously still not at a level where we are going to make a deep playoff run/Superbowl run (talent wise that is, a massive hot streak could happen) but we've got some extremely winnable games on the horizon (Indy, Minny, Jax) figure we probably split with NO, lose one of the two remaining with Bucs/Panthers, drop one of Texans/Titans.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it me, or did Turner today seemed like he actually ran hard today and realized that he is 250 lbs and can get downhill. Was good to see. Pash rush is still horrid, our 3rd down defense has to be the worst in the league. We rush 3 or 4 yet someone is wide open with nobody within 5 yards?

Matt needs to really hit the next level. Better than having a bad QB, but a solid good QB isnt going to take us where we want, at least with this defense.

We still got a long way to go IMO, we still havent beat a winning team this season...
Old 10-17-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turner was amazing today. He was very good last 2 weeks. If the running game continues like this, Matt Ryan should find some open receivers down field.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we find a way to beat the Lions next week. They are coming off a really emotional game, and I think we can kind of sneak in and steal it away. I really hope Julio comes back, he's a huge boost to the offence. Have a feeling he'll wait until after the bye.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thrilled with the game Matt played yesterday. Numbers be damned. He made the right checks, hit big on some 3rd downs, handled pressure well, and could have very easily had a couple more TDs had it not been for PIs on Roddy. And of course, no picks.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I was thrilled with the game Matt played yesterday. Numbers be damned. He made the right checks, hit big on some 3rd downs, handled pressure well, and could have very easily had a couple more TDs had it not been for PIs on Roddy. And of course, no picks.
Agreed. I got neg repped but some butt hurt Bucs fans for pointing this out. The Lions will be a test, hopefully we can burn Chris Houston a couple times. Matt Ryan is going to take a licking this game.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Matt Ryan is going to take a licking this game.
This is what I'm afraid of. Suh vs. Reynolds will not end well. And of course, anyone vs. Sam Baker is likely trouble.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is what I'm afraid of. Suh vs. Reynolds will not end well. And of course, anyone vs. Sam Baker is likely trouble.
It won't be just anyone, it's Kyle Vanden Bosch. Matt Ryan is in a world of trouble.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-17-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
It won't be just anyone, it's Kyle Vanden Bosch. Matt Ryan is in a world of trouble.
Well, what I meant is they could rotate Matt Stafford in at RE, and he'd still probably beat Baker.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Well, what I meant is they could rotate Matt Stafford in at RE, and he'd still probably beat Baker.
Matt Stafford would probably get to the QB on every play, think about it, he knows what Matt Ryan is thinking.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-19-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Falcons fan this week.
Seeing what the Niners did to the Lions, and seeing the Lions stumble at Minny & Dallas (until 2nd half help from Romo, McNabb), I believe you guys can beat them.

Playcalling will be the key.

Run Turner when they expect pass.
Play-action when they expect Turner.
Outcoach them, Falcons 31, Lions 27
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Seeing what the Niners did to the Lions, and seeing the Lions stumble at Minny & Dallas (until 2nd half help from Romo, McNabb), I believe you guys can beat them.

...also be careful when you shake Jim Schwartz'es hand.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-22-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well if it requires good play calling were ******...
Old 10-22-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Lions were the first team Matt Ryan went up against. Go back to page 1 of this thread to see how that game went. What I really remember was that Turner burned them for 220 yards, and I think the key to our success tomorrow will be another big game by him.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-23-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
BillySims
Rookie

Location: Look on a world globe. You can see where GOD set his left hand when he set this world to spinning.
BillySims is a cocksman.BillySims is a cocksman.BillySims is a cocksman.

Quote:

LOL. And I am choking on this. But, I am a Vikings fan this week. LOL.

Leading the way back to respect !
BillySims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
BillySims
Rookie

Location: Look on a world globe. You can see where GOD set his left hand when he set this world to spinning.
BillySims is a cocksman.BillySims is a cocksman.BillySims is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Lions were the first team Matt Ryan went up against. Go back to page 1 of this thread to see how that game went. What I really remember was that Turner burned them for 220 yards, and I think the key to our success tomorrow will be another big game by him.
Yeah, like Holy start a new thread occasionally Batman !!!!!

I was going to LOL at you guys having #8 as our QB until I saw that this thread was started in 2008.

That said; If you think that this is that same Lions team, then you are sadly mistaken.

We now have to most deadly weapon ever created. THE MEGATRON BOMB !!!

Leading the way back to respect !
BillySims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Man we have a terrible punter. Bosher has the worst average in the league and on 27 punts this year he still hasn't managed to boot one for at least 50 yards. We are really giving our opponents good field position on a lot of occasions.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-23-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillySims View Post
Yeah, like Holy start a new thread occasionally Batman !!!!!

I was going to LOL at you guys having #8 as our QB until I saw that this thread was started in 2008.

That said; If you think that this is that same Lions team, then you are sadly mistaken.

We now have to most deadly weapon ever created. THE MEGATRON BOMB !!!
Stop being a troll, you're making us look bad.

Bandwagoners, sheesh.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Oh crap what's going on with Ryan now?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-23-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

That looks like a broken ankle...
Old 10-23-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Could it be Chris Redman time?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-23-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Defensive line had a big game today.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-23-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

That was not offsides by Edwards.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Not surprised Ryan is back. One thing he definitely proved so far in his career is his toughness.

Quote:
we all hate you