Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 9: 49ers at Redskins

Week 9:
Sunday, November 6, 2011

San Francisco 49ers (6-1)
at
Washington Redskins (3-4)

Time: 10:00 am pst

OK, I admit it. I got a man-crush on this guy:

He's your NFL Defensive Rookie of the month for October.

Last Niner to do that ... this guy:

This guy hasn't been too bad either:

Loving the passrush.

This guy didn't practice today and may not play:

Hopefully Aldon rocks whatever stiff they put in there.

Speaking of passrush, the 'Skins got one too. Very scary.

This guy:

and this guy:

Yikes.

I'd like to see more of this:

to

And lastly, I think this guy:

can be summed up best with this:

We should win this game. If we're for real, then this should be an easy win. Gotta keep the wins rolling. Need moar sentences with win in them. Win!!!!

Standings: It's the battle of the first-place 49ers vs. the last place Redskins! Man, both of these divisions are trainwrecks.

NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers (6-1)
2. Seattle Seahawks (2-5)
3. Arizona Cardinals (1-6)
3. St. Louis Rams (1-6)

NFC East
1. New York Giants (5-2)
2. Dallas Cowboys (3-4)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (3-4)
2. Washington Redskins (3-4)

Special Note: Uhhhhh, I'm just going to leave this here:

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:40 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhhsuumm..
Old 11-03-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have a gift my friend.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#Winning #Tigerblood

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am honestly really worried about this game. The Redskins are going to come out pissed after being embarrassed last week and the pessimist in me feels like this team is due for that letdown game. The optimist in me feels that we are so much better on paper than the Redskins that it shouldn't really matter, though. I'm torn
Old 11-03-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

abaddon,
You won't have to worry what so ever.Our defense is gonna romp over them Skins no problem and Gore is just gonna do what he does and steam role over the Skins defense line.It should be an easy win.I just hope ti is on cable lol.last few weeks our NFL coverage here in WA State has been terrible.Man I need that NFL Sunday ticket only if I wasn't broke and not moving at the end of the month ha.

Awesome thread as always Borat!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

London Fletcher looked pissed the last game.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm more worried about this game than I am the Giants game because this game has the term "letdown" in there. We should crush the Deadskins and improve to 7-1. I really hope we dont lose this game because im cheering for the Patriots this week to beat the Giants.

If we can win this week and next, we'll be 8-1 and four games ahead of the Giants and Eagles. Two games ahead of the Saints. And most likely already have the division title secured. Its all about these next two games. Winning both but especially the Giants game will go along way to securing the second seed, a bye and a home playoff game.

Guys, im so pumped and happy that you all may wish for the old Dan to come back. Hahaha. And to think that we're 6-1 and still have five games in our division. Hopefully, we wont have any letdowns and win all five which would already give us 11 wins. Quite honestly, I couldnt of dreamed of a better season than what we're having right now.

And dominating our division and being the first team to clinch a playoff spot will feel better than my girlfriend. Well, maybe not better but you guys get the point. :)
Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan you have a gf ,who would of thought ?
Old 11-03-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Dan you have a gf ,who would of thought ?
Funny. I do. Six months and she's smoking hot too. Yay me!!! Only crappy thing in 2011 is that my Grandmother passed away :( but she was 91 and always in physical pain so while I miss her, im happy that she's no longer suffering.

Quite honestly, at times, life is awesome but at other times, life ******* sucks but I learned a long time ago that there's things you cant control and have no say whatsoever. If you can accept that, you'll learn to accept the good and bad equally.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smoking hot girl, smoking hot Niners......life is pretty good for Dan these days lol.

I will be at FedEx Field this Sunday for my first ever Niner game in person. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Sunday(Santa) to get here. Supposed to link up with some fellow Niner fans for a tailgate prior to the game. I will be PISSED if we lose my first game in person. No letdowns, this week at least. I want the ride back to be a joyful one.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The part that Dan forgets to mention is she's inflatable.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, that might've been below the belt man.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Goldson comment is so gold. I will use it elsewhere...
Old 11-04-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
The part that Dan forgets to mention is she's inflatable.
This coming from the guy who married his sister???
Old 11-04-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys.

Ray McDonald missed practice again today with a hamstring injury. Doesn't sound like he's going to play Sunday.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every big name is injured for the Redskins. I think Beck is going to have to throw the ball yet again for them to win, because they aren't running on us. That means more opportunities for our linebackers to rough him up. I just hope our offense can generate enough points because they are salty on defense.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2011, 05:43 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Smoking hot girl, smoking hot Niners......life is pretty good for Dan these days lol.

I will be at FedEx Field this Sunday for my first ever Niner game in person. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Sunday(Santa) to get here. Supposed to link up with some fellow Niner fans for a tailgate prior to the game. I will be PISSED if we lose my first game in person. No letdowns, this week at least. I want the ride back to be a joyful one.
I was at the Niner - Cowboy game this year. Half the fans there were Cowboy fans, and I wanted to punch out all of them. So disappointed to have your team lose in person, ESPECIALLY at home
Old 11-04-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
No letdown is coming. Wear your gear in pride and don't take any $h!+ from anyone. I'll be at the Niners vs Cardinals game here in AZ again this year. I haven't missed one in 6 years. Have a great time and represent!

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 11-04-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RJF should do fine with McDonald out and Dobbs will get more playing time than usual as well. As long as McDonald comes back healthy, this is a good thing for the stretch run. He'll be rested up after being on the field quite a bit more than any previous season and the depth will gain needed experience.

I do like the next man up attitude the team seems to have where they haven't blinked at injuries and the next guy has just done his job. This is a well coached team when the backups are so well prepared that you don't see a bunch of missed assignments that lead to big plays. You know people have bought into the team when you see this.

I hope the inactives and practice squad guys are using their time to develop for when they get their time. Depth is a very underappreciated part of a program. Thompson is so good in Green Bay where his roster has later round guys that develop for a couple of years then "burst" onto the scene after all of us draftniks have forgotten abotu them. I want the guys Baalke is putting on our roster to start doing this for us.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
No letdown is coming. Wear your gear in pride and don't take any $h!+ from anyone. I'll be at the Niners vs Cardinals game here in AZ again this year. I haven't missed one in 6 years. Have a great time and represent!
Oh I ALWAYS represent The Faithful. That's not even a question. Just that I would like my first game to be a victory. But just looking foward to taking in the whole experience. But there are ALOT of Niner fans in VA and we will be out in full force, with MD only a couple of hours away.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

Ever since the "we want carr" stuff, I've abstained from wearing any niner gear...too embarrassing, don't want to be associated with the fanbase.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers inactives

Quote:
49ers inactives: McDonald, Tolzien, Swain, Spencer, Norris, Kilgore, Person.
http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/sta...22188231835648

Is Spencer still injured? He was healthy enough to suit up the last few games but still saw no action. It looks like our coaches aren't that impressed with his previous tape because he's barely played this year, even in the preseason.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Nice first series by the front 7 one big then stopped rest of the 3 downs.Gonna be a long day for the Skins.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Another failed third down by the 49ers. Looks like it will be another grind-it-out win. We won't be able to get away with this against teams like New Orleans or Green Bay. I just know it.

Quote:
Closed Thread