Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's some Cold Hard Facts:

Dallas is currently ranked 31st in red zone efficiency, ahead of only St. Louis. 6 TDs in 18 attempts which equals a 33% success rate. It's even worse when we get inside the 10, 4 for 14 for a whopping 28% success rate that ranks dead last in the NFL.

And if you're wondering why we can't score points, just take a look at the Redzone targets in the 2nd Half yesterday:

Tashard Choice- 3
Martellus Bennett- 2
DeMarco Murray-1

Dez Bryant-0 (Who BTW only has only 2 targets inside the 20 all year, and both of them went for TDs)
Miles Austin-0
Jason Witten-0

Got the info from ESPNDallas, MacMahon is spot on in this article:
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...-flop-red-zone

This has always been my biggest gripe with Garrett, horrible playcalling inside the 20 will continue to cost us these tight games. There is no excuse for it with the weapons we have, I could draw plays up in the sand and score more TDs with this offense than Garrett.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 10-17-2011 at 10:59 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nah, this is not a scenario like you guys and your DCs. That was Brady in the 2 min drill being the HOF QB and rock star that he is. His passes were sharp, on point, and he moved around in the pocket to escape the rush. No defense in the NFL could've stopped him. New England is legit.

We've been battling with the big boys and have been hanging in there. There's something to be said for that. I think we are close, but obviously, not in the upper tier yet. I see a lot that can be corrected though. So if we can get past these things, you might see the Cowboys surge late in the season and be ready to be a strong team in 2012.

Our penalties today were horrendous. Tyron Smith played like a rookie going through the learning curves that are expected.

What about getting pressure on him on the last drive? I can't remember did he have all day to throw or did you guys harass him or get any sacks?

Well he did that to us, and we responded, and then he tried to lead his team to get into FG range and we sacked him, and basically had to throw hail marys to Moss.

We played those guys well at Giant Stadium and in the superbowl. I am guessing that comes from Bill and Coughlin knowing each others tendencies very well.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In regards with getting Dez the ball, we could have ran a screen to him in the second half. He is good to at least make the first guy miss, but I don't recall running any screens in the second half.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what i'm moreso upset about....The running out the clock on the last series didn't so much bother me...it was the TYPE of playcalling. It's maddening, for a team with playmakers we rarely get them the ball in space. A WR/RB screen or a sweep to the outside would've been MUCH better calls then just trying to run up the gut. Let's call this what it was, Garrett was trying to save Romo from making a bad mistake. We'd happily take that every game if we get a first down on that series. It's frustrating that Garrett just tried to hammer up the gut, especially with how weak the inside of the OL is.
There's a bunch of low risk options that would've allowed Romo to make a safe throw or play and still moved the chains...

Argghh frustrating.

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 10-17-2011 at 11:30 AM.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol this is awesome, some guy calls in on a radio show and does a flawless Garrett Postgame impersonation.

http://www.theunticket.com/fake-jaso...kes-his-debut/
Old 10-17-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm frustrated too, but I am still on the Garrett bandwagon. I do think this is a good team if you hold nose at that OL. Fortunately, interior OL is one of the easier positions to fix. We have good OTs. We just need to add more talent to that interior OL and we'll be fine. As frustrating as it is, we have to give Garrett time. Young coaches make mistakes, too.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man these close losses hurt like hell. Racking up too many of these will keep them out of the playoffs. Right now the race is still wide open, but they need to put together a solid winning streak. Garrett's playcalling is really hurting. The last drive was pathetic, and he is one of the main reasons for the lack of red zone efficiency. At the same time the D needs to stop giving up crunch time plays. 3 quarters don't matter when the game is on the line and you give it up. I'm still a huge fan of Ryan, but I didn't like him sending everyone with man coverage during the last drive. You know the Pats tend to take shorter routes to the middle and outside. They were just practically giving them easy first downs.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post

Dallas is currently ranked 31st in red zone efficiency, ahead of only St. Louis. 6 TDs in 18 attempts which equals a 33% success rate. It's even worse when we get inside the 10, 4 for 14 for a whopping 28% success rate that ranks dead last in the NFL.

And if you're wondering why we can't score points, just take a look at the Redzone targets in the 2nd Half yesterday:

Tashard Choice- 3
Martellus Bennett- 2
DeMarco Murray-1

Dez Bryant-0 (Who BTW only has only 2 targets inside the 20 all year, and both of them went for TDs)
Miles Austin-0
Jason Witten-0

This has always been my biggest gripe with Garrett, horrible playcalling inside the 20 will continue to cost us these tight games. There is no excuse for it with the weapons we have, I could draw plays up in the sand and score more TDs with this offense than Garrett.

+1. Thank you for this, I had a feeling this was the case, I like seeing it broken down like that. It's exactly what I've been screaming about. Dez 2 targets inside the 20, 2 TD's. But hey, let's feed Martellus and Choice moar touches plz!1!!!1

This is the most telling thing I've seen on our team so far.

@crisco

Exactly. Throw a hot route, he breaks DB's off like little kids. Yet we are trying to go away from what works for some reason. *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It baffles me that they go away from Dez at the goal line. It's very simple. Throw a ball up and let the more athletic guy win. Dez is still learning the tools of the trade, but that's something he can win over the most accomplished corners. Only 2 targets?! What in the blue hell is Garrett smoking.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors at another site says Raiders are interested in Kitna.

Wonder if we could get Satele for Kitna?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Tashard Choice- 3
Martellus Bennett- 2
DeMarco Murray-1

Miles Austin-0
Jason Witten-0

Witten scored a td yesterday if I remember correctly. But that still proves the point you are getting at. The only time Witten was targeted, he scored.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Witten actually has two goaline TDs in the last two games. Garrett finally went with some conventional goaline playcalling and it worked. Shocker...:/

But he was saying in the 2nd half, anyway. Witten's TD came in the 1st half.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
Witten scored a td yesterday if I remember correctly. But that still proves the point you are getting at. The only time Witten was targeted, he scored.
Yea, I was only listing the targets from the 2nd half... but I hear what you're saying.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 10-17-2011 at 05:26 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Rumors at another site says Raiders are interested in Kitna.

Wonder if we could get Satele for Kitna?
We better get more than that, he's the best QB we have!

lol
Old 10-17-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather not trade Kitna, but I guess it depends on what they wanna give up. A 3rd would be sexy as hell, but I feel very confident that if Kitna has to step in we can still make the playoffs with him and our weapons still get the ball. It's not like Romo is 100% healthy, or ever will be.

With the issues our O-line has, not sure I'd wanna risk it. I like McGee, but it'd be a different story with asking him to step in mid-season and lead us to the playoffs as well as leading the team. A move like this could potentially blow up in your face, there is some risk attached.

Quote:
Old 10-17-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol this is awesome, some guy calls in on a radio show and does a flawless Garrett Postgame impersonation.

Hahaha. I listened to the whole thing. Soo funny. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
What about getting pressure on him on the last drive? I can't remember did he have all day to throw or did you guys harass him or get any sacks?

Well he did that to us, and we responded, and then he tried to lead his team to get into FG range and we sacked him, and basically had to throw hail marys to Moss.

We played those guys well at Giant Stadium and in the superbowl. I am guessing that comes from Bill and Coughlin knowing each others tendencies very well.
Brady had plenty of pressure both when we blitzed him and when we didn't. He just picked us apart. Dude is a master surgeon and when he's as accurate and smart with the ball as he was on that last drive in the no huddle offense, no defense in the NFL can stop him. There is absolutely NO blame on the defense in that game. If not for them, we don't have a chance in hell.

The blame goes back to Jason Garrett in his horrible decision on trusting this misfit interrior OL. It's that OL that we knew would have troubles that is now in the thick of troubles. It's that OL that has given Romo a punctured lung and in a constant state of turmoil. It's that OL can can't get a push in the run game. It's that OL that is really the reason for this team not being able to take advantage of the weapons available.

We have all the fancy weapons, but no OL to make it all work. The good thing is that our main problem is a relatively easy one to fix in the offseason. Secondly, we are so damn close to beating these good teams. We know that we are at least in the same class. If we were getting our asses wiped every weekend, then there would be cause for much more misery.

So I am actually happy with where this team can go from here on out. The schedule looks good for us to get on a run if all we do is the same thing we've been doing.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's pure gold.

Quote:
Old 10-17-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I don't mind a reasonable Kitna trade. If Romo goes down it's all over anyway, so I'm cool with McGee running around and gunning it for experience if they get a good pick or player out of the deal.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

I just took a peak at our remaining schedule and it's pretty favorable.

Rams
@Eagles
Seahawks
Bills
@Skins
Dolphins
@Cardinals
Giants
@Bucs
Eagles
@Giants

We should run the table during these next 7 games, putting us in a good position to make the playoffs heading into the first Giants game.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just took a peak at our remaining schedule and it's pretty favorable.

Rams
@Eagles
Seahawks
Bills
@Skins
Dolphins
@Cardinals
Giants
@Bucs
Eagles
@Giants

We should run the table during these next 7 games, putting us in a good position to make the playoffs heading into the first Giants game.
I do like the looks of the schedule over the next 7 weeks. I think we can go 6-1 and the one loss being in Philly. Andy Reid is just too damn good after a bye week.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Brady had plenty of pressure both when we blitzed him and when we didn't. He just picked us apart. Dude is a master surgeon and when he's as accurate and smart with the ball as he was on that last drive in the no huddle offense, no defense in the NFL can stop him. There is absolutely NO blame on the defense in that game. If not for them, we don't have a chance in hell.

The blame goes back to Jason Garrett in his horrible decision on trusting this misfit interrior OL. It's that OL that we knew would have troubles that is now in the thick of troubles. It's that OL that has given Romo a punctured lung and in a constant state of turmoil. It's that OL can can't get a push in the run game. It's that OL that is really the reason for this team not being able to take advantage of the weapons available.

We have all the fancy weapons, but no OL to make it all work. The good thing is that our main problem is a relatively easy one to fix in the offseason. Secondly, we are so damn close to beating these good teams. We know that we are at least in the same class. If we were getting our asses wiped every weekend, then there would be cause for much more misery.

So I am actually happy with where this team can go from here on out. The schedule looks good for us to get on a run if all we do is the same thing we've been doing.

I think you bring up good and valid points. Perhaps the play calling could have been better. But your defense had lead, and then choked it away. I was on NFL.com just checking videos out, and found this segment on the cowboys, and Sapp articulated what I am trying to say too.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ontinuous=true

I guess we can disagree in that regard. I think JG is at fault too, but it's not all on him is what I am saying. Like I said, if it was us I'd be shaking me fist at our DC just like I have in the past.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Defense hasn't been able to put a team out of its misery when it's counted. For as great as they played on sunday....(and they played GREAT!!!!), they should've been able to seal the deal...They've only been able to do that against a turnover prone Rex Grossman and Mark Sanchez this season. They'll get better I think as the year goes on, and Hatcher comes back, and the CB's play together, but fault only goes so far on Garrett. Romo throws a pick in that situation and we're calling for his and Garrett's head all over again.

Defense played well all game, I don't fault him for relying on them to play well one more series.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Montrae Holland is back. Its been a couple of weeks since he's been cut. Hopefully he doesnt weigh 400 pounds.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Montrae Holland is back. Its been a couple of weeks since he's been cut. Hopefully he doesnt weigh 400 pounds.
Read that....also read he's been working out. Hopefully he can give a push to help the run game. And really...He can't be any worst than Nagy. Who's been graded as the absolute worst OL in the league as far as run blocking.