Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moe P What UP!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Check out The Love Mixtape by The Jealous Guys. The production is incredible. Link is below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xis04kk7cbk56no

bah humbug...bottom of the page trap.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If those guys were freestyling at a party they would be sick, but given how seriously they take themselves, they aren't really that cool or good.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:46 AM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a little something i just wrote...

I know females who Celibate & I know some who stand on the corner and 'sell a bit
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:00 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you ever write anything more than one ****** line?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
Here's a little something i just wrote...

I know females who Celibate & I know some who stand on the corner and 'sell a bit
Heard this before...I'll try to find the song. Or maybe it was from a comedian. Regardless, its not that original

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Low-Fi Indie rap? Dog I'm ****** with that"

Last edited by ccB : 10-20-2011 at 04:28 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Heard this before...I'll try to find the song. Or maybe it was from a comedian. Regardless, its not that original
I just google'd it. No one ever said it before!!!

And yes prock i can write more than a line, i will write an 2 line freestyle below...

Yo prock, get of my ****.
You're a real jackass like Johny Knox
Old 10-20-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breed needs a-tin-chin like chinless tin men, mama was a ho had 10 kids with 10 men
Old 10-20-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty sure you're think of a gorilla zoe song..but i'll be damned if i can remember it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gorilla zoe - Talk Back i think

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Something similar was said in a comedy central special commercial that they've been playing recently.
It was basically (paraphrasing)... "If a girls says that she's celibate then I say, 'If you celibate, I'll buy a bit.'"

Stupid as hell.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Something similar was said in a comedy central special commercial that they've been playing recently.
It was basically (paraphrasing)... "If a girls says that she's celibate then I say, 'If you celibate, I'll buy a bit.'"

Stupid as hell.
Ya I heard that during the commercial for the gabriel iglesias show they are doing.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 10-21-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

i'm sure ccb has posted this sometime in the last couple weeks. ah well, it's a sick track that i've on repeat all day today.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Breed needs a-tin-chin like chinless tin men, mama was a ho had 10 kids with 10 men
Charm City, you think your so witty
but truly you're a fat boy with titties
So get in your place
Get on your knees, and let me put my dick in your face
Call me the sergent, better yet the General
While you're at it, suck on my genitals
So you can get your vitamins, and minerals..
Old 10-21-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So get in your place
well that was really ***.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I feel sexually uncomfortable. That may have been the most homosexual thing in the history of SWDC. Leave.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So get in your place

tall and lean with no ***** tits, balls in my jeans you wishin you could lick *****, man on man head that's sick ****
I guess the fruit rapper has stepped out of the closet
Keep your poop raps in the crapper please stop it
you pull your dick out in front of me I'll Laurena Bobbit
then you'll be woodless like if Elijah never played a Hobbit
Old 10-21-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
tall and lean with no ***** tits, balls in my jeans you wishin you could lick *****, man on man head that's sick ****
I guess the fruit rapper has stepped out of the closet
Keep your poop raps in the crapper please stop it
you pull your dick out in front of me I'll Laurena Bobbit
then you'll be woodless like if Elijah never played a Hobbit
Your raps are pure comedy
Nothing more than wanna be
I am where ya mom wants to be
She is calling me constantly
But i hit the ignore button
Because i don't want that *****, i prefer your woman

This right here should be considered 1st degree Murder
So go jack-off fat boy and make a burger

Last edited by Breed : 10-21-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breed You Suck

Old 10-21-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC