Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-23-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I freaking loved it when after Oakland was taking cheap shot after cheap shot late in the game Haley decided to air it out to run it up.did'nt work but man did my respect level for Haley rise
The team has really rallied together in recent weeks. Sign of a really strong core, imo. A lot of teams would have fallen apart with everything that's happened, but this team just got better.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* loved when Bowe caught that pass he thought was a TD and ran right to the black hole to do his TD celebration. It got him a jersey full of beer, but those beers are like $10 so the joke was on that asshole! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
chief_fan88
Rookie

chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's crazy to think from how the season started, but next weeks game against the Chargers is for first place in the divison.
chief_fan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:03 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's keep this train rolling.

Last edited by nepg : 10-24-2011 at 02:12 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"And we ain't the Chiefs."

I wonder how many times the Raiders heard that phrase as they were getting up off the ground.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Johnson had 12 tackles in the game was just an animal.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Johnson flat out beasted it on that goal line stand. The dude was in on every tackle and on two of them he was the only guy left to stop Bush from hitting paydirt.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have to give a big shout out to our offensive line yesterday, especially Jon Asamoah. Giving up zero sacks to that defensive line is impressive, and Asamoah played VERY well against Seymour. He has quietly become our best offensive lineman this year, always grading out well in run and pass blocking.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Asamoah is a man.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the goal line stand was my favorite part of the game. it isn't often that a team that runs as well as the Raiders get kept out of the endzone on 4 consecutive plays from inside the 5 yard line. DJ was an absolute animal all day and earned his check with those 2 stops of Bush.

i never realized it until you guys just brought it up, i didn't hear Seymour's name called all day. Asamoah played very well indeed. he needs a nickname.

Thomas Jones is just playing out this season. his leadership skills will only go so far with the younger guys when he isn't able to produce.

edit: alright, nepg, you win. i can't have a "Suck 4 Luck sig and be playing for 1st place next Monday Night. being .500 right now puts us WAY out of the Luck sweepstakes.

Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan : 10-24-2011 at 04:51 PM.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Someone besides Hali is going to have to start bring pressure. The team as a whole has 6 sacks in 6 games that's sad.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one thing that really has been annoying me is the lack of pass-rushing attempts they've been giving Justin Houston.

This game really was more of a statement about the Oakland Raiders and how ****** they are going to be.

Carson Palmer isn't going to be that bad for the rest of the season, but he'll probably be the same ol' Carson from his last few years in Cincinnati. He'll just throw the most random dumb INT's.

Beyond that, they may have enough talent collectively to make a playoff berth eventually....but I don't think there's enough there to make any noise once they get in. Being on vacation until later Saturday during the draft weekend is going to be a killer for them.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Andy Studebaker is not a starting caliber OLB. He just isn't. Give Justin Houston some time to get acclimated but I think he'll be okay and eventually be productive.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I'm still not sure why they haven't converted Studebaker to ILB. He has the size and skill-set to be a really good one. Very good in pass coverage, smart, reads plays...he just isn't much of a pass rusher. Put him on the inside next to DJ and good things would happen.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Andy Studebaker is not good in pass coverage at all, haha. He is smart and I guess he can read a play, but he's bad against the run and the pass.