Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 06-30-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default You Know What We Need?

An UDFA that turns out to be the next Tony Romo. We should bring in like every UDFA QB prospect that was on our radar.

Do it.

That is all.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder if Jamison Konz can throw...
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
An UDFA that turns out to be the next Tony Romo. We should bring in like every UDFA QB prospect that was on our radar.

Do it.

That is all.
I hear Pat Devlin is available when free agency resumes.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was JOSH PORTIS............................................ .................................. that's who we always needed!
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it may indeed be Josh Portis. The man has a 40-inch vertical. No other QB in the NFL can do that. He's a special talent.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does it matter how high a QB can jump...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Why does it matter how high a QB can jump...
He'll never get sacked, because he will hurdle the defenders.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:29 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Um, duh... jump passes.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Monster
Rookie

Monster hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Question

Why the heck would you want the next Tony Romo? Even Tony Romo doesn't want Tony Romo. I'd like to introduce you to Landry Jones, he'd be a good fit at QB for Seattle. That or Robert Griffin, guy is pretty incredible.
Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all, Tony Romo is a starting QB in this league. There are only 32 of those and it is rare to find good ones that late in the draft. He is a boom-or-bust type of guy where he'll make you go "wow" one minute and then have you shaking your head the next.

Landry Jones would be a horrible fit for the Seahawks. Pete wants his QB's to be "point guards". This means that they look to distribute the ball but are capable of making the play when needed. That means mobility. From what I have seen of Landry Jones he has slightly more mobility than Ryan Mallett (see none) but to ask him to scramble and make a play? I don't see it happening.

I haven't watched many Oklahoma games this year, but how many times has Jones been required to roll out of the pocket and complete a pass? If I'm right it won't be very many. Rolling out is one of the basic plays in our offense that Pete and Co. want to use.

Robert Griffin would actually be a good fit, providing his mechanics are cleaned up. He does amazing things. He is mobile. But watching him throw the ball is painful. I remember one play (might actually have been Tannehill) where he threw the ball 30-40 yards downfield with his legs crossed. Impressive throw, but I view him as a project.

Andrew Luck would be a perfect fit (I know it's not going to happen QQ). Matt Barkley is a decent fit (he IS required to throw on the run quite a bit at USC) although he is not as athletic as Pete & Co. would prefer.

My personal opinion (biased I know) is that Keith Price would also be a perfect fit for the Hawks. I know he's a little short (6'0), but he is mobile, puts the ball where it needs to be, and doesn't turn it over. The dude has been going off this year and he doesn't even get recognized.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****! What does Carroll have against Whitehurst?

Seahawks quarterback could be game-time decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Holy ****! What does Carroll have against Whitehurst?

Seahawks quarterback could be game-time decision
Post game: Ohhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

Do it.

That is all.
How about we give you the real Tony Romo and you give us your 1st round pick? :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Oh no. Ol' Pete would do it, too. "I think Tony gives us a good chance to win!"