Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post

....probably going to need some hard drive space if you intend on getting Battlefield 3 on the 360.
Is that something you have to download or does it just mean you have to install the game to the harddrive?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Extra disc or something. You pop it in and it installs.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HA HA poor 360 can't hold the disk space because they aren't blu ray .
Old 10-24-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In PS3 related news, Uncharted got a perfect 10 from IGN. May have to check that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/wat...on-video-game/

Well, if Han Solo/Indiana Jones/The President plays it, then everybody should play it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
In PS3 related news, Uncharted got a perfect 10 from IGN. May have to check that out.
Quote:
10/10 Level
10/10 Ign
10/10 thesixthaxis
10/10 Gamereactor Sweden
10/10 playstationlife
10/10 Gamersnet
10/10 Loading
10/10 Being Nerdy
10/10 playfront.de
10/10 eurogamer.cz
10/10 Gamersnet
10/10 gamekyo
10/10 Incgamers
10/10 OPM UK
5/5 Giant Bomb
5/5 Gamepro
5/5 gameblog.fr
A+ PSNation

9.9/10 Playmania
9.8/10 OPM Spain
4.9/5 cheatcodecentral (lol, wtf)

9.7/10 nowgamer
9.7/10 3djuegos

9.6/10 Vandal

A 1up
9.5/10 Computerandvideogames(CVG)
9.5/10 Gametrailers (MAY WANT TO AVOID WATCHING, SPOILERS)
9.5/10 insidegamingdaily
9.5/10 Everyeye.it
9.5/10 GameInformer

9.4/10 Power Unlimited
94/100 XGN
94/100 Gamepro Germany

9/10 Eurogamer.pt
9/10 Edge
9/10 PlayR
9/10 jeuxvideo.fr
9/10 gamesradar
9/10 Videogamer.com
9/10 meristation
9/10 Metro
4.5/5 PS Mania
4.5/5 Joystiq
4.5/5 The telegraph uk
4/5 G4TV

8/10 Eurogamer.net
I wish my 360 buddies could play Uncharted and Heavy Rain.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some live game play for BF3 dunno what system.But enjoy .

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/on-the...alclk%3Bseries
Old 10-24-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I wish my 360 buddies could play Uncharted and Heavy Rain.
I own a Ps3 as well. Could be time to buy my first real game for it.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

So finding out there will only be six multiplayer maps shipped with MW3 kind of pisses me off.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm defiantly getting Uncharted 3 when I get the chance. I really liked Uncharted 2. I didn't think it was quite as good as some did and I think they're a little bit overrated....but they're so well made it's really hard to feel anything but good about them. Not the biggest fan of games that try to be movies to be honest, but if you can do it that well there's nothing wrong with it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-24-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just pre-ordered BF3! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a huge Uncharted fan.

Although, I'll admit that Nathan Drake is a mass murderer. lol.

He's killed many a fathers. It doesnt really make that much sense sometimes, but the games are beautiful and the gameplay is as good as it gets.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So finding out there will only be six multiplayer maps shipped with MW3 kind of pisses me off.

Some truth to this. Exaggerated a little bit because I distinctly remember games in 99 and 05 not shipping with near as much content as some titles do today and the majority of the content not being good...but there's some truth to this.

DLC really doesn't bother me as much as it does some people, although there's instances where it's bad...but I'm absolutely terrified of this "freemium" thing they're swinging around right now. "Free" often times turns into "as expensive as all hell to get a comprehensive experience game".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Just pre-ordered BF3! :D
I hope you got it from Amazon. $20 credit with it haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-24-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

It's true DLC is getting out of control, specifically for games like Batman AC that ship with so much stuff already made but they wait and charge extra money for it. Also I guess whoever told me MW3 ships with six maps is full of ****.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope you got it from Amazon. $20 credit with it haha.
Nope! Wanted the exclusive alternate uniforms that Best Buy was offering. Plus, it has the Back to Karkand map and weapon expansion pack.

Amazon was tempting though. I'd blow through $20 on there so fast. I'd probably rather have it than GameStop's. Getting two guns and special ammo that you can just unlock later by playing through the game was weak.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.imodernwarfare3.com/moder...tiplayer-maps/

16. had me worried.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Nope! Wanted the exclusive alternate uniforms that Best Buy was offering. Plus, it has the Back to Karkand map and weapon expansion pack.

Amazon was tempting though. I'd blow through $20 on there so fast. I'd probably rather have it than GameStop's. Getting two guns and special ammo that you can just unlock later by playing through the game was weak.
Ah, yeah. I really didn't follow all the retailing bonuses as much as I should have, but Amazon was advertising the Back to Karkland thing as well as some kind of weapon thing. $20 talks though haha. I've been able to get so many more games this year since Amazon basically pays you to buy big releases from them.

Actually...I just checked. No weapons, but I get a dinosaur dogtag. That's cool, at least.

Oh, and sadly the dinosaur mode thing was just a rumor :( That would have been one of the coolest things ever if they did go through with it. Maybe we'll get that as DLC at some point down the line.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-24-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ah, yeah. I really didn't follow all the retailing bonuses as much as I should have, but Amazon was advertising the Back to Karkland thing as well as some kind of weapon thing. $20 talks though haha. I've been able to get so many more games this year since Amazon basically pays you to buy big releases from them.

Actually...I just checked. No weapons, but I get a dinosaur dogtag. That's cool, at least.

Oh, and sadly the dinosaur mode thing was just a rumor :( That would have been one of the coolest things ever if they did go through with it. Maybe we'll get that as DLC at some point down the line.
Yeah. It's like buy 3 games and get 1 free, plus $20. But it's probably better for Amazon if you use that $20 as part of a $20+ purchase so that Amazon gets money from you later, rather than buying cheap things and not spending over the $20.

Yeah, each retailer had something different. I know another one had a unique dogtag set. Basically when you died, your killer would see your special dog tag instead of the regular one and your username. I thought it was neat, but wanted the unis more.

What's the dinosaur mode rumor?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

A few screenshots later to be proven fake(or a joke) made their way around the internet with a horde/survival round thingy with Dinosaurs.

DICE had been making Dinosaur jokes the entire time throughout the development. They also put a rather prominent part of the first trailer where they made you think there was a T-Rex in the game and cut away to have it be an action figure on a table or something.

But yeah, it would have been pretty damn cool. Not sure it would have fit with the rest of the game...but the entire shooting dinosaurs thing hasn't been done well in awhile haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-24-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

That. Sounds. Awesome. But then again, I could never figure out Dino Crisis as a kid. Got to this one room with boxes all in it and couldn't figure out how to get out. So I just quit and moved on to a Pizza Hut demo disk.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Yeah, I never could figure out Dino Crisis either...

Here's a screenshot of what might have been(hopefully what can still be?)

Dinosaur mode would defiantly be cooler than zombie mode.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-24-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Dude, I would love to bazooka a T-Rex...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BF3 lets squad up
Old 10-25-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

no one has it yet
Old 10-25-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll squad up. In late November...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote