View Poll Results: Who?
Alabama 16 36.36%
Boise State 12 27.27%
someone else 16 36.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rematch?

Assume Oklahoma St loses to Oklahoma and Stanford loses to Oregon, who would you put in the BCS title game?
Old 11-07-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Boise so we can see if they deserve to be there. We just saw how Alabama stacks up so let's give Boise a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Assume Oklahoma St loses to Oklahoma and Stanford loses to Oregon, who would you put in the BCS title game?
Alabama...
Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any realistic chance Boise does get the nod in this scenario?

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's my Houston option??? But seriously, I'd go Boise if they are still undefeated.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Is there any realistic chance Boise does get the nod in this scenario?
I'd say no. Honestly, Boise's schedule will get them killed by the computers. So even if the human polls give boise straight 1s (which won't happen), they are probably still outside.

The best hope for Boise is a Stanford, OkSU, and Alabama (again) loss. Where OkSU loses to someone other than Oklahoma and Stanford loses to someone not Oregon. Alabama loses to someone on their schedule. That's about the only way I can see Boise getting in.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BSU deserves it. Bama just got scored 6 points in a ******* loss. 6 ******* points, and they drop 1 ******* spot. I dont give 2 shits if it was against LSU that is ******* horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** THAT! If there's a rematch, I guarantee you it will be the lowest rated BCS national championship ever.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is this even a thread.....honestly.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
**** THAT! If there's a rematch, I guarantee you it will be the lowest rated BCS national championship ever.
That's just not likely.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise St. may get in even if one of Stanford or Oklahoma St. go undefeated. It would come down to how LSU does against Georgia in the SEC Championship game. If Georgia gives LSU a close match or even possibly beats them, then Boise St. has a strong argument to be included in the National Championship game since they destroyed Georgia at Georgia to open the season. I can see a scenario where the SEC gets left out of the NCG and Boise plays either Stanford or Oklahoma St.
This isn't over by any means.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

much rather see Bama than Boise get blown out

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Boise gets blown out, I still would rather have them just so I don't have to hear about them getting screwed out of the chance to play for the title anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
much rather see Bama than Boise get blown out
Bama doesnt deserve to play for it if Boise runs the table.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
If Boise gets blown out, I still would rather have them just so I don't have to hear about them getting screwed out of the chance to play for the title anymore.
Though, it will be annoying to hear that "they just had a bad game" or "you're punishing these guys for what the team three years ago did." Obviously, their movement to the Big East (which makes zero since, except for TV revenue... because they won't get any from Texas)

There will always be an excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Boise St. may get in even if one of Stanford or Oklahoma St. go undefeated. It would come down to how LSU does against Georgia in the SEC Championship game. If Georgia gives LSU a close match or even possibly beats them, then Boise St. has a strong argument to be included in the National Championship game since they destroyed Georgia at Georgia to open the season. I can see a scenario where the SEC gets left out of the NCG and Boise plays either Stanford or Oklahoma St.
This isn't over by any means.
If LSU loses, Alabama will be put in the championship game. The best case scenario is one where LSU wins out.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:29 AM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Boise wants a shot they need to start scheduling more then 2 respectable teams every season. I would take a 1 loss Alabama, Oregon, Oklahoma, Stanford (if it happens), **** even Clemson before Boise.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:32 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
If Boise wants a shot they need to start scheduling more then 2 respectable teams every season. I would take a 1 loss Alabama, Oregon, Oklahoma, Stanford (if it happens), **** even Clemson before Boise.
They dont deserve it if they lose.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2011, 02:01 AM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
They dont deserve it if they lose.
I think if you beat 3+ ranked teams plus a stronger conference and have lost once then you have accomplished more and have more right to the Championship title game then a team that has coasted through the season beating only 1 ranked team and a bunch of bottom feeders a long the way.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:02 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I think if you beat 3+ ranked teams plus a stronger conference and have lost once then you have accomplished more and have more right to the Championship title game then a team that has coasted through the season beating only 1 ranked team and a bunch of bottom feeders a long the way.
No you dont, coaches ranked BSU where they did because they feel they are one of the best teams in the country. If they go undefeated along with LSU they deserve a chance. Simple as that.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

I disagree. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss!!!! Give The U the same schedule and I bet they go 12-0 and are all the sudden "Championship Contenders". **** might as well throw a Heisman in there for Jacorry Harris too lol.

Let's Go BUFFALO!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:19 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I disagree. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss!!!! Give The U the same schedule and I bet they go 12-0 and are all the sudden "Championship Contenders". **** might as well throw a Heisman in there for Jacorry Harris too lol.
No, because the U doesnt prepare like BSU does. BSU is the most well prepared team in the country week in and week out.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

besides Georgia, Miami would certainly sweep that schedule in it's year under a new coach

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alabama, and it's not even close. I don't care if BSI is undefeated, it's who you play. If Bama had BSI's schedule they'd be undefeated every single year too. Bama is the better team, and I'm hoping for a rematch. Ducks are going to kill Stanford, and I doubt that OSU can get past the Sooners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:27 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop talking Boise's schedule down.

If it's so easy to go undefeated in an non-AQ conference, why so few teams do it? They have beaten the best team in the SEC East in SEC territory. If they win out, they will have 4 wins over Top 50 teams (UGA, TCU, SDSU and Tulsa). Also, 9 of the 12 teams in Boise's schedule are likely to have winning seasons and 4 of them could be conference champions. When was the last time Bama beat 4 (okay, 3, UGA won't win the SEC) conference champions? Oh, yeah, that never happened, I guess.

And unlike Alabama, Boise has that thing called an offense. And that other thing called a QB.

Alright. Bama has something Boise doesn't have: A LOSS. A 9-6 LOSS AT HOME TO A TEAM THAT HAS NO OFFENSE.

Quote:
You cant't just go and schedule whoever you want. There's a whole process. Boise has tried to play Bama and Nebraska and both refused.
And you also can't join whichever conference you want. Boise is indeed trying to get a Pac-12 or Big 12 invite, but they need upgrades.

I do take my hats off to VT, UGA, Oregon and Michigan St. for scheduling Boise knowing they'll be picked on for losing to a Mountain West team.

Last edited by RealityCheck : 11-08-2011 at 04:33 AM.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:30 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK. Since you used capital letters you must be right. Cool story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote