Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone getting it on ps3 add me Bantx and tell me who you are don't surprise me with a request

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can keep one gun, and that's if you use a prestige token.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You can keep one gun, and that's if you use a prestige token.
thanks, well at least I won't have to wait for the ACR anymore.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Well I went to my local gamestop today and they stopped taking pre-orders. The midnight release is suppose to be very crowded as well. I am going to check back tomorrow afternoon and hopefully grab a copy.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK85 View Post
Well I went to my local gamestop today and they stopped taking pre-orders. The midnight release is suppose to be very crowded as well. I am going to check back tomorrow afternoon and hopefully grab a copy.
Apparently Wal-Mart will have the game at midnight, so that's a good second option.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

find a small town walmart

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-07-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive never had to preorder any games and all my stores always have tons of them. Cant wait to prestige again.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really struggling whether to pick this up tonight or not, I really wanted to wait until christmas break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm really struggling whether to pick this up tonight or not, I really wanted to wait until christmas break.
what else is there to do? besides, nothing beats launch day gaming. joining lobbies where nobody has prestiged yet, people still run and gun, and no clays or instant spawn tubing.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-07-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know but I don't want it taking away my focus on my school work which it inevitably will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I know but I don't want it taking away my focus on my school work which it inevitably will.
maybe you just need to rationalize it more with mental gymnastics. a lot of time spent studying and doing homework is actually just you on the computer visiting this site or staring off into space. with MW3 you will be motivated to quickly do your homework to get back in the fight. so you lose time spent staring at space and gain time pwning newbs. Or it can be a pre-reward for a job soon to be well done. You can guilt yourself by buying it and then having to justify the purchase by maintaining good grades. So its a challenge.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
maybe you just need to rationalize it more with mental gymnastics. a lot of time spent studying and doing homework is actually just you on the computer visiting this site or staring off into space. with MW3 you will be motivated to quickly do your homework to get back in the fight. so you lose time spent staring at space and gain time pwning newbs. Or it can be a pre-reward for a job soon to be well done. You can guilt yourself by buying it and then having to justify the purchase by maintaining good grades. So its a challenge.
This man is doing it right.

Also, just came back from GS, had to pick up my # and wrist band. There was only about 100 people there, if that. I'm #66, so i'll head over at around 11:30, get in line and wait. I should be pwning n00bs by 12:30ish am.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** being poor. I want this game so badly.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm sorry yo. I feel worse than when i'm eating pizza while watching the commercials of the starving kids in Africa.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could get it. But I shouldn't. Someone talk me into being stupid.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Money comes and goes. Do it.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

God dammit it should take more than that to convince me but I don't think it will.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trade in a game get about 20 bucks off

Old 11-07-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It is very probable that you will recoup the amount of money you've spent for the game, by the time you need a sum similar to that amount. If you spend frugally from now until then, you will secure yourself both a game that will bring lots of fun, and the money that you may possibly need later.

just ******* do it
Old 11-07-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
find a small town walmart

Even the biggest ones have them, they always have a ton. There will be a line of maybe 20 people at the huge ones with 2 cashiers open in electronics and your in and out. They never sell out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well i decided to get this for the box.Trading in BF3 and resistance and few other games for it cause i"m broke.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about going to Walmart tonight even though Amazon is delivering it tomorrow morning.

I pretty excited about the new support strike package. I love that the kill streak will carry through lives because I'm trying to get that big air drop. I live for care packages.

I also can't wait to see how the new shotguns are. I'm a big shotgun guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It is very probable that you will recoup the amount of money you've spent for the game, by the time you need a sum similar to that amount. If you spend frugally from now until then, you will secure yourself both a game that will bring lots of fun, and the money that you may possibly need later.

just ******* do it

You need to follow me around everywhere I might want to buy something I don't need.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm a dirty enabler.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

t-minus 2 hours I'm heading to gamestop after the game