Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-03-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Yea these past two games have been fun to watch. I wonder how some of these MAC QBs fall through the cracks of Big Ten recruiters considering how pathetic the Big Ten QB crop is overall. A lot of these MAC QBs are from the geographic area the Big Ten covers.
I have no idea. I'm also really surprised that with all of the conference realignments going on that no one has tried to swipe some of the MAC schools.

Temple has had a good couple year run. Toledo this year has traded blows well with Ohio State and Boise State.

But yeah, watching these guys do work while a place like Penn State struggles along with McGloin and Bolden just baffles me.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They do try and recruit the MAC Qb to the Big 10. But some know it'll be a long shot to start there with higher ranked qbs coming in.

Like Temple's Chris Coyer was being recruited by OSU same time as TP, he committed with TU early as 2 star. Then towards the end tOSU decided they needed 1 more qb. So they ask him to "just take a visit" well he turns into 3 star qb now, ahah. But in the end he stayed with us after the visit. They never really offered it to him, if he said yeah I want to go here, rumors were they would have gave him a scholarship.

But thank god he didn't after our last good QB, Adam, we've had to play with dog pooo. BP would have been so much better if teams actually feared our Qb throwing. One has a noodle for an arm, that's an understatement. The other has a cannon, but can't seem to hit any target past the 5 yard line, Chester Stewart. Oh how much I hate Chester Stewart.

One last rant. To all the UF fans that warned us about Steve Addizo, holy crap were you right. All game long our Rbs have been stuffed up the middle. So on a crucial 3rd and short, what do we call, run up the middle. WTF? Also coach trying to stick with a 5th year senior Chester Stewart for 3 games, who is horrible. After 5 years he can't read a defense and still can't hit wide open WR. Why do you leave him in there, cause he is good in practice?

I feel we'll end up keeping him for a while since he'll win just enough and no other college in the country will want him.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I have no idea. I'm also really surprised that with all of the conference realignments going on that no one has tried to swipe some of the MAC schools.

Temple has had a good couple year run. Toledo this year has traded blows well with Ohio State and Boise State.

But yeah, watching these guys do work while a place like Penn State struggles along with McGloin and Bolden just baffles me.
Watching the game last night - they said Temple was pretty much shown the door in 2003 or 2004 from the Big East.

Chris Coyer was pretty impressive last night. I think he has entrenched himself as the starter. Tettleton played well to although I could see how his size could be a hindrance to the bigger schools. Chandler Harnish is pretty much playing lights out and flying under the radar (should end up with a 2,500 yd passing/1,000 yd rushing season) , Austin Dantin has a 15 to 1 td/int ratio.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea these past two games have been fun to watch. I wonder how some of these MAC QBs fall through the cracks of Big Ten recruiters considering how pathetic the Big Ten QB crop is overall. A lot of these MAC QBs are from the geographic area the Big Ten covers.
like bhaarat pointed out some of them do get recruited by Big Ten schools but don't want to go when a much higher rated guy is there to compete with. Austin Boucher had an offer from Ohio State a few years ago when they were desperate for a QB commit having lost out on Tajh Boyd surprisingly, and it was very late in the process and Boucher's twin brother had committe to Miami Ohio, so Boucher spurned an Ohio State offer to play with his brother and get a better shot to start. Ben Roethlisberger spurned an Ohio State offer when he was coming up b/c he wasn't 100% sure that he would play QB there and went to Miami instead where he'd be a QB and start. Some of these guys don't have the grades either, or were really skinny project QBs in high school that grew into their bodies in college and reached their longshot upside.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After last nights game I'm surprised Solich doesn't have AQ head coaching offers. Ohio was worse than us, hard to believe, at one point. I guess lack of coverage in Athens probably will do that to you.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SO what does everything think of this two QB system LSU is putting on?I dunno what to think my self.I would never say it works but it does for them some how.Just curious what the rest think.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NC State's head coach, Tom O'Brien, on the comments made by Carolina's coach about being the flagship program in the state: “As far as the flagship, here is a guy[Withers] who was on a football staff that ends up in Indianapolis. If you take three things that you can’t do in college football, you have an agent on your staff, you are paying your players and you have academic fraud. That is a triple play as far as the NCAA goes. So I don’t know that he has anything to talk about or that they have anything to talk about. If that is what people want in their flagship university in North Carolina then so be it.”

It should be noted, as the head coach of NC State, Tom O'Brien has never lost to UNC.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
SO what does everything think of this two QB system LSU is putting on?I dunno what to think my self.I would never say it works but it does for them some how.Just curious what the rest think.
LSU is doing well despite using a two QB system, neither of whom is very good. Jarrett Lee has surprisingly done very well. But I think that will change this weekend. I'm predicting a 10-14 point loss for them.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think its going to hurt them eventually.

I understand this is a completely different scenario...but for the first 5 games of my senior season in high school my coach rotated myself and another QB. Its too hard for these QB's to stay in a groove. Id bet that these guys are splitting reps during practice instead of having one get a majority, and to ask a guy like Jefferson to come in for one series at a time or a couple plays at a time is asking a lot more than people think. He is going to make a mistake that is going to end up hurting them bad.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't work at all at Penn State. They keep starting Bolden, pulling him after a few series, and then going with McGloin the rest of the game. And McGloin is terrible. He floated a screen pass that was picked off last week. Abysmal.

It's an awful system. I think it will hurt LSU eventually. With the way LSU's defense can play, Jarrett Lee managing games is all they really need.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It doesn't work at all at Penn State. They keep starting Bolden, pulling him after a few series, and then going with McGloin the rest of the game. And McGloin is terrible. He floated a screen pass that was picked off last week. Abysmal.

It's an awful system. I think it will hurt LSU eventually. With the way LSU's defense can play, Jarrett Lee managing games is all they really need.
McGloin is still better than Bolden. Bolden is absolute garbage.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah, half of that conference could have been competitive in the BE. Hell, Temple and NIU would be way better than Indiana and NW in the B1G.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might be better at football, but not better at making money. That's why that dont get invited.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Might be better at football, but not better at making money. That's why that dont get invited.
True. I'm sick of seeing poor teams like Colorado and Indiana playing good schedules and going 1-11 or 2-10 (with that few wins being OOC games) meanwhile great teams like Boise and Houston win out and get snubbed because of supposedly weaker schedules.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
You're not wrong, but really...the Big East inviting the military schools and SMU over teams that are better and closer to home? Eesh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
True. I'm sick of seeing poor teams like Colorado and Indiana playing good schedules and going 1-11 or 2-10 (with that few wins being OOC games) meanwhile great teams like Boise and Houston win out and get snubbed because of supposedly weaker schedules.
The bottom third of basically any of the automatic bid conferences makes me want to puke most of the time. Indiana and Minnesota barely seem like they belong in 1-A much less an AQ conference most years. How about Duke in the ACC? When the hell was the last time they were competitive at all in football? Vandy in the SEC is a joke most years. Even when that team is having an "up" year, it usually means they win 5 games. When was the last time Baylor was worth a damn before Robert Griffin? Colorado jumped to the Pac 1X and joins Washington State in being a running joke school.

I'd love to see some kind of system where teams that are uncompetitive in their AQ school for a long time are dropped after so long. "Smaller" but more successful teams can be bumped up into their spot. I'd love to see Boise State in the Pac whatever. Any given year they'd be in top 2-3 teams. This year, they'd have great games against Stanford and USC while I think they'd beat every other school in the conference.

Stupid money getting in the way of good football.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Big East won't invite Temple back right now for 2 reasons.

1) Villanova wants no part of them in the conference.
2) They were already in the Big East and got kicked out because they were terrible and couldn't compete.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The Big East won't invite Temple back right now for 2 reasons.

1) Villanova wants no part of them in the conference.
2) They were already in the Big East and got kicked out because they were terrible and couldn't compete.
It might be blasphemy around here, but was Temple really any more terrible than Rutgers was pre-Schiano for years?

Plus now, a pee wee team might be able to compete in the big east. At least it would bring some money out of the curiosity factor....

I mean, they're inviting SMU? Really?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It might be blasphemy around here, but was Temple really any more terrible than Rutgers was pre-Schiano for years?

Plus now, a pee wee team might be able to compete in the big east. At least it would bring some money out of the curiosity factor....

I mean, they're inviting SMU? Really?
Haha it's not blasphemy because Scotty and I are homers but we know the dregs that we came from and are still trying to make a national name for ourselves. You can definitely make an argument we were just as bad as Temple some of those years but I believe we were still making some money. I don't like the new invites and I want the hell out of the Big East but you can also make an argument that Boise, Houston, SMU, might be better football schools than Pitt and Syracuse at this point. They might not have the same name value but on the field it's hard to argue they aren't better teams at this point.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Haha it's not blasphemy because Scotty and I are homers but we know the dregs that we came from and are still trying to make a national name for ourselves. You can definitely make an argument we were just as bad as Temple some of those years but I believe we were still making some money. I don't like the new invites and I want the hell out of the Big East but you can also make an argument that Boise, Houston, SMU, might be better football schools than Pitt and Syracuse at this point. They might not have the same name value but on the field it's hard to argue they aren't better teams at this point.
Boise, yes, obviously, but Pitt has still been a better and more consistent team than anyone else you could invite. They're always competitive within the conference and have probably churned out more NFL level talent than anyone else currently in it or who is being invited into it.

Syracuse does suck.

And like, with SMU and Houston...gotta have that Texas market! Who cares if they're not even in the top 5 in popularity in the sate. I think some bigger Texas high schools have more of a following than SMU and Houston.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're not wrong, but really...the Big East inviting the military schools and SMU over teams that are better and closer to home? Eesh...

The bottom third of basically any of the automatic bid conferences makes me want to puke most of the time. Indiana and Minnesota barely seem like they belong in 1-A much less an AQ conference most years. How about Duke in the ACC? When the hell was the last time they were competitive at all in football? Vandy in the SEC is a joke most years. Even when that team is having an "up" year, it usually means they win 5 games. When was the last time Baylor was worth a damn before Robert Griffin? Colorado jumped to the Pac 1X and joins Washington State in being a running joke school.

I'd love to see some kind of system where teams that are uncompetitive in their AQ school for a long time are dropped after so long. "Smaller" but more successful teams can be bumped up into their spot. I'd love to see Boise State in the Pac whatever. Any given year they'd be in top 2-3 teams. This year, they'd have great games against Stanford and USC while I think they'd beat every other school in the conference.

Stupid money getting in the way of good football.
The thing with WSU and CU is that they were once really good programs, and will probably reach that level again sooner or later.CFB goes in cycles (at least for the teams that have already been there before).

It was only about a few years ago when people thought Stanford was complete trash (one of, if not the worst BCS team status). And before that, they were successful with Willingham. Now they're on top of the world with post-Harbuagh.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember the year that Stanford and Duke were just fighting hard to not go defeated on the year. I don't think Duke is actually that bad this year. They have been close in a couple game and they are fighting.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ke-blue-devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
The thing with WSU and CU is that they were once really good programs, and will probably reach that level again sooner or later.CFB goes in cycles (at least for the teams that have already been there before).

It was only about a few years ago when people thought Stanford was complete trash (one of, if not the worst BCS team status). And before that, they were successful with Willingham. Now they're on top of the world with post-Harbuagh.
I live 2 hours away from Pullman, I remember when that was the up and coming program, and they were at the top of the pac 10. They had a real good thing going with Mike Price and when he left that broke their back. They have nothing going in their favor right now. They have the worst facilities in the pac 12, they play in a ****** area, its cold, the girls arent near as hot....its gonna be tough for them to get back to the top, unless they grab someone that can REALLY recruit.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I remember the year that Stanford and Duke were just fighting hard to not go defeated on the year. I don't think Duke is actually that bad this year. They have been close in a couple game and they are fighting.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ke-blue-devils
Duke is a solid football team that is just on the wrong side of some of their games. I've been impressed with them.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McGloin is still better than Bolden. Bolden is absolute garbage.
Is Paul Jones that much worse? Or is he not at Qb anymore?
Old 11-03-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Boston College offense is ******* terrible at the most fundamental of levels. Boston College needs to fire everyone.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote