Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2011, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the ep as well. A ton of small quotes that had me laughing like the Bacula one

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gus not believing that it was chloroform and then trying it himself was my favorite part last night. Hilarious.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another great episode, I feel like I've said that about each episode this season... I loved Gus's reactions as he was waiting for Shawn to say that it was a vampire. I'll upload a .gif of that as soon as I can finish it up in photoshop.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Another great episode, I feel like I've said that about each episode this season... I loved Gus's reactions as he was waiting for Shawn to say that it was a vampire. I'll upload a .gif of that as soon as I can finish it up in photoshop.
Yeah haha, him dancing around was so ******* good.

Also, in the bar I thought Kristy Swanson was kind of an uggo now, but after that she looked like a super cutie.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This just might end up being the best season ever. Gus is flat out killing it so far. He is easily the funnest person on the show.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even realize it was Kristy Swanson in the bar scene. She looked like a 55 year old hag there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-27-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well she is 42 give her a break.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Well she is 42 give her a break.
She looked much better the rest of the episode. It was just weird how it didn't look like her at all in the first scene.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-27-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking the exact same thing. When I first saw her in the bar she looked like she was at least 55 or 60, but every scene after that I thought hmm, not bad. I kinda hope she is in a future episode.. I like seeing Lassiter happy.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Tom Lenk who played Andrew in the Buffy TV series was also in last nights episode. So, both Buffy the movie and TV series representing last night which was pretty cool.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Was watching some old episodes last night and noticed that Azita Ghanizada who plays Rachel on Alphas was in one of them. :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1491375/

Also I always forget how cute Rachael Leigh Cook is in till I see her in a movie or show...
Old 10-29-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Halloween episode was awesome. Psych has been lighting it up this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"Punch Gus in the face as hard as you can and meet me at the hospital."
Old 11-02-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

It's Psych-Day!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Was watching some old episodes last night and noticed that Azita Ghanizada who plays Rachel on Alphas was in one of them. :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1491375/

Also I always forget how cute Rachael Leigh Cook is in till I see her in a movie or show...
She was! I watched every episode before the new season premiered and I noticed her immediately. She is cute as hell on Alphas.

Quote:
It's Psych-Day!
It suuuuuure is!

Old 11-02-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Happy Psych-Day everyone!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they can keep up the pace they've set for themselves. It's been a very good season.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Why does it have to be on so late? It should just start now.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This show is on fire this season. If they keep up this quality pace, this might end up the best season.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Every time Gus started tapping it had me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

A Phineas and Ferb reverence was awesome.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Great episode, but not the best of the season. I still laughed about a million times though.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I wonder if Joey McIntyre's character is going to stick around for a few episodes now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely my favorite episode of the season, and that's saying something. I dont think Id hesitate to say Psych is easily my favorite show right now, and one of the best on TV period. It's so extremely well written.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote