Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

east cost midnight release.

Shipping to Australia take that long? Or you mean MW3.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:02 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

west coast here and won't pick up my copy up until trmw but for "other system"
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:09 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
west coast here and won't pick up my copy up until trmw but for "other system"
you enjoy posting **** talk lol, "go in iphone thread... iphone sucks, go in xbox thread xbox sucks..."
Old 10-25-2011, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
east cost midnight release.

Shipping to Australia take that long? Or you mean MW3.
The game released in Australia over 12 hours ago. We are in the future, remember!

I has exams :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:14 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The game released in Australia over 12 hours ago. We are in the future, remember!

I has exams :(
I just took 1 today thats why I picked it up. Now I have one friday, I somehow have to manage, and control myself. Damn this is like trying to stop jerking it for a week or 2.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTAV Trailer to be released November 2nd.

http://www.rockstargames.com/

**** yeah.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
GTAV Trailer to be released November 2nd.

http://www.rockstargames.com/

**** yeah.
How was GTA IV? I've played all the GTA III games (Vice City being my favorite). I'm thinking about getting IV, yeah I'm way behind. Is it better or worse than the GTA III versions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

San Andreas was better. GTA4 had too much going on and not enough at the same time. The cellphone thing was annoying as hell and made you feel like you had to do all those stupid little random cellphone missions. Took away a lot of the fun. Hopefully they get rid of the little annoyances and bring some fun back to the game.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I liked IV. There wasn't as much to do as Vice or other one San Andreas. But it was really fun to play and the story and missions were kind of better.

No GTA game comes close to how big an environment Vice had, and the number of things you could do.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
San Andreas was better. GTA4 had too much going on and not enough at the same time. The cellphone thing was annoying as hell and made you feel like you had to do all those stupid little random cellphone missions. Took away a lot of the fun. Hopefully they get rid of the little annoyances and bring some fun back to the game.
I thought SA was kind of short, not big enough story. It was cool taking over turfs and doing drive by.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BF3 is epic. That is all.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

San Andreas is still my all-time favorite GTA game. Definitely the best soundtrack. And starting gang wars just for the hell of it was awesome.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how long is battlefield 3's single player campign?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
BF3 is epic. That is all.
tryna play together later tonight? I still haven't touched campaign.

In multiplier isn't it crazy the fire fights that breakout at different place? You can actually flank the other team. I also like the bullet damage ratio, not a half clip, but certainly not 3-4 bullets. There are so many different places to go on a map and get kills.

One thing I didn't like when playing on a small map, they had random spawn, other team would spawn behind you while you killed someone from a distance.

I didn't get a map with any tanks or planes last night.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTA 4 was a great game. I'm excited to see this trailer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
tryna play together later tonight? I still haven't touched campaign.

In multiplier isn't it crazy the fire fights that breakout at different place? You can actually flank the other team. I also like the bullet damage ratio, not a half clip, but certainly not 3-4 bullets. There are so many different places to go on a map and get kills.

One thing I didn't like when playing on a small map, they had random spawn, other team would spawn behind you while you killed someone from a distance.

I didn't get a map with any tanks or planes last night.
I have it on the PC actually, so I can't play with you guys. :( I'm just posting here because the PC thread doesn't have a lot of life to it unfortunately.

I love the game though. I do love the firefights you're talking about though. I never have gotten that feeling when playing MW. Usually in MW you engage with people in small groups or just by yourself but in BF3 you often get entrenched in sick firefights that get crazy intense.

I just started playing the campaign a little bit. I'm not sure how long it is but it's really intense so far. I'm super busy with school right now so I'm hoping to have some free time later this week in order to really sink my teeth into the game.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
how long is battlefield 3's single player campign?
IGN said its like 6 hours, which means I'm two hours away from being done. The missions are great, action packed, and relatively easy.(This is USA in tanks and jets vs rpgs so it should be easy) You do get to kind of fly(still a great level), drive, gunner, and run around. Outstanding graphics, but its like 16 or 17 GBs of space since I installed both discs and the additional couple GB HD pack.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gears 3 talk...

They made some changes to some of the maps.

Mercy plays completely different now. Frags/incendiary grenades are now where the digger/boom shot were. The digger/torque are now where the frags/indendiary were. And they exchanged the one-shot for a mulcher. Kind of weird. But the torque def. helps cut down on the camping up top, where the mortar and mulcher are. But every game is bound to end with the losing team camping out in the sanctuary with frags. And it can be hard as balls to kill them. Luckily though, that digger is outside.

And then I played some Drydock today. Two different games there. 6 rounds total. All 6 of those rounds were frag rounds. So I'm assuming they did away with the flamer grenades on this map and it's all frags all the time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-25-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTAIV was my favorite GTA. Can't wait for the GTAV trailer next week.

5-6 hour campaign for BF3 is a joke. Just another reason for me to wait for a price drop/origin sale.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the maps like Overpass and Sandbar the become completely based on which team can race to the chokehold the fastest with the most players. Overpass is all about getting your whole team up the steps right away and Sandbar is all about getting to the steps first. This is why maps like Thrashball are my favorite, there isn't one specific area where if you get a whole team there you win.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree about Overpass, that's just a terrible map. Sandbar is awesome and I'd disagree with your assessment. You can camp outside of the stairs where the boomshot spawns with sniper rifles/hammer of dawn and do just fine.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I agree about Overpass, that's just a terrible map. Sandbar is awesome and I'd disagree with your assessment. You can camp outside of the stairs where the boomshot spawns with sniper rifles/hammer of dawn and do just fine.
It's great for horde.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so amazon ****** me, ordered BF3 off there because they had release day delivery...but it's still in ******* nevada

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont know man...Sandbar is really easy to win if you camp in there. With sniper/boom....it's just too easy. The rest of the map is just pointless.

But there is tons of camping on Thrashball as well...just go to mortar/mulcher. Have a couple of guys guard the entrances and the rest can mortar/mulch and lancer off dudes from anywhere, all day.

It's damn near impossible to win Overpass once a team sets up camp at the top.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-25-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you play King of the Hill those issues aren't problems!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote