Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Congrats to Kyle, I guess. It was just an incredibly boring race. The worst in a long time.
that was seriously horrible. a horrible race combined with horrible coverage. there was absolutely nothing going on all night, i mean nothing at all. and i guess that a lot of people that had tickets for the race were either turned down or arrived 2 hours late because of the poor traffic system. if any race track doesn't deserve a return date, it's this one.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to Paul Menard on his first career win at the Brickyard. He now has the second wildcard spot for the chase. I hope he holds on to it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was an awesome race, well worth getting up early to watch it. so much **** went down on that g-w-c. shrub overdriving the first turn, marcos setting up brad perfectly, and an absolutely wicked wreck to boot. nascar needs to add more road courses to the schedule and drop some of the cookie cutter tracks.

really happy to see marcos finally get his. dude was long overdue, and i think he's definitely on a tier of his own when it comes to road courses.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad K has been on fire. I think he's a legit contender for the championship. If someone would have told me that 2 months ago, I would have told them to go his their head checked.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

really bummed that kevin got caught up in a wreck yesterday. that's the second year in a row that a car got turned into him at talladega, except this year it actually put him a few laps down. at this point it looks like it's edward's championship to lose. if he can get through martinsville it should be smooth sailing, barring a freak accident or engine issue.