Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-02-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Stafford has a bye week so....

Sam Bradford vs Arizona

or

Matt Cassel vs Miami
Old 11-02-2011, 08:14 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I'm in ESPN's Gridiron Challenge and I'm looking for a cheap QB My options are ...

Tavaris Jackson, Andy Dalton, Carson Palmer, Alex Smith, John Beck, Matt More. If I take Palmer Beck or Moore I can upgrade Steven Jackson to Frank Gore.
I would take Alex smith... He has a pretty cake schedule the rest of the way and has performed alright as a fantasy QB so far this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Sam Bradford vs Arizona

or

Matt Cassel vs Miami
This is a toughy. I would say Cassel vs Miami seeing as there is no guarantee that Bradford is going to start.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring
Pick 3
Stevie Johnson vs. NYJ. (Revis?)
Mike Williams @ NO
Michael Crabtree @ WAS
Torrey Smith @ PIT
Eric Decker @ OAK
Jared Cook vs. CIN
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Mike Turner and Sam Bradford for Fred Jackson and Santonio Holmes? Holmes is having an absolutely terrible year and it would leave me with only Christian Ponder and Colt McCoy as my QB2, but man...Ray Rice and Fred Jackson would be pretty swell for the rest of this season. My roster is as follows

QB1 - Matt Stafford
QB2 - Colt McCoy
RB1 - Ray Rice
RB2 - Mike Turner
WR1 - Stevie Johnson
WR2 - Desean Jackson
WR3 - AJ Green
TE - Aaron Hernandez
OP - Christian Ponder
D/ST - Ravens
K - Mike Nugent

B1 - Marques Colston
B2 - Brandon Pettigrew
B3 - Pierre Thomas
B4 - Sam Bradford
IR - Jahvid Best

EDIT: I'm also 7-1 and in line for a HUGE payout if I can take home the championship this year. QB's are absolute gold in this league because you can start 3 and I drafted Bradford super high in the redraft though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have ray rice n mccoy and benson on the bench, I just feel like benson is going to have a monster game against the titans

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Peterson on his bye, I'm left starting Murray, Steven Jackson, and 3 receivers. Hopefully Murray gets enough carries to continue being a viable fantasy option.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sam Bradford vs Arizona

or

Matt Cassel vs Miami
Cassel against Miami. I usually dont like to put faith in players coming back from injuries in their first game back.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Should I trade Mike Turner and Sam Bradford for Fred Jackson and Santonio Holmes? Holmes is having an absolutely terrible year and it would leave me with only Christian Ponder and Colt McCoy as my QB2, but man...Ray Rice and Fred Jackson would be pretty swell for the rest of this season. My roster is as follows

QB1 - Matt Stafford
QB2 - Colt McCoy
RB1 - Ray Rice
RB2 - Mike Turner
WR1 - Stevie Johnson
WR2 - Desean Jackson
WR3 - AJ Green
TE - Aaron Hernandez
OP - Christian Ponder
D/ST - Ravens
K - Mike Nugent

B1 - Marques Colston
B2 - Brandon Pettigrew
B3 - Pierre Thomas
B4 - Sam Bradford
IR - Jahvid Best

EDIT: I'm also 7-1 and in line for a HUGE payout if I can take home the championship this year. QB's are absolute gold in this league because you can start 3 and I drafted Bradford super high in the redraft though.
Fred Jackson isn't a huge upgrade over Turner. Also Turner has good matchups in playoff time. (Jags week 14, Saints week 15, and Bucs week 16) On the other hand Fred Jackson has GREAT Matchups Chargers, Phins, Broncos coming in playoff time. I'd say you'll get good production from either of them. Just depends on who you trust more.

As for the QBs IF you keep McCoy Bradford and Ponder they each have a good matchup during one week of the playoffs. Bradford has the Seahawks week 14, McCoy has the Cards week 15 and Ponder has the skins week 16. One of those teams also have a bad matchup in each of those weeks. McCoy week 14 against the Steelers, Week 15 Bradford has the Bengals (or Ponder with the saints) and week 16 McCoy has the Ravens. The ability to sit one of those guys each week in the playoffs could be HUGE. If your plan is to start three QBs each week Fred Jackson isn't worth it and Holmes is worthless considering your roster.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Who am I getting and what is my bench? Context is everything.

Do I roll with Jackie Battle against Miami this week, or Shonn Greene against Buffalo?
Both good plays but go with Greene

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4-4 now! after starting out 1-4, and I'm getting Blount and Julio back from injury. Hopefully they don't ease Blount back in there, I want 20+ carries!

Who do I start at flex?

Julio Jones vs Indy
DeMarco Murray vs Seattle

Thinking about goin Julio even if Felix is out again. Julio is finally healthy and was looking like a beast before he got hurt, and the Colts secondary is terrible.
I'd still go Murray. Indy is terrible but the Falcons should be running a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushtaq23 View Post
Decided to drop my DST and just pick each week based on match ups.

This week of the FA defenses I like Cowboys (vs Seahawks) or Chiefs (vs Miami). Although the Jets are available and have been a good point scoring D but are away to the Bills.

Who do you suggest?
KC has two awesome matchups in a row. Cowboys are not reliable, even if it's a terrible team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Need help-

So my roster looks like this-

Mike Vick
Ahmad Bradshaw
Matt Forte
Dez Bryant
Mike Williams
Rob Gronkoski

BN-
Deangelo Williams
Jackie Battle
Delone Carter
Jabar Gaffney
Jay Cutler

I was wondering- should I try to trade bradshaw and get a WR? I think if I'm smart with my matchups I can get by with Battle, Carter or D-will as my 2nd RB... but should I risk it?

I think I could get Dwayne Bowe or Fitzgerald. Outside shot I could get Greg Jennings or Andre Johnson.

Also, its a ppr league.
If you could get a stud like Jennings, do it. Bowe . . . probably still worth it, but then you're in trouble if the Chiefs choke in any particular game and Battle + Bowe put up poor numbers. Fitz . . . unfortunately, no. Not with the extra points Bradshaw sees in ppr.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS I wouldn't do it... As others have said I don't think FJax is a huge upgrade over Turner and at 7-1 (I am 7-1 as well) I think its best to not mess with success.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Would you make this trade:
Beanie Wells, Brandon Marshall
for
Greg Jennings
I agree w/walrus - depends on the roster. Most likely, the answer is yes, do that trade. Beanie probably was not you're pick as a RB2, so as long as you have 2 solid RBs and Beanie won't be missed, make the trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Who am I getting and what is my bench? Context is everything.

Do I roll with Jackie Battle against Miami this week, or Shonn Greene against Buffalo?
Greene is so unpredictable at this point, he's just not worth it, imo. I would have dropped him outright to add Jackie Battle but the totally ******* ******** ******** nonsense that is the Yahoo "Can't Cut List" won't let me.

IDK . . . He looks like he's getting into a groove and he's getting 20 carries per week, so he's probably the better start. But I like the Oline and entire offense better in KC at this point. Todd Haley, on the other hand, is just as bad as Shanny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I need a bye week filler at QB.

I have Kolb (STL) but he might not be good to go.

Who is the better option.

Tavaris Jackson (DAL)
or
Carson Palmer (DEN)
Palmer. Much better matchup and he at least has a chance to be a special player. The only way TJack is a special player is in the special olympics.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I'm in ESPN's Gridiron Challenge and I'm looking for a cheap QB My options are ...

Tavaris Jackson, Andy Dalton, Carson Palmer, Alex Smith, John Beck, Matt More. If I take Palmer Beck or Moore I can upgrade Steven Jackson to Frank Gore.
Take Dalton. He's a sound QB at this point and should get you a 15 point minimum with some upside. SJax to Gore isn't the upgrade you think it is.

Quote:

Sam Bradford vs Arizona

or

Matt Cassel vs Miami
Cassel. He's hot and they're throwing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Standard Scoring
Pick 3
Stevie Johnson vs. NYJ. (Revis?)
Mike Williams @ NO
Michael Crabtree @ WAS
Torrey Smith @ PIT
Eric Decker @ OAK
Jared Cook vs. CIN
With that list, I don't care if Stevie gets doubled by Revis and Cro - I'm starting him.

Crabtree b/c he's the #1 target. Probably Williams since that game should be high scoring or at least lopsided enough that TBay throws a ton.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't trust Stephen Jackson he's going to fall off or get injured again.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

QB1 - Matt Stafford
QB2 - Colt McCoy
RB1 - Ray Rice
RB2 - Mike Turner
WR1 - Stevie Johnson
WR2 - Desean Jackson
WR3 - AJ Green
TE - Aaron Hernandez
OP - Christian Ponder
D/ST - Ravens
K - Mike Nugent

B1 - Marques Colston
B2 - Brandon Pettigrew
B3 - Pierre Thomas
B4 - Sam Bradford
IR - Jahvid Best

I'm in the "Don't do it" camp, too. Stafford is constantly flirting with missed time and you'd be totally screwed if he goes down. With the matchups mentioned already, you're better off with the flexibility. Plus, Bradford comes back to a restocked offense with Lloyd, SJax and possibly Clayton all back to health. He may be your best QB down the stretch, finally hitting stride and performing like he did last year. Moving him now just isn't worth the upgrade.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I just don't trust Stephen Jackson he's going to fall off or get injured again.
Understandable.

Personally, I think he's in line to be a top 5 RB over the final 1/2 season.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Colston Creamery
Rookie

Colston Creamery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Got 3 WRs and need to start 2.

Santonio Holmes Vs. Buff
Darrius Heyward-Bey Vs. Den
Sidney Rice Vs. Dal

Wondering your thoughts?
Colston Creamery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Omar
Rookie

Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got offered Adrian Peterson for Lesean McCoy. Non-PPR league.

Do I accept it?
Omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

No Lesean McCoy is a monster!

Old 11-02-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS, I'm saying do it. Pick up Stafford's backup or another option for your bench although, if you don't, i see the only good reason is Turner has a more favorable schedule down the road.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colston Creamery View Post
Got 3 WRs and need to start 2.

Santonio Holmes Vs. Buff
Darrius Heyward-Bey Vs. Den
Sidney Rice Vs. Dal

Wondering your thoughts?
DHB and Rice. Holmes has been terrible. I keep expecting him to have a big day and it never happens. If it were my team I'd probably wuss out and go Holmes / DHB on gameday, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
I just got offered Adrian Peterson for Lesean McCoy. Non-PPR league.

Do I accept it?
No. It's a downgrade. McCoy is a monster every week and never faces a stacked box.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I want to obtain Drew Brees I'm in a league where people tend to panic. I have Big Beg Stafford as my quarterbacks and Cedric Benson DHB Mark Ingram and Garcon as trade bait the guy who has Drew brees is in need of a RB. Any offer possibilities?

Old 11-02-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I want to obtain Drew Brees I'm in a league where people tend to panic. I have Big Beg Stafford as my quarterbacks and Cedric Benson DHB Mark Ingram and Garcon as trade bait the guy who has Drew brees is in need of a RB. Any offer possibilities?
Benson plus the QB of his choice should be fine. Ingram if it's an owner with no more knowledge than the hype and name game. Any combination of RB/QB in that list, really.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

josh cribbs or chris ogbannya vs houston this week? league is ppr + points for return yardage which has me leaning pretty heavily toward cribbs, but if hillis is out, ogbannya gets the full workload at rb
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I agree w/walrus - depends on the roster. Most likely, the answer is yes, do that trade. Beanie probably was not you're pick as a RB2, so as long as you have 2 solid RBs and Beanie won't be missed, make the trade.

Greene is so unpredictable at this point, he's just not worth it, imo. I would have dropped him outright to add Jackie Battle but the totally ******* ******** ******** nonsense that is the Yahoo "Can't Cut List" won't let me.

IDK . . . He looks like he's getting into a groove and he's getting 20 carries per week, so he's probably the better start. But I like the Oline and entire offense better in KC at this point. Todd Haley, on the other hand, is just as bad as Shanny.
Greene and Battle have exactly the same past three weeks. But, as a Jets fan I'm rolling with Greene, due to homerism. Also: I just don't trust Haley not to start feeding Thomas Jones goal line carries out of nowhere.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote