Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I though season one was pretty darn good IMO.I hope second can live up to it.We will have to see guys.But it is a fun show .
Old 10-19-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I didn't see this ending coming, but I can't say I'm upset. That little kid annoys the **** out of me. I do hope they find the other kid. Also when is Ricks wife going to get naked? Anyone with me on that?
I was super psyched when the main girl from 'How to make it in america' got naked and it turned out her wardrobe was like, specifically designed to hide her huge rack. It was a pretty great experience.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I was super psyched when the main girl from 'How to make it in america' got naked and it turned out her wardrobe was like, specifically designed to hide her huge rack. It was a pretty great experience.
Lake Bell? Yeah I was pretty happy about that too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but The Walking Dead >>> Sunday Night Football !!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Can't believe I'm saying this but The Walking Dead >>> Sunday Night Football !!
Well that is because it is only the colts vs saints= blow out .
Old 10-23-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always DVR it because I hate commercials.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a smart move, the commercials were unbearable last week. Sunday shows are usually the only ones I get to watch at first airing, though, so I try to do so.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

I just flip back and forth between shows and Sunday nght football.Or download it later.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watch Dexter and DVR WD since they air at the same time n Dexter has no commercials

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

woot show time fellas.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A little girl didnt ******* go missing Rick, you ******* left her in the woods you ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It still bothers the piss out of me that he wears that ******* hat.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

the boy is gone . just let him go ..
Old 10-23-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First question, why is that house not boarded up?

Quote:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Lake Bell? Yeah I was pretty happy about that too.
Meh, I think Lake Bell looks kind of manish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I don't think I could dislike a group of characters more than the ones in this show sometimes haha.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

35 minutes in and we haven't seen a single Zombie. What is going on with this episode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Dam I almost though the blond ***** was gonna die.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else think the acting was horrible tonight? i want to kill myself every time Rick and Shane have a conversation.

its also BS how last season they had to cover themselves in guts to not be detected and now they just have to be silent and the zombies wont smell them?
Old 10-24-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
anyone else think the acting was horrible tonight? i want to kill myself every time Rick and Shane have a conversation.

its also BS how last season they had to cover themselves in guts to not be detected and now they just have to be silent and the zombies wont smell them?
My roommates and I pretty much laughed at the expense of the show through the entire episode. It was like a bad B movie.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Agreed that it was a pretty horrible show tonight.Hope it does get better.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

A big part of my growing dislike is I just don't care for most of the characters and on top of that I struggle to sit through there continuing stupidity and terrible decision making. The acting tonight didn't help but I'll most likely try and stick with it for at least this season to see where it goes.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 03:42 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
It's a pretty big plot hole that they left open even last season when they initially introduced it. I didn't think the first season was as great as it was made it out to be, and this season so far is falling short of the high expectations it had.

The whole storyline so far revolves around the dumb little girl that has the attention span of a sack of rocks, who couldn't sit still for more than five seconds.

The whole storyline with Rick's son was built up in a ridiculous manner also. When they saw the buck (this is actually hilarious) and let him go after it, what the **** were they expecting the kid to do? I mean, was he gonna try and pet the damn thing? Was a little 10 year old boy gonna try and stab the buck to death with his two inch blade? It was just stupid, not to mention that unless you're Dick Cheney, it would be impossible to "accidentally" shoot a person while hunting.

I too am gonna follow the show through at least this season, but i don't like where it's going.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what was with the last like 30 seconds just showing faces

the only good characters on the show was Lennie James in the pilot, Daryl is alright too
Old 10-24-2011, 05:24 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
A big part of my growing dislike is I just don't care for most of the characters and on top of that I struggle to sit through there continuing stupidity and terrible decision making. The acting tonight didn't help but I'll most likely try and stick with it for at least this season to see where it goes.
The acting is bad, the characters aren't likeable at all, the plot for this season is stupid and unbelievable... I'll keep watching, though.

What kind of moron adult lets a little kid approach a buck? That's just ******* stupid. And it's not like they don't know better because they're a bunch of ******* rednecks... That buck would have killed that kid if the most unrealistic shot ever didn't happen.

Seriously? The bullet went all the way through the thickest part of the animal and nailed the boy like 40 yards from the exit wound? That's just ******* stupid. It was a normal hunting rifle... The whole situation is ********. Everything about it.

I just really don't care what happens to the characters. I hope the little girl is dead in a ditch, completely eaten by zombies. I hope the mother offs herself. I wish the blonde chick would off herself or get eaten already. Shane is a *****. Dale is insufferable. The token black guy is horrible. The only decent character might be Darryl. If they all died, I just wouldn't care. I especially wish Carl just died so we didn't have to see his stupid ***** face anymore because he's a terrible character.

I'll keep watching through this season, but they might lose me. Especially with Dexter picking up steam and being on at the same time.

Last edited by nepg : 10-24-2011 at 05:30 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote