Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Greg Olson

Can somebody please tell me why, with 39 seconds to go and 2 TO, Greg Olson calls a play where our two playmakers, MW19 and K2, are running some ******* 3-yard curls in the middle of the field ? Are you ******* kidding me ? And the only guy that had a deep route is Preston Parker, our slot receiver ??? What the hell. I'm not saying we lost the game because of that playcall, since Josh Freeman would probably have thrown a INT anyway, but this stupid play is the perfect example of Olson's moronic playcall. Hey Greg, here's a tip, send Mike Williams or Arrelious Benn on a deep route, not Preston Parker. And call a play where some receivers have a decent chances of getting out of bounds. Here, the only receiver who have that shot is Kregg Lumpkin who's running right at the LOS. This call is a freaking joke. There's nothing right with the play he called.

There are thousands of examples of stupid calls like that made by Greg Olson. The guy is a freaking moron and maybe I'm a homer but I honestly think he might be the worst OC in the NFL. His offense is so predictable and uncreative. Here's how he calls the plays:

1st down: Either a vanilla inside run or a short dumpoff pass.
2nd down: What he didn't call in the 1st down (ie: if he called a run at 1st, then he'll called the short pass and vice versa).
3rd down: Short pass
4th down: Punt

All our drives are like that and it drives me nuts. No screens, no bootleg, no slants, very little power runs, no deep shot, no imagination at all. A stupid vanilla offense that is so predictable that I can call the plays before I see them. That needs to change. Last year, it took him like 14 games to realize that a QB sneak with a 6'6 feet QB might be a good idea. He's a moron that bring no adjustement at all. The Bears safeties are beyond terrible, couldn't we have at least try some deep shot with Arrelious Benn in ?

Please Raheem fire this guy.

Last edited by Bucs147 : 10-24-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote