Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-10-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ian Scott

Upgrade. now i'm wondering who would compliment him the most as a draft pick.

He is 6'2 listed 302. I think he is better as a UT.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Upgrade. now i'm wondering who would compliment him the most as a draft pick.

He is 6'2 listed 302. I think he is better as a UT.
He was drafted for Dick Jauron's two gapper system and lost weight once Lovie came to town. He was a great run stuffer at NT but his lack of pass rush ability is why he lost the starting job to Tank Johnson. Probably wouldnt be hard for him put on some more weight.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Did we sign him? That would be nice. He's still pretty young and should be able to help out run defense this seson. He was one player I had hoped we would target when FA began.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so a Turk McBride/McBean type would be the best to pick up?
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man...Donnie Edwards, Napolon Harris, Ian Scott(if we signed him, I haven't seen anything yet). We're making a big effort towards the defensive side of the ball this year, does this put us into the top ten in Defense in 2007? I'm thinking so....
Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I'm thinking the same thing. OR DAMN NEAR CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this excited about Chiefs D in a while
Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen anything about him signing with the Chiefs, although it would be great if he did. Link?
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

he hasn't YET. but im seeing how people feel about him
Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he fits exactly what Herm is looking for...Younger, talented Players. I'm also fairly biased, he came from the Chicago Defense, so I automatically assume he's good(go figure) I would be stoked if he was wearing Red.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if he is coming to KC for a visit
Old 03-20-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Anyone know if he is coming to KC for a visit
Last I heard they are still trying to set up a meeting but with him being the last good DT left in FA we are not the only team calling.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

I heard he was visiting minnesota, denver, but it did not say he was visiting Kansas City. But we did sign Jimmy Wilkerson, he got a one year deal.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511
Old 03-30-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard he is likely to re-sign with Chicago
Old 03-30-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I heard he is likely to re-sign with Chicago
I've heard that too but since we've signed Anthony Adams I don't believe it. I think he'll sign with Atlanta and they'll cut Grady Jackson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I've heard that too but since we've signed Anthony Adams I don't believe it. I think he'll sign with Atlanta and they'll cut Grady Jackson.
I heard Atlanta stopped going after him though they claimned some DT from Detroit don't remember his name though
Old 04-03-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Any word on this guy? Who are the teams still interested in him?
Old 04-03-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I think we're still interested in him but not entirely sure
Old 04-03-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

I hope we're still interested, I think He's the Best available DT out there.