Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Yea these past two games have been fun to watch. I wonder how some of these MAC QBs fall through the cracks of Big Ten recruiters considering how pathetic the Big Ten QB crop is overall. A lot of these MAC QBs are from the geographic area the Big Ten covers.
I have no idea. I'm also really surprised that with all of the conference realignments going on that no one has tried to swipe some of the MAC schools.

Temple has had a good couple year run. Toledo this year has traded blows well with Ohio State and Boise State.

But yeah, watching these guys do work while a place like Penn State struggles along with McGloin and Bolden just baffles me.