Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 11-06-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think any of us are worried about any team's rushing offense. It's the passing game that's been the problem. The Pats can stop the run. I think it will be better than it's been this week. Both teams are looking for a bit of a bounce back game, so it should be interesting.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Well, Barden'll have a career day then
One can only hope on our side of the woods. If he can produce I know our fan base would be finally happy, myself included. The guy has been hurt and redshirted so in 3 years hasn't done anything.

He is 6'6 and has good speed, and has a very good vertical leap. If he does have a career day, I guess that's not saying much then. He has to beat 53 yards or something low like that. So that's not saying much. But something is better than nothing.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Faulk and Price are out.

Disappointed by Price not being able to crack through. Hasn't given us a damn thing this year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone have a link for a stream?
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/ probabl does, but cant promise anything in terms of quality.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do we go from Faulk all-day last week to a scratch?
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We've officially got offensive issues.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
This isn't the best offensive line Brady ever had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Our receiving core outside of Welker is also 2006 bad.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really think alot of it is ****** playcalling, and a lack of any vertical passing game
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Eh. It hurts that we can't get anything down the field organically. We have to force it/design it to hit anything over 10 yards because of the personnel we have.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Starting to think we might need some /major/ changes.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-06-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

This is ******* pathetic.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We suck.....

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

I love BB, and it may be blasphemy, but maybe time to get a new staff here. Guys just arent responding.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-06-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm not sure I would go that far, but this is some of the stuff we've been talking about for years rearing it's head. I really, really don't like the way we've constructed our team on both sides of the ball. Post 18-1 years anyway. I think we clearly need some new thinking in on both the personnel side and maybe a stronger voice to help out on defense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm not sure I would go that far, but this is some of the stuff we've been talking about for years rearing it's head. I really, really don't like the way we've constructed our team on both sides of the ball. Post 18-1 years anyway. I think we clearly need some new thinking in on both the personnel side and maybe a stronger voice to help out on defense.
New Thinking = New people lol, maybe a gm, but i bet BB would retire in that case.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-06-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

....yeah, he probably would. We don't have any kind of candidate to potentially succeed him either....which kind of highlights the larger issue of needing stronger voices in the organization.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I am not ok with getting rid of BB, we certainly have not done the job we needed to do as EE said in constructing our offense and defense. And it is extremely frustrating to have most of these issues be something weve bitched about for years.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-06-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I am not ok with getting rid of BB, we certainly have not done the job we needed to do as EE said in constructing our offense and defense. And it is extremely frustrating to have most of these issues be something weve bitched about for years.
What about trading BB lol.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-06-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

...all we wanted was one more Super Bowl. We're not getting it this way.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
...all we wanted was one more Super Bowl. We're not getting it this way.
Yeah we gotta stop thinking about tomorrow and think about now.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-06-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know it's sad when Kyle Arrington is the bright spot on defense. ****!

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Tomorrow isn't looking so hot either. I really don't have much faith in any of the pieces on the roster down the line outside of the tight ends. Tight ends are great and all...but you don't contend for titles with them as your organizational center pieces.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

2012 Plan:

Trade BB for a 1st and 2nd to Indy.
Trade Brady to Miami for 3 1sts.
Start Mallet.
ROLL!
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy