Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-26-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'd imagine Costa is going to be our starting Center for quite a while. The coaches love him. It's probably much more likely that we go G early, instead of C.
That sounds more like the fact of the matter to me. Even if Konz declared and knowing Garrett's relationship with Chryst. I still wouldn't project us to taking a Center in Round 1.

I don't project us to taking a Round 1 Guard either. It was probably hard enough for Jerry to swallow taking a Tackle in Round 1. If he takes a Guard or Center, I'll be floored.

But Jerry does love Rounds 2-3 for Centers and Guards. ...and I agree with him in how he's been doing things up till this past offseason in FA.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I dont think C will be on the radar at all, is what I'm saying...early or otherwise. The coaches really do love Costa, for whatever reason. And they seem to like Kowalski. Costa just seems really safe to me going forward.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well, I dont think C will be on the radar at all, is what I'm saying...early or otherwise. The coaches really do love Costa, for whatever reason. And they seem to like Kowalski. Costa just seems really safe to me going forward.
Well, I think it could be a very deep Center class, so they shouldn't ignore it if the right situation arises. ...and I do like Kowalski (long term) more than Costa.

Last edited by D-Unit : 10-27-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Dallas Cowboys Mock Draft 2.0

Round 1 - QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
As I said before, I think we should address the position in a year like this, where 1) QBs should fall in the draft, 2) we don't have a lot of pressing needs, and 3) we have time to groom a QB.
Other option:

Round 2 - CB Chase Minnifield, Virginia

Chase is a complete corner. Strong against the pass and the run. A sound and solid tackler, who also plays with fluidity and instinct. A strong CB class will push him into the 2nd round. Here's hoping we have a chance.
Other option: CB Casey Hayward, Vanderbilt

Round 3 - OG Ryan Miller, Colorado

The big ugly has seen his stock fall with the bad season the Buffalos have been having. Still a solid G prospect who could start right away and has a lot of experience on the Right side where we have a hole.
Other option: OG Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin

Round 4 - C Philip Blake, Baylor
It's wishful to think that RG3's Center will follow him to the pros, but I did want to mention him since he's a talented player in his own right. He's a big nasty center prospect who can neutralize DTs one on one and at his size, I'd like to think that he'll be able to run block like Gurode...another Big 12 OC who we enjoyed.
Other option: C William Vlachos, Alabama

Round 5 - CB Trumaine Johnson, Montana

Stock dropping since he got kicked off his team recently, but the raw talent is there and he fits the mold of a Rob Ryan kind of DB.
Other option: CB Jamell Flemming, Oklahoma

Round 6 - S Duke Ihenacho, San Jose St

Really impressed me in his game against Hawaii. The Warriors struggled to pass all game long and Ihenacho was all over the place like a man possessed. Very strong and well built. Long arms and fluid athleticism as well. You can tell that he plays with a chip on his shoulder.
Other option: S Charles Mitchell, Mississippi State

Round 7 - TE Rhett Ellison, USC

Not the sexy TE that teams covet as a receiving weapon, but damn can he block. Very smart and attentive to detail. Gimme gimme.
Other option: TE Kevin Koger, Michigan
Old 10-29-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have this uneasy feeling this could be one those "Depth Building" drafts, ala 2009.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I have this uneasy feeling this could be one those "Depth Building" drafts, ala 2009.
Let's hope Jerry learned his lesson. So far Garrett's drafts haven't been terribly bad. We might get 3-4 keepers out of last year's bunch.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My boy Osemele just pancaked the **** out of someone on that touchdown run.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
My boy Osemele just pancaked the **** out of someone on that touchdown run.
Speaking of OGs.... I've been watching this Stanford/USC game and DeCastro isn't the golden boy many make him out to be. If we draft him in Round 1, then I'll cry.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't cry...our interior line is a joke. Biggest hole on this team. I don't think we can afford to go qb in round one because we do have weaknesses. Our team has no depth. Teams like new England and Pittsburgh and green bay lose starters all the time and yet put a formidable team on the field...we lose one guy and all of a sudden we drop off the face of the earth. I'm frustrated and think we overrate our own talent since we follow our team so closely. We don't need to draft starters at every position...but to me we need a hell of a lot more than a future qb. I see more holes than draft picks and I still think we will only make plays at one or two mid level free agents.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I won't cry...our interior line is a joke. Biggest hole on this team. I don't think we can afford to go qb in round one because we do have weaknesses. Our team has no depth. Teams like new England and Pittsburgh and green bay lose starters all the time and yet put a formidable team on the field...we lose one guy and all of a sudden we drop off the face of the earth. I'm frustrated and think we overrate our own talent since we follow our team so closely. We don't need to draft starters at every position...but to me we need a hell of a lot more than a future qb. I see more holes than draft picks and I still think we will only make plays at one or two mid level free agents.
Well if all we do in FA is get 1 or 2 depth guys, then the first round can be used on anything.... and I'll still be upset that we used our 1st rounder on a Guard. I think expecting DeCastro to turn this team's fortunes around is overrating him. I think we can find a OG in Rounds 2 and 3 and still find a guy with the same potential. If we're really hoping to fix the OL from day 1, then money HAS TO be spent in FA on a guy that has proven to make a difference.

You complain about depth all over the team. I totally agree, and since that really is the case, then using a 1st on an OG makes even less sense for me. I want playmakers. It just gets harder and harder to get those as you go farther in the draft. I'd hate to attack the draft with such short sightedness.

It's ok to disagree. It makes the world go round. :)
Old 10-31-2011, 03:19 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

If he falls out of the Top 5, we need to do everything we can to get Matt Barkley. Even in USC's loss, I thought he was equally, if not more impressive than Andrew Luck.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since everyone's cool with disagreements, i think it would be an absolutely horrible move to trade up for a QB. It sets us back HUGE. We lose picks that we could have used elsewhere and improves our team in ZERO ways for the short-term. In the long-term we lose out on the opportunity to have multiple starters elsewhere on the team, and on top of that we don't even know how Barkley will play out as an NFL qb. That to me would be a textbook panic move.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Since everyone's cool with disagreements, i think it would be an absolutely horrible move to trade up for a QB. It sets us back HUGE. We lose picks that we could have used elsewhere and improves our team in ZERO ways for the short-term. In the long-term we lose out on the opportunity to have multiple starters elsewhere on the team, and on top of that we don't even know how Barkley will play out as an NFL qb. That to me would be a textbook panic move.
+9000. We need multiple starters on the oline before we can even think about a deep playoff run.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This interior OL needs a major overhaul. I think Nagy, Arkin, Costa and Kowalski could be decent depth, but if we start next season with any of them as a starter, we are in trouble. I think C has become a higher priority in the draft.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

While I agree with upgrading in the interior O-line, I'd much rather grab a vet Center through FA to avoid any possible further growing pains at a vital position. Someone like Jeff Saturday and Nick Hardwick could be available in the offseason, I'd love to have either of them be a veteran leader on that O-Line.

Anyone else feel Free leaves a lot to be desired at LT right now? Counting the days until Tyron Smith switches sides.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I can see that side of it too. But so long as we're not using the first rounder on an OG. I just think you can get that in Round 2 or 3 and/or FA.

If we keep our picks and go CB in Round 1, then I'll be happy. I don't see value at S in Round 1. DL and LB is not a Round 1 need. RB, WR, TE, OT aren't 1st round needs either. ...and OG, C are wastes (imo). QB, CB is the only way to go.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

You're not gonna like my mock then D.

1. Mark Barron, S, 6-2 220,
2. Kelechi Osemele, OG, 6-6 350
3. Casey Hayward, CB, 5-11 190
4. Ledarius Green, TE, 6-6 240
5. Jacquies Smith, DE/OLB, 6-4 255
6. Antoine McClain, OG, 6-6 340
7. Matt Conrath, DE/DT, 6-7 280

Notes:
  • Will we draft two OG's in a draft? Probably Not.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if Jacquies shows out at the combine and value sky rockets.
  • Hayward has a 4th round grade from what I've seen but I likes him.
  • Matt Conrath looks stout against the run
Old 10-31-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I can see that side of it too. But so long as we're not using the first rounder on an OG. I just think you can get that in Round 2 or 3 and/or FA.

If we keep our picks and go CB in Round 1, then I'll be happy. I don't see value at S in Round 1. DL and LB is not a Round 1 need. RB, WR, TE, OT aren't 1st round needs either. ...and OG, C are wastes (imo). QB, CB is the only way to go.
I don't know, i just feel uncomfortable going back to the same position every first round. Eventually we need to develop our own guys. Keeping Newman around instead of opening up the wallet for a good CB this off-season is every week proving to be a worse and worse move. I honestly don't care if we take interior linemen in the first, we need a bigger and badder offensive line.

Everyone rags on how bad our line got the last few years, but when we first had Flozell/Kosier/Gurode/Davis/Colombo, man, we could push some people around. I want that again.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You're not gonna like my mock then D.

1. Mark Barron, S, 6-2 220,
2. Kelechi Osemele, OG, 6-6 350
3. Casey Hayward, CB, 5-11 190
4. Ledarius Green, TE, 6-6 240
5. Jacquies Smith, DE/OLB, 6-4 255
6. Antoine McClain, OG, 6-6 340
7. Matt Conrath, DE/DT, 6-7 280

Notes:
  • Will we draft two OG's in a draft? Probably Not.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if Jacquies shows out at the combine and value sky rockets.
  • Hayward has a 4th round grade from what I've seen but I likes him.
  • Matt Conrath looks stout against the run
Actually, no, I don't dislike that draft at all. Quite contrary. OG in Round 2... perfect. Hayward in Round 3... lovely. Green is not much of a blocker, so I'd pass, but you can't complain too much about the value. I just don't want the next Martellus Bennett. Round 6 and 7 can be anyone. So if Mark Barron is our 1st round pick, then I would just hope for the best and see if he's really capable of being a long term solution or just another name in the long line of names who have rotated through here since Darren Woodson left town.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't know, i just feel uncomfortable going back to the same position every first round. Eventually we need to develop our own guys. Keeping Newman around instead of opening up the wallet for a good CB this off-season is every week proving to be a worse and worse move. I honestly don't care if we take interior linemen in the first, we need a bigger and badder offensive line.

Everyone rags on how bad our line got the last few years, but when we first had Flozell/Kosier/Gurode/Davis/Colombo, man, we could push some people around. I want that again.
I think that is the real feeling most have. That since the interior OL is the biggest need that the best way of fixing it is with a 1st rounder. For me, the OG class is just too deep and the number of other teams willing to spend their 1st on an OG is not high. So for us to take one... well... I don't like the sound of it. If it really came down to it, then I'd rather C, than OG to be honest.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to think that either guard or center will be addressed in FA... I assume center because it is probably the cheaper of the two routes and the team does like Costa and Kowalski long term. Although I would love to get Carl Nicks in a cowboys uni next season.

As for the RGIII pipe dream, I cant see it happening unless Jerry gets a HELLUVA deal for Romo. I cant see him investing a top 15 pick to sit for a season or two, but I could be wrong. At the very least JG could mix in some wildcat to get him on the field. Barkley isn't happening either and I'm not really a fan of it regardless. With the exception of Palmer... USC QB's look the part but never really progress past "average" at the next level.

1) Alameda Ta'amu NT, 6'2 335lbs
2) Markelle Martin FS, 6'1 195 lbs
3) Shaun Prater CB, 5'10 185 lbs
4) Amini Silatolu OG, 6'3 324 lbs
5) Joe Adams WR, 5'11 190 lbs
6) Mitchell Schwartz OT, 6'5 318 lbs
7) J.R Sweezy DE, 6'5 293 lbs
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
antwanboldin
Rookie

antwanboldin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Made this last week and I think it made more sense after last night

1st - I like Michael Brewster, Vontaze Burfict, and Chase Minfield. Peter Konz(Center - Wisconsin ) made some nice holes against Michigan State so hes my pick for right now.

2nd - Alameda Ta'amu - NT, Washington
- 6'3", 340 lbs. When he has the wind for it, he throws guys into the backfield. Doesnt use his hands too well, but that can be coached. Cant coach his H/W/S. Collapses the pocket and generally uglies things up for the QB. Would help Ware tremendously as there would be a much smaller pocket to step up into for QB's

3rd - Flirted with Michigan St. QB Kirk Cousins here. He likes to drift, hold into it til the last second and squeeze it in. Reminds me of Jay Cutler a little bit. But he will go higher than this I think. Give me ..... Ladarius Green! TE - Laffayyettte - Boooo says you. Hes 6'6", 230 lbs Good speed, averaging 18 yards a catch. You booed DeMarco Murray at the time too, give him a chance. Jimmy Graham, Jermichael Finley, Rob Grownkowski/Hernandez. All on teams who are putting up tons of points

4th - Trumane Johnson - CB -Montana - 6'2", 200 lbs - 13 picks.

5th - Desmond Wynn - Guard - Rutgers - I know this guy, hes ok I guess.

6th Russel Wilson QB - Wisconsin - ChrisInArizona likened him to the black Tony Romo. It would give us the black Tony Romo, the white Tony Romo, and the real Tony Romo.

6th - Jacquies Smith - Mizzou - OLB - 6'4", 255 lbs Production is improving every year, we need another one of these.

7th. Devin Wylie - WR/PR - Fresno St. - 5'9 - Slot WR, returner, looks to have great speed
antwanboldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwanboldin View Post
Made this last week and I think it made more sense after last night

1st - I like Michael Brewster, Vontaze Burfict, and Chase Minfield. Peter Konz(Center - Wisconsin ) made some nice holes against Michigan State so hes my pick for right now.

2nd - Alameda Ta'amu - NT, Washington
- 6'3", 340 lbs. When he has the wind for it, he throws guys into the backfield. Doesnt use his hands too well, but that can be coached. Cant coach his H/W/S. Collapses the pocket and generally uglies things up for the QB. Would help Ware tremendously as there would be a much smaller pocket to step up into for QB's

3rd - Flirted with Michigan St. QB Kirk Cousins here. He likes to drift, hold into it til the last second and squeeze it in. Reminds me of Jay Cutler a little bit. But he will go higher than this I think. Give me ..... Ladarius Green! TE - Laffayyettte - Boooo says you. Hes 6'6", 230 lbs Good speed, averaging 18 yards a catch. You booed DeMarco Murray at the time too, give him a chance. Jimmy Graham, Jermichael Finley, Rob Grownkowski/Hernandez. All on teams who are putting up tons of points

4th - Trumane Johnson - CB -Montana - 6'2", 200 lbs - 13 picks.

5th - Desmond Wynn - Guard - Rutgers - I know this guy, hes ok I guess.

6th Russel Wilson QB - Wisconsin - ChrisInArizona likened him to the black Tony Romo. It would give us the black Tony Romo, the white Tony Romo, and the real Tony Romo.

6th - Jacquies Smith - Mizzou - OLB - 6'4", 255 lbs Production is improving every year, we need another one of these.

7th. Devin Wylie - WR/PR - Fresno St. - 5'9 - Slot WR, returner, looks to have great speed
Welcome to our forum! Interesting mock. Who is ChrisInArizona?
Old 11-01-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Jerry will put together a package to trade up for an elite LT prospect such as Matt Kalil and move Doug Free to OG?

I still believe that something is in the works this year with Jerry. I have a strong feeling that he will be trading up in this draft in a big way for some kind of elite prospect, and possibly a QB such as Barkley or RGIII.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Maybe Jerry will put together a package to trade up for an elite LT prospect such as Matt Kalil and move Doug Free to OG?

I still believe that something is in the works this year with Jerry. I have a strong feeling that he will be trading up in this draft in a big way for some kind of elite prospect, and possibly a QB such as Barkley or RGIII.
No way in Hades, we got OT two years in a row, especially since we gave Free a sizable contract. Plus, I don't think Free's strenghts lend themselves to guard. He's an edge type player.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote