Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-25-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeGrand is going to lead the team out of the tunnel Saturday. Should be a great atmosphere.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I don't have a laptop so haven't been posting as much, but it's nice to be bowl eligible again
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
So I don't have a laptop so haven't been posting as much, but it's nice to be bowl eligible again
It is. Crazy game and glad to see Coleman step up. I'm kind of annoyed by the Nova/Dodd QB controversy but not much you can do.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-08-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schiano going to take over at Penn St?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What makes you say that?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
What makes you say that?
He's been rumored to covet that job for a long time. If things play out the way most think they will, the next Penn State coach wouldn't have to worry about Joe hanging over his head or retaining any of the current staff.

Apparently his interview with Francesa today was cancelled because he didn't want to take any questions on Penn St. Both it's future and his time as an assistant there I assume.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lame. Schinao should come be the Giants DC.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He won't be going there for a few reasons. First I believe the petal is off the Schiano rose as far as other major schools are concerned. You have a good deal of a Rutgers fanbase that doesn't even want Schiano there thinking that he's done a bad job. That's an argument for another day I don't think a major school would overlook some of the stuff that's gone on since 2006.

Second there is no way Penn State hires anyone that has any ties to the Paterno regime. They're going to want a clean break and someone who's never even been in contact with JoePa.

Third I think Schiano would rather be the JoePa of Rutgers at this point prior to this ugly incident obviously. His legacy will be at Rutgers if he can ever get us to that next level as a program. He's already turned some major schools and I don't think he would want to go to PSU after all this nonsense because the stink will be lingering there for years to come.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Schad was just on Sportscenter and he brought up Schiano's name for the next Penn State head coaching job. I'm with GF1080. I don't think he'll get the job but it's something definitely worth paying attention to.

What channel is the game on this week? I don't see it on SNY or any of the ESPN channels including ESPN 3.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Joe Schad was just on Sportscenter and he brought up Schiano's name for the next Penn State head coaching job. I'm with GF1080. I don't think he'll get the job but it's something definitely worth paying attention to.

What channel is the game on this week? I don't see it on SNY or any of the ESPN channels including ESPN 3.
It's on CBS College Sports.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-09-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course. It's the only damn channel I don't have.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Basketball starts tonight!!!! Can't wait to see the debut of all the FR that are going to lead us to the first NCAA tourney in years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-12-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

SANU the new Big East single season receptions leader!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-12-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well tonight was ******* awesome! it was so cool having the game at yankees stadium
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
well tonight was ******* awesome! it was so cool having the game at yankees stadium
Did you go? The field was a mess and we looked ****** on offense again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-13-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Did you go? The field was a mess and we looked ****** on offense again.
yep, it was a great time. And yeah, I don't get it. We should've torn that D apart. Our OL looked like garbage and Chas just made 2 really, really dumb decisions. The field got torn up a lot. like a lot a lot, but that wasn't too surprising really
Quote:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So someone tell about this Desmond Wynn fellow... Should I be as excited as I am or is he a JAG?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So someone tell about this Desmond Wynn fellow... Should I be as excited as I am or is he a JAG?
JAG. Our line is terrible and he's part of the problem. Scotty and Hurricanes may feel differently though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
JAG. Our line is terrible and he's part of the problem. Scotty and Hurricanes may feel differently though.
OK. I was thinking he has 3rd round value. Maybe I'm way off.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
OK. I was thinking he has 3rd round value. Maybe I'm way off.
Even I gotta say you're over rating him, and that's saying something haha. He's a JAG. If he gets drafted it'd be 7th. Hell, we've had better OL go undrafted in the past
Quote:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yea I'd be shocked if he was even drafted.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Great win over Cincinnati. Probably the most satisfying win of the season. Jawan Jamison played out of his mind and the D was fantastic.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

RUTGERS RUTGERS RUTGERS

god our D is filthy. and young
Quote:
Old 11-19-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What a great win. Defense was amazing and the offense certainly did what we needed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-23-2011, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm way to pumped up for Saturday's game and it's only half way through the week.

sig by BoneKrusher