Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-24-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

Dontari is a large man, physical freak, but he plays a bit inconsistent. He has very good hand placement and footwork. His inconsistency lies within him exploding off the ball to high, but he does that vs. weak competition.

He is on the national stage today vs. SMU's spread attack. I would like to see some upfield penetration or occupation of two blockers to open it up for others on the D.

This guy is this years Phil Taylor more than he is Kenrick Ellis(he compares better than Ellis size wise but skillset more Phil), he will have a very solid year of film and will beast it in the pre-draft process and could end up being a 1st rounder. Right now Late 2nd-early 3rd. I don't see him being worse than a 3rd rounder just based upon his size and absolute monstrous strength.

wow lol I was way off added= 02/27/12

Listed at 6'5, 350, I think he is more like 6'4, 330. Power-clean 400 pounds, Bench press 500 pounds, Squat 700. Still a mountain of a man.

Where does he project to play at the next level? He could play NT, 3-4 DE and 4-3 UT/NT. He provides versatility due to his size, footwork, overall skillset.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 02-27-2012 at 06:56 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vs. SMU updates ( I will add some comments on what I see as the game goes on)

ON the first drive, when the Tiger's D was in a 3 man front, he was lined up as a 5 tech commanding a double team still getting good penetration. He is showing low explosion off the ball early, will he keep that up late in to the game? When lined up in a 3 tech spot, he showed a spin move on the inside, interesting. On the touchdown he got sealed pretty well buy the SMU o linemen. he stayed relatively low on that play, though. This SMU O line is all seniors with a lot of experience.

2nd drive: Poe got some very good penetration on the 26 yard play, about .3 seconds late. Memphis runs a lot of 3 man fronts with Poe lined up at 5-tech. SMU is dicing this defense up though. This is not a good team. *note to self* watch more of SMU's Zach Line. Brian Leonhard type of player with ball in his hands. Poe was double teamed on the TD and really didn't do much. This team is not good, am I wasting my time watching this game?

3rd drive: Sack strip by Poe on the first play. Sustained his position after getting off the ball easily while double teamed. Good recognition, ruled incomplete. Memphis with a turnover on the next play. This game could have gotten ugly if SMU scored again.

4th drive: I am adjusting fantasy rosters, so I missed the first play. Memphis with a sack, they are lining up a smaller 4 man front. Poe not in.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 09-24-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing with Poe is that its hard for them to put him at the NT spot since they have a guy in DeAngelo McCray whos more of a true NT, so they need him there, but he is quite an athletic big guy and his coach was quoted saying that he would be a top olympic level lifter (their weights coach does coach olympic level lifters). The dude is an absolute freak and is incredibly "Country strong" as most would put it.

I think he could be a monster though in a Combo NT/DE role similar to Haloti Ngata, but with more of an emphasis on the NT position.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I really think this guy ends up being a late 1st rounder and at worst drafted in the range of a Linvall Joseph. Big men that can move like this do not grow on trees.
Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I really think this guy ends up being a late 1st rounder and at worst drafted in the range of a Linvall Joseph. Big men that can move like this do not grow on trees.
And this is why I was hyping him a potential top pick coming into the season. He has prototype physical make up to go along with freakish agility for a man his size. Even if he's still a little raw and a little inconsistent, he's a piece of clay who can be molded into the centerpiece of an NFL defense.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of Poe, who will be in the Top 20 of the new mock tomorrow.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...really Scott? I dunno. Incredible talent, and obviously SUPER strong, but has he really done enough to even warrant being drafted when it comes down to it? Comparisons aside...He's not near the football player Ngata was when he came out.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post
Wow...really Scott? I dunno. Incredible talent, and obviously SUPER strong, but has he really done enough to even warrant being drafted when it comes down to it? Comparisons aside...He's not near the football player Ngata was when he came out.
I think Poe could be the first defensive tackle off the board.

Rare size and athleticism, can play multiple positions and is scheme diverse, etc.

Also, keep in mind that there isn't a Suh or Dareus in this class and defensive lineman are always in high demand on Draft Day so guys are going to inevitably get pushed upwards.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I think Poe could be the first defensive tackle off the board.

Rare size and athleticism, can play multiple positions and is scheme diverse, etc.

Also, keep in mind that there isn't a Suh or Dareus in this class and defensive lineman are always in high demand on Draft Day so guys are going to inevitably get pushed upwards.
Interesting. You'd rate Worthy, Thompson, and Crick behind Poe? Well, I get Worthy and Crick, but Thompson has been impressive in my opinion. He's the perfect NT in a 4-3, to me, at least. Tomato/tomatoe, I guess.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
Old 10-24-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Thompson will be a three-technique in a 4-3 or a five technique in a 3-4.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Poe. I could see the Steelers taking him in either the first, or hoping he falls in the second.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:09 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:22 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Love Poe. I could see the Steelers taking him in either the first, or hoping he falls in the second.
I would serial murder myself if that happened.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't had a chance to see Memphis play this year but Todd McShay has been high on this guy for a while and still has him in his top 32. Interesting that Scott is jumping on the Poe bandwagon as well. I'll have to try and catch a Memphis game this year.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the grand scheme of things, when it is all said and done, give me Jonathan Hankins or Louis Nix III over Poe in the long term.

In this draft alone Poe has these other three to compete with.

Alameda Ta'amu Washington
Nicolas Jean-Baptiste Baylor
Marcellis Williamson Ohio

But yes, everyone is looking for that stud nose tackle, but really there has yet to be a NT like Vince Wilfork. He is still the standard.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
In the grand scheme of things, when it is all said and done, give me Jonathan Hankins or Louis Nix III over Poe in the long term.

In this draft alone Poe has these other three to compete with.

Alameda Ta'amu Washington
Nicolas Jean-Baptiste Baylor
Marcellis Williamson Ohio

But yes, everyone is looking for that stud nose tackle, but really there has yet to be a NT like Vince Wilfork. He is still the standard.
Marcellis Williamson died....
Old 10-25-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
I haven't had a chance to see Memphis play this year but Todd McShay has been high on this guy for a while and still has him in his top 32. Interesting that Scott is jumping on the Poe bandwagon as well. I'll have to try and catch a Memphis game this year.
I've been talking about Poe for a little while.

Just last week Shane and I talked about him on the podcast for like ten minutes.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Marcellis Williamson died....
Did they ever release cause of death for him? A super-quick google search turns up nothing.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Here is a link to my blog entry on Poe in case you missed it:

Tell-Tale Tiger
http://draftcountdown.com/blog/archive/oct11.php#oct28

www.draftcountdown.com

Last edited by Scott Wright : 10-30-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Did they ever release cause of death for him? A super-quick google search turns up nothing.
Here's what I found:

Quote:
The father of a former Ohio University football player who died last week said Sunday his sonís death resulted from a blood clot in his lung.
Marcellis Williamson, 23, died Wednesday night at Euclid Hospital in Euclid, Ohio. Following a Thursday autopsy, a Cuyahoga County Coronerís Office spokesperson said a full toxicology report would be completed before determining the cause of Williamsonís death.
But Williamsonís father, Brian Perkins, said Sunday afternoon that the cause of death was a blood clot in the lung. Perkins said the coronerís office had run a toxicology screening, which came back negative.
The family has planned a wake and funeral service Saturday at Watsonís Funeral Home, located at 10193 Superior Ave. in Cleveland.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

This is ridiculous. The guys isn't even in the top 100 in any major category even in a weak conference...He's the definition of a workout warrior. You guys are placing an athlete above a football player. Poe is not worth being drafted, let alone in the first round. Am I missing something here?
Old 11-01-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is ridiculous. The guys isn't even in the top 100 in any major category even in a weak conference...He's the definition of a workout warrior. You guys are placing an athlete above a football player. Poe is not worth being drafted, let alone in the first round. Am I missing something here?
Have you actually watched him play or are you basing the abilities of a defensive tackle, a nose tackle, solely on statistics?

Note: I haven't watched him play either.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You've been on this board for almost a year and you still think statistics have anything to do with anything?
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ellsy82 This is ridiculous. The guys isn't even in the top 100 in any major category even in a weak conference...He's the definition of a workout warrior. You guys are placing an athlete above a football player. Poe is not worth being drafted, let alone in the first round. Am I missing something here?
I agree, I have seen Poe play a few games. Basically come away with wow that guy is huge, what he is 6-5 350, maybe he can play NT. Other than that...

Sure he might be able to lift a lot, but Terrence Cody made much more of an impact on the field I believe, and that is sad to say considering Cody barely played because of his conditioning issues. At least when he was in, he made an impact, have yet to see said impact out of Poe.

Haloti Ngata, at this point I do not see anything close to that in Poe. So then one is talking what, a Gabe Watson or Alan Branch type of player?

He is a rare player though, potentially if he is indeed as strong as some say. But like I said before other players in this same class has similar abilities arguably. And sorry about Marcellis Williamson, I did not hear that news, too bad for that young man, he could have been a solid football player potentially at the next level at NT as well.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:15 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I agree, I have seen Poe play a few games. Basically come away with wow that guy is huge, what he is 6-5 350, maybe he can play NT. Other than that...

Sure he might be able to lift a lot, but Terrence Cody made much more of an impact on the field I believe, and that is sad to say considering Cody barely played because of his conditioning issues. At least when he was in, he made an impact, have yet to see said impact out of Poe.

Haloti Ngata, at this point I do not see anything close to that in Poe. So then one is talking what, a Gabe Watson or Alan Branch type of player?

He is a rare player though, potentially if he is indeed as strong as some say. But like I said before other players in this same class has similar abilities arguably. And sorry about Marcellis Williamson, I did not hear that news, too bad for that young man, he could have been a solid football player potentially at the next level at NT as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
You've been on this board for almost a year and you still think statistics have anything to do with anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlinger View Post
Have you actually watched him play or are you basing the abilities of a defensive tackle, a nose tackle, solely on statistics?

Note: I haven't watched him play either.
No...I do not watch Memphis play on a regular basis...so stats are nearly all I can go buy. I've not watched any video clips because there just aren't any out there on the guy, so the proof isn't in the pudding there. Guys...we're talking about putting this guy as a top 15 pick here. Al Davis is dead (rest in peace), and I CANNOT believe that Houston wouldn't trade back and pick up a guy like Ta'amu if they're THAT desperate for a nose tackle.

A can't be the only guy that believes this. Anyone have any clips that shows how dominant this guy is on the football field? I can see picking him up as a mid-round pick off his strength alone, but a solid early 1st round pick? Crazy...

Last edited by ellsy82 : 11-02-2011 at 05:20 AM.